Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 127 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

16.08.2018 08:19
Nations. Joe Marler was banned for two weeks for kicking an opponent during Harlequins European Challenge Cup win against Greno Antworten

Harlequins prop Joe Marler has made himself unavailable for selection for England’s Test against Wales and three-Test tour to Australia. Marler has established himself as a key player in Eddie Jones squad and featured in all five of their Grand Slam matches in the Six Nations. Joe Marler was banned for two weeks for kicking an opponent during Harlequins European Challenge Cup win against Grenoble But he has also courted controversy in recent months for a couple of on-field incidents. First he was given a two-match ban for offensive comments made to Wales forward Samson Lee, before serving a two-week ban in April after committing an act of foul play during Harlequins win over Grenoble in the Challenge Cup.Having discussed his immediate future with Jones, Marler - who has won 42 caps - has decided to take time out from international rugby.It has been a very enjoyable but sometimes difficult season, Marler said in an official RFU statement. Marler will take some time out from international rugby After speaking to Eddie in Brighton, I have decided that the best thing for me is to take a rest and not go to Australia.Whenever you play for England, you have to be 100% and unfortunately Im not in that place at the moment. Its not a decision Ive come to lightly, but I feel I would be letting my teammates and my country down if I were to tour. I think a short rest will really help me recharge my batteries so I can start next season with the energy and focus thats needed to perform at the highest level.Jones himself offered his backing to Marlers decision and insisted he still has a big future with England.Joe played brilliantly during the Six Nations and he will be a big loss in Australia, said Jones. Watch our exclusive interview with England head coach Eddie Jones Joe knows better than anyone what it takes to be part of a winning international team and he obviously doesnt feel like hes quite there at the moment.We fully support Joes difficult decision and admire his honesty.Hes a young man with a very bright future. Theres no doubt in my mind hell use this time wisely and come back feeling refreshed and ready to be part of England again.Watch England v Wales on May 29. Coverage begins on Sky Sports 3 HD at 2:30pm. Also See: Jones: No contact with Armitage Itoje lands European award Itoje lands European award RPA supports Six Nations move China Jerseys 2018 . 8 Iowa State on Saturday, sending the Cyclones to their third consecutive loss. The Longhorns (14-4, 3-2) got their biggest win of the season with their third in the row in the Big 12. NFL Jerseys From China . Vettel, who has already clinched his fourth straight F1 title, enters the finale with a chance to equal Michael Schumachers 13 victories in a year and match the record of nine consecutive wins by Alberto Ascari in the 1952 and 1953 seasons. http://www.wholesalejerseys2018.us.com/ . The Hall of Fame defenceman told Landsberg that he believes fighting still has a place in todays game, but thinks staged fighting needs be outlawed. Wholesale Hockey Jerseys 2018 . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. NFL Jerseys 2018 . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. WEST POINT, N.Y. -- Donte Thomas had 18 points and 10 assists, Devin Carter scored 16 points and grabbed seven rebounds, and Arkansas State beat Chattanooga 73-67 on Sunday to win the mainland Maui Jim Maui Invitational.Arkansas State also beat Central Baptist, Georgetown and Army.Arkansas State went on an early 11-0 run to take a 21-10 lead and the Red Wolves had a 39-25 lead at halftime. Thomas hit a 3-pointer midway through the second half to extend Arkansas States lead to 60-40.Jaahmiah Simmons added 12 points for Arkansas State (4-1), which made 54.dddddddddddd.5 percent of its shots. It was the first double-double of the season for Thomas.Justin Tuoyo made 10 of 13 free-throw attempts and had 22 points and nine rebounds for Chattanooga (3-2). The Mocs went to the line 38 times, making 30, while the Red Wolves only had 23 attempts. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz