Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 144 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

16.08.2018 08:19
andeskogs game-winner. MacKinnon had two assists and Calvin Pickard stopped 28 shots for Colorado.Weve played two very tight gam Antworten

PITTSBURGH -- Jared Bednars streak is just chugging along.Gabriel Landeskog redirected a shot by Nathan MacKinnon past Marc-Andre Fleury 22 seconds into overtime to lift the Colorado Avalanche and Bednar, their first-year coach, by the Pittsburgh Penguins 4-3 on Monday night.Landeskog tied the game with 6:32 left in regulation with a power-play goal and his second of the night handed the defending Stanley Cup champions their first loss of the season.It was a lucky bounce in overtime, Landeskog said. I think I just took a swing at it.The Avalanche remain unbeaten since Bednar replaced Patrick Roy in August. The won all six of their exhibitions and improved to 2-0 in the regular season, though Bednars own personal winning streak stretches back even farther. The Bednar-led AHLs Lake Erie Monsters ripped off nine consecutive victories last spring on their way to the leagues Calder Cup title, meaning Bednar has walked into the postgame dressing room victorious 17 straight times.Not that hes counting.I didnt think we had our best stuff tonight, thats for sure, Bednar said. I think they outplayed us for the bulk of the game, but we found a way to create enough chances to kind of fight back after a slow start.Jarome Iginla and Patrick Wiercioch also scored for the Avalanche, who never led until Landeskogs game-winner. MacKinnon had two assists and Calvin Pickard stopped 28 shots for Colorado.Weve played two very tight games against two good teams to start us off and being down 2-0 against Dallas in the first game and against Pittsburgh here in Pittsburgh tonight, its not an easy hole to climb out of, Pickard said. But we didnt worry about that.Matt Cullen had a goal and an assist for the Penguins while Phil Kessel and Trevor Daley also scored. Fleury made 27 saves but the Penguins failed to become the first reigning Cup winner since the 1997-98 Detroit Red Wings to start a season 3-0.It was just a weird game, Cullen said. There were a lot of ups and downs. Regardless of how you put it we had the game in control with 7 or 8 minutes left. Were better than we played tonight.The Penguins have still picked up a point in each of their first three games and are surviving just fine without captain Sidney Crosby, who remains out indefinitely while recovering from a concussion. Pittsburgh edged Washington and Anaheim to open the season behind sharp play from Fleury and Kessel, who hasnt missed a beat from his strong play during the Stanley Cup playoffs.Kessel threaded a shot from the left circle between Pickards legs for a power-play goal 8:57 into the game and Cullen slipped a rebound of his own shot by Pickard 37 seconds later to make it 2-0.The Avalanche responded with a flurry of their own later in the period. Iginla ripped a 5-on-3 power-play goal by Fleury 16:27 into the first and Wierciochs shot from just inside the blue line 83 seconds later tied it. Colorado went 2 for 6 on the power play overall, and six of Pittsburghs seven total penalties were stick-related infractions like hooking and tripping.I felt a lot of them were avoidable, coach Mike Sullivan said. Weve got to be more responsible with our sticks. We cant put ourselves in positions where we give referees the opportunity to make those type of calls.Still, Pittsburgh appeared to be in control when Daley hammered a slap shot through traffic to put Pittsburgh back in from 9:12 into the third period but Landeskog buried a shot by Fleury less than four minutes later to send it to overtime.Game notes Crosby skated on his own Monday morning and there remains no timetable for his return. He had a good workout (this morning), Sullivan said. Well see how he responds. Hes making progress, but those injuries are day-to-day. ... The Penguins went 2 for 5 on the power play. ... Iginlas goal was his 191st on the power play, moving him into sole possession of 21st on the all-time list ahead of Pierre Turgeon. ... Both teams had goals waved off. Colorados Andreas Martinsens goal was disallowed because he kicked it in. Evgeni Malkins third-period goal was overturned on replay due to goaltender interference.UP NEXTAvalanche: Continue a four-game road trip with a visit to Washington on Tuesday night.Penguins: Hit the road for the first time when they play at Montreal on Tuesday. Cheap Air Max 90 Womens . -- Eastern Kentucky thrives off creating havoc for others. Cheap Air Max 90 All White .S. -- Nikolaj Ehlers registered a hat trick for the third straight game and Jonathan Drouin had a goal and five assists as the Halifax Mooseheads hammered the host Cape Breton Screaming Eagles 10-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. http://www.cheapairmax90fromchina.com/ . -- Catcher Brett Hayes has agreed to a $630,000, one-year contract with the Kansas City Royals, avoiding salary arbitration. Cheap Air Max 90 Running Shoes . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in. Cheap Air Max 90 Online . After slipping from the summit during the week, the Gunners overcame struggling Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-half brace. Young race drivers know no fear. Sara Price takes that to another level. The 17-time motocross national champion is oblivious to breakneck speeds, gravity-defying jumps and, if anyone was wondering, the credentials of her competitors.That became abundantly clear earlier this summer during the IndyCar weekend in Toronto when Price made a jaw-dropping impression as the first woman to compete in the Speed Energy Stadium Super Trucks Series.Most who drive the high-flying Super Trucks for the first time are content to keep the off-road beasts from taking a bad roll. Price, in the second race of a weekend doubleheader, bolted to first on the opening lap, taking the lead when former Champ Car and IndyCar star Paul Tracy overshot a corner and plowed his truck into a tire barrier.If Price knew who Tracy was, she apparently didnt care.What I would say is, Paul Tracy knows who Sara Price is, said Bill Hynes, the team owner/driver who has given Price a full-time ride in the series.Price, who turned 24 this month, races again this weekend in the Sand Sports Super Show in Costa Mesa, California. She wound up eighth and ninth (out of 12) in her debut in Toronto and, and in her first start with UFD Racing last month on The Dirt Track at Charlotte Motor Speedway, finished a solid fifth and sixth. Each Super Trucks weekend features two races.?Price, a one-time beauty pageant contestant, said shes exactly where she wants to be.This is the coolest thing right now in off-road or anything of its sort, she said. Theyre trucks that are jumping the biggest things you can ever imagine. Getting here was in the back of my mind for a while, and sometimes I was like, Man, how am I going to make it happen? And then [sponsor] BitTorrent stepped up to get me my first race, and after my first race, Team United Fiber and Data signed me for the rest of the year and all of 2017.The daughter of an off-road racer and brother of a motocross racer, Price began racing at age 8. She started collecting motocross championships before long and became the first female factory driver for Kawasaki and an X Games medalist.When she turned to four wheels, she became a force racing UTVs (Utility Terrain Vehicles) and other off-road machines. In fact, it was at a UTV race in Costa Mesa two years ago that she caught the eye of Robby Gorddon, the former longtime IndyCar and NASCAR driver and off-road champion who owns the Super Truck Series.dddddddddddd.She actually led that race and was going to win it until she had an axle break or something like that, Gordon recalled. You know, Ive been watching Sara for a while from motorcycles to the UTV side of things. I think shes one of the better female drivers weve seen in a long time.Gordon called Price after that Costa Mesa UTV race and told her he wanted her in the Super Truck series. A sponsorship deal fell through, though.He had a falling out with the company that was going to fund it, so it didnt happen right then and there, Price said. But it sparked a thing in my brain where it was like, Oh man, I really want to do this.Price found her own sponsor for the Toronto race and made her own break. She was so impressive that weekend that Paul Morris, an Australian V8 Supercar Series veteran who drives for Hynes in the Super Truck series, flew her to Australia the next week to put her through some testing.Soon after, Morris called Hynes from Down Under and said UFD Racing needed to sign her.We were about to do a deal with [accomplished veteran] P.J. Jones, and we had a decision to make, Hynes said. There were a couple of other drivers in the mix, but she, fair and square, beat them out. Shes the driver we wanted in the truck. Shes not the female driver, just the driver.Price immediately justified the showing with her poised run at Charlotte, on a course with a massive over-under jump featuring one lane of traffic flying over another. As Hynes tells it, two-time NASCAR Camping World Truck Series champion Matt Crafton tried the jump one time, got out of his Super Truck and said you couldnt pay him to try it again.Hynes is quick to debunk any notion that signing Price was about publicity.You might see pink on her truck, but shes going to put a bumper on you, he said. Shes going to race you like every other racer in the series. You mess with her, she has all the tools to pay you back.Shes going to be a great teammate for me and Paul. The three of us are going to work well together, and were going to get all of us on the podium. Itll be fun for sure. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz