Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 89 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

15.08.2018 07:28
ese days, as Shaq keeps piling the praise on his former teammate.Most recently, on ESPNs First Take, Shaq said Kobe has been the Antworten

Remember that Shaquille ONeal-Kobe Bryant feud? That seems like ancient history these days, as Shaq keeps piling the praise on his former teammate.Most recently, on ESPNs First Take, Shaq said Kobe has been the best player in the NBA since Michael Jordan.In the video above, SportsNation asked its hosts this question. Now were asking you.As the SN crew said, many players have arguments -- including ONeal himself, who won one fewer ring (four, compared with Kobes five) but as many MVP awards as Bryant (one).Tim Duncan, who like Bryant retired after last season, won two MVP awards and five titles. LeBron James has four MVP awards and three titles, while Stephen Curry just won his second straight MVP award -- and became the NBAs first unanimous MVP ever. Meanwhile, Kevin Garnett, Dirk Nowitzki, Dwyane Wade and several others have shown dominance since MJs time.Yeah, the choice is a tough one. www.cheapjerseys forsale .net . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. cheapjerseysforsale .net .4 million title. Ryan Riess emerged with the title after a session in which he started behind, but used expert skill to gather the chips to his side amid the unpredictability of no-limit Texas Hold em. Riess put his final opponent Jay Farber all-in with an Ace-King. http://www.cheapjerseysforsale.net/ . - The Washington Redskins have cut defensive lineman Adam Carriker and punter Sav Rocca. cheapjerseysforsale.net . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night. http://www.cheapjerseysforsale.net/ . -- Arizona knocked off some quality opponents, rolled over a few overmatched ones and grinded out victories even when things didnt go so well. NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- The Tennessee Titans have signed cornerback Cody Riggs less than a week after waiving him.The team announced the move Tuesday. Riggs returned to the Titans one day after the team announced it had waived quarterback Alex Tanney.Riggs played 11 games for the Titans as a rookie last season. He played in three preseason games with the Titans and had five tackles, one intercepttion and a special-teams tackle.ddddddddddddThe Titans had waived Riggs on Thursday after claiming offensive lineman Josh Kline off waivers from the New England Patriots.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz