Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 297 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

17.08.2018 16:28
deo, an officer can be heard telling Ekakitie to Antworten

Daniel Ricciardo maintains he has no sympathy for drivers who damage their cars on Austrias raised kerbs after more incidents on Saturday.Daniil Kvyats scary Q1 crash was one of three different rear suspension failures caused by the kerbs at the Red Bull Ring, placed on the edge of the circuit to prevent drivers exceeding track limits. Ricciardos teammate Max Verstappen complained about them on Friday after a failure of his own, while Lewis Hamilton called on the FIA to look for a solution after seeing teammate Nico Rosberg crash out of FP3.However, Ricciardo thinks drivers are being rightfully punished for trying to use the run off areas to their advantage.Asked if he had changed his mind after saying drivers should treat the kerbs like a wall on Friday, Ricciardo said: Not really. I am honestly treating it like a wall. I know that if I hit it I am likely to have a damaged car.It is not like a bullying scenario, I am not laughing at them, at Danny or anyone that crashed, not at all. But for me I like that it is actually black and white. So many modern circuits, us drivers complain that you can run off and not pay a price, so this weekend we are paying a price.Sure the damage to the cars is quite severe, but it is the same if you hit a wall at a street circuit. In Baku I tore apart all the rear of my car [by hitting a wall].Ricciardo says the bright yellow kerbs -- which were a factor in Verstappen and Kvyats crashes -- should not be difficult for his fellow drivers to see on the circuit, especially if they know where they are on the circuit.They are visible; it is not like we cant see them. They are high enough and they are bright. So I honestly think that they are doing a good job, and I think it is a good compromise to keep us on the track. Air Jordan From China . Then the Pacers gave Oladipo and his Orlando teammates the cold shoulder. Paul Georges buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the third quarter spurred a 21-4 run, finally sending Indiana past the Magic 97-87 in a tougher-than-expected opening night matchup. Discount Air Jordan Australia Online . With their top three point guards and Kobe Bryant all sidelined by injury, the Lakers signed Marshall out of the D-League on Friday before their home game against Minnesota. http://www.airjordancheapaustralia.com/ . -- Stanfords Kevin Danser knelt on one knee and hardly moved on the sideline as Michigan State celebrated its Rose Bowl victory and his Cardinal teammates made their way to the locker room. Nike Air Jordan Australia Outlet . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said. Cheap Air Jordan Australia 2019 . Badenhop was 2-3 with a 3.47 ERA in 63 relief appearances for Milwaukee this season. He is 18-20 in his career with three saves and a 3. IOWA CITY, Iowa -- Police have released body camera footage showing a University of Iowa football player being questioned by police who were searching for a robbery suspect.The footage released Tuesday shows an encounter defensive end Faith Ekakitie described in a Facebook post earlier this week. He wrote that he was playing the popular smartphone game Pokemon Go in a public park when he was surrounded by police and searched at gunpoint. Ekakitie said he feared for his life but understood why police did what they did.In the video, an officer can be heard telling Ekakitie to put his hands up.The officer says, Its probably not you, but weve got to double check.Ekakitie tells the officers hed been playing Pokemon Go, which sends players to physical locations to caatch virtual Pokemon characters.ddddddddddddAfter the officers check Ekakities ID, one thanks him for his cooperation.In his Facebook post, Ekakitie thanked the officers for acting professionally and encouraged people to be more aware of their surroundings.Pokemon Go is a game in which players go to different locations to find virtual characters that appear on their cellphones. It has become a phenomenon since its release earlier this month.Ekakitie, a senior, played in 12 games last season, recording 13 tackles, including 1.5 tackles for loss, and one fumble recovery.Information from The Associated Press contributed to this report. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz