Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 407 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

18.08.2018 13:25
Hyuun il 25-23, 23-21 in 49 minutes.dddddddddddd ?In t Antworten

Whos afraid of the big bad wolf? On this weeks ESPN Esports podcast, Rachel Gu, Darin Kwilinski and Christina Kelly dive into the crazy upsets that took place this weekend in esports.Alex Neeb Sunderhaft became the first non-Korean to win a StarCraft II tournament on South Korean soil at the KeSPA Cup and the titans of League of Legends were toppled by teams from the most unexpected places. Cheap NFL Jerseys . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. Cheap Soccer Jerseys . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.wholesalejerseyschinaonline.com/ . Schenn scored the game-winning goal and added two assists to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-1 win over the Calgary Flames at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Tuesday. NFL Jerseys From China . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. Cheap Jerseys From China . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. Ajay Jayaram and Anand Pawar reached the quarterfinal round of the mens singles event at the ongoing US Open after defeating their respective opponents in the third round. Rio-bound Manu Attri and B Sumeeth Reddy along with Meghana Jakkampudi and Poorvisha Ram reached the quarterfinal round of their respective doubles events on Thursday.?Fourth-seeded Jayaram defeated?Portugals Pedro Martins?21-11, 21-15 in 31 minutes, while Pawar defeated fellow Indian Pratul Joshi?21-10, 21-13 in 35 minutes to reach the top eight in the tournament.However, only one of them would make it to the semifinal as the two Indians will next face each other in the quarterfinal round.Sixth-seeded B Sai Praneeth, who recently clinched the mens singles title of the Canada Open, ended his campaign after losing to?Japans Kazumasa Sakai?13-2,1 21-17, 22-20. H.S. Prannoy, seeded fifth, further lost to Koreas Lee Hyuun il 25-23, 23-21 in 49 minutes.dddddddddddd ?In the womens singles event, Tanvi Lad exited the tournament in the second round after getting defeated by fifth-seeded Beiwen Zhang from USA 21-17, 21-15 in 37 minutes.In the mens doubles event, Attri and Reddy progressed to the quarterfinal round after beating Japans?Kenya Mitsuhashi and Yuta Watanabe 23-21, 21-13 in 39 minutes. They had previously received a bye in the first round and will next take on Japans Takuro Hoki and Yugo Kobayashi.In the womens doubles event, Jakkampudi and Ram, after receiving a bye in the first round, reached the final eight, defeating Ariel Lee and Sydney Lee from USA 21-16, 21-6 in 18 minutes. ?They will now face the second-seeded duo of Eva Lee and Paula Lynn Obanana from USA. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz