Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 371 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

18.08.2018 13:25
s well.We need to keep being consistent. I think Antworten

AKRON, Ohio -- Kwan Cheatham Jr. and Noah Robotham each scored 16 points and Akron used a 44-30 rebounding advantage and a late run to beat American University 72-62 in their home opener on Thursday night.Trailing 33-25 at halftime, American rallied to within 40-37 on James Washingtons layup and 3-pointer. Jimond Ivey dunked on Akrons next possession, sparking a 13-5 run and the Zips pulled ahead 53-43 with 5:38 left and the Eagles (0-3) got no closer than 8 the rest of the way.Cheatham grabbed 12 rebounds, Isaiah Johnson scored 14 points and had 10 boards and Ivey added 12 points and 11 rebounds. The Zips (1-1) were held to 36 percent shooting from the floor (20 of 55) but made 27 of 34 free throws (79 percent).Zips players were presented their 2015-16 Mid-American Conference Regular-Season Championship rings before the game. Akron finished 26-9 overall and 13-5 in league play last season.Washington and Delante Jones led American with 18 points each. Vans Shoes Clearance .C. -- Calgarys Kevin Koe did it the hard way again. Cheap Vans Shoes Shop . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. http://www.vansoutletstore.com/ . JOHNS, N. Vans Shoes Outlet USA .Y. -- Marcell Dareus and the Buffalo Bills defence made life miserable for Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco. Wholesale Vans Shoes Online . You can watch the game live on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The Flyers had won seven of eight before dropping their last two outings on consecutive days over the weekend. Philadelphia was handed a 6-3 loss by the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday afternoon before dropping a 4-1 decision to the Rangers the following night in New York City.Skipper Fiona Brown is once again expecting Hibernian Ladies to push Glasgow City hard in the race for the Scottish Women’s Premier League title. Glasgow eventually finished six points clear of Hibs to clinch a record-breaking ninth title in Scottish womens football. And Brown is looking forward to resuming the rivalry with Hibs, insisting a strong challenge from the Edinburgh side will bring the best out of City as they go in search of double-digit title wins.I think last year Hibs ran us really close, Brown told Sky Sports News HQ at the leagues Hampden Park launch day.Its always good to have a good challenge but weve had a good pre-season and were looking good so were confident that if we play well we can go and do it.I think we put pressure on ourselves anyway to perform and I think the added pressure from Hibs is good to have. Heather Richards scored from the halfway line in last years Scottish League Cup final. Hibs skipper Heather Richards is convinced her side will be competitive whenn the season gets under way in less than a fortnight and is keen for the four-time champions to win some silverware.dddddddddddd I think last year we proved how close we can run them, she said. We were disappointed that we didnt come away winning anything but I think this season that is the aim, not just to challenge but to win things as well.We need to keep being consistent. I think we did that last season but I just think we need to keep believing we can do it in the bigger games and Im sure will run them close again.The womens game is booming north of the border and Scottish Womens Football executive Vivienne MacLaren says authorities have set an ambitious growth target for participation.We have over 10,000 women and girls registered to play football in Scotland which is great news and we want that to hit the 20,000 mark by 2020, she said. Looking at the figures today we are near enough the 11,000 mark, so its really encouraging for girls and women in Scotland in terms of football and how it is growing. Also See: SportsWomen Latest Show News Latest News SportsWomen Video Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz