Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 138 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

24.08.2018 16:17
he said.But I have a good base at home with my fa Antworten

SAN FRANCISCO -- The St. Louis Cardinals and San Francisco Giants have trusted veteran pitchers ready to go in the opener of a critical four-game series Thursday night.In a rematch of a June 3 duel in St. Louis, won 5-1 by San Francisco, the Cardinals will send out Adam Wainwright to face Giants right-hander Johnny Cueto.At stake is wild-card positioning in the National League playoff hunt, with the Giants (76-67) entering the series in the top spot, a half-game ahead of the New York Mets (77-69) and one game up on the Cardinals (76-69).The game will be played at AT&T Park in San Francisco, which doesnt bother the Cardinals one bit. St. Louis has a far better record on the road (43-28) than at home (33-41), which is where the Cardinals beat the Giants two out of three in the June series.The Cardinals are coming off 7-0 home loss to the Chicago Cubs on Wednesday to complete a 3-4 homestand against the Milwaukee Brewers and Cubs.Brandon Moss expects a different mind-set when the club enters enemy territory on Thursday night.Were pressing a little at home, trying to right the ship. Obviously its not having gone well, he said after Wednesdays loss. Were putting a little too much pressure on us. But when we go on the road, we play a little more loose, a little more relaxed, and hopefully that continues.Wainwright had one of the wins on the homestand, a 5-1 victory Saturday over the Brewers. He has won both his September starts.The veteran has gone 5-6 with a 3.06 ERA in 13 career outings (11 starts) against the Giants.The Cardinals are used to seeing Cueto, a former NL Central rival with the Cincinnati Reds.The 15-game winner has been just a six-game winner in his career against the Cardinals, going 6-8 with a 3.88 ERA in 21 career meetings.Cueto can only hope for more offensive support than the Giants gave Madison Bumgarner in Wednesdays 3-1 loss to the San Diego Padres.San Francisco got only four hits in the game, capping a three-game sweep by the Padres in which the Giants hit just 21-for-97 (.216).Now were playing a team were battling with, noted Giants manager Bruce Bochy, hoping the raised stakes inspire a better performance from his team. Weve got to recover. These guys have done a good job of that (in the past).The Giants are just 20-35 since the All-Star break, the worst record in the majors.The second half, this is something Ive never seen before, Bumgarner observed after Wednesdays loss. The only thing to do is come out (Thursday) and try to win. Its tough, but its the only thing you can do.While the Giants and Cardinals are locking horns, the Mets will be hosting the team with the worst record in the American League, the Minnesota Twins, in a three-game series that begins Friday.The Los Angeles Dodgers (82-63), who have opened a five-game lead over the Giants in the NL West, open a four-game set against the last-place Arizona Diamondbacks on Thursday night. Vapormax Plus Blancas . Hazard cut in from the left and scored with a swerving right-footed shot for ninth goal of the season, which proved to be enough for the victory despite Chelseas forwards again lacking a cutting edge up front. Vapormax Plus Baratas .Y. - Nelson Mandela will be honoured by the New York Yankees with a plaque in Monument Park. [url=Hombre,http://www.vapormaxplusbaratas.com/nike-...ras-hombre.html]Hombre,http://www.vapormaxplusbaratas.com/nike-...ras-hombre.html[/url] . Hazard cut in from the left and scored with a swerving right-footed shot for ninth goal of the season, which proved to be enough for the victory despite Chelseas forwards again lacking a cutting edge up front. [url=Hombre,http://www.vapormaxplusbaratas.com/tripl...100-hombre.html]Triple Blancas Nike VaporMax Plus Blancas/Platinum 924453-100[/url] . Peter Holland and Brad Staubitz were sent to Toronto on Saturday as the Maple Leafs traded defenceman Jesse Blacker and draft picks to the Anaheim Ducks. Vapormax Plus Grises . -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks was fined $15,570 by the NFL on Wednesday for his hit on Saints quarterback Drew Brees last Sunday. Manly three-quarter Brayden Wiliame is glad he has endured the worst start to an NRL career of any player.The 23-year-old had to wait four years and his 14th first grade game against Newcastle on Anzac Day before enjoying success after an inauspicious career start with Parramatta and the Sea Eagles.It was tough, I am not going to lie, it was tough on myself, he said.But I have a good base at home with my family and my partner. They make it a lot easier to get through those hard times. Now I know my confidence is definitely up.I am not where I want to be yet but I am heading in the right direction.After his first win, things didnt get much better as Manly lost their next seven games.But since then Wiliame has playedd a significant role in the clubs late season finals charge, with Manly having won four straight.ddddddddddddnd he looks back on his career beginning as an important test of character.Now I can say that start was of benefit but at the time it was tough to get through, especially reading about the things that were said about me, he said.But looking back at it now I am happy I went through that tough time so early.Now I know I can handle it if it does happen in the future and it will because football is full of ups and downs.All players go through it, I am glad I have gone through it now. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz