Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

25.08.2018 11:09
can clean up and be even better for it all-around, and thats the exciting part about the game. Its better when you win and can Antworten

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Nick Foles did exactly what the Kansas City Chiefs needed him to do against Jacksonville.Namely, he didnt make any major mistakes.Filling in for quarterback Alex Smith, who was out with a head injury, Foles threw for 187 yards with a touchdown and no interceptions on Sunday. That modest performance was all the stout Chiefs defense needed to hold on for a 19-14 victory , their fourth consecutive win.We got the win, Foles said, and there are things we can clean up and be even better for it all-around, and thats the exciting part about the game. Its better when you win and can improve.The Chiefs (6-2) wound up playing without five starters on offense.Along with Smith , running back Spencer Ware was inactive with a knee injury and offensive guard Parker Ehinger is out for the year with a knee injury. Wide receiver Jeremy Maclin left in the first quarter with a groin injury and did not return, and tight end Travis Kelce was ejected in the fourth quarter.Not that it mattered. The guys on defense were up to the task.They held Blake Bortles to 22-of-41 passing for 252 yards with two touchdowns and an interception, one of four turnovers by the Jaguars (2-6) on the afternoon. And they made the play of the game when they held on fourth down deep in their territory with less than 2 minutes left in the game.Theyre one out of 14 on third down. We had 205 yards rushing and five penalties. It comes down to turnovers, Jaguars coach Gus Bradley. We didnt get them.Here are some of the takeaways from the Chiefs 10th consecutive home win:BORTLESS BLUNDERThe interception Bortles threw was followed by another embarrassing mistake: a chop block. Rule changes this year made chop blocks illegal across the board, and Bortles was hit with a flag for delivering one far away from the play after Ramik Wilson had picked off the pass.The Jaguars third-year starter was the first quarterback to be flagged for the penalty since Jay Cutler committed the same offense in Week 3 of the 2009 season.CATCHING KELCEKelce was ejected with 11:18 left in the game when Foles tries to hit him in the back of the end zone with Jaguars cornerback Prince Amukamara draped all over him. No flag was thrown and Kelce disagreed, and voiced his displeasure to a nearby official, who then threw his flag -- for unsportsmanlike conduct.Kelce went ballistic , throwing his own towel as if it was a flag. And the official, having already thrown his flag, whipped off his hat and threw that -- another unsportsmanlike conduct penalty.Kind of lost my composure out there, Kelce said. Felt like an idiot.RUNNING BACK WOESThe Chiefs struggled to run the ball without Ware on the field. Charcandrick West was held to 39 yards on 13 carries, and Knile Davis ran three times for 10 yards one day after re-signing with Kansas City and completing a weeklong sojourn that began in Green Bay and included a stop with the Jets.The Chiefs are hopeful Ware passes his concussion test and can play next week at Carolina.HACKETTS JOBWhile the Jaguars were largely held in check, Nathaniel Hackett earned rave reviews in his first game as their offensive coordinator . He was promoted from quarterbacks coach to replace Greg Olson and directed a group that managed 252 yards through the air and 205 yards on the ground.I think we were able to create some stuff, Bortles said. Nate did a good job of kind of playing things off of each other. He does a good job of when Im not in a rhythm (asking), `What do you want? What passes do you want? How can I get you in a rhythm? Lets get you some completions.FORD TOUGHThe Chiefs only managed two sacks, but both were by Dee Ford. The former first-round pick had been considered a bust last two years, but already has nine sacks in eight games this season.He came close to another sack, too, wrapping up Bortles just before the quarterback threw it away.Im trying to forget about that play, Ford said. I really didnt trust it. While Im running Im thinking, `God, I hope this isnt a run play, and I was there, but he made a good play, got rid of it.--For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NF Wholesale Nike Roshe Run .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head. Nike Roshe Run From China . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Fog prevented downhill racers from getting their Olympic dress rehearsal. http://www.cheapnikerosherunstore.com/ . John Tavares, Thomas Vanek and Kyle Okposo were also being counted on to slow down sizzling Rangers forward Rick Nash. That plan didnt go so well early. Cheap Nike Roshe Run Store . On Tuesday, Ottawa placed forward Cory Conacher and defenceman Joe Corvo on waivers as trade rumours swirl around the Senators. Cheap Nike Roshe Run Shoes . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night. TORONTO -- LeBron James has played in the NBA Finals seven times and the Olympics three times, racking up experiences as a competitor like few ever have. Now he wants to round out his résumée as a spectator.James attended the Cleveland Indians 5-1 loss to the Chicago Cubs in Game 2 of the World Series this week and called it a bucket list night.What other sporting events would James like to see in person before his time is done?Ive been in the playoffs for 12 straight years, so the Kentucky Derby doesnt allow me as far as that, James said before Cleveland Cavaliers shootaround Friday.The 2016 Kentucky Derby was run May 7 while James and the Cavs were in Atlanta preparing to play Game 4 of the Eastern Conference semifinals the next day, for instance.James also put trekking to Monaco to witness the F1 Grand Prix near the top of his to-do list.Its not like he hasnt collected coveted ticket stubs already, though. He flew to Arlington, Texas, for Ohio States 42-20 win over Oregon in the 2015 College Football Playoff championship at AT&T Stadium. Hes been to home football games for both the Buckeyes at Ohio Stadium and the Ducks at Autzen Stadium, to boot.James issue has been finding the time. For Ohio States national championship, James just so happened to have a road game in Phoenix the next day so he was able to make the relatively short flight from Arizona to Texas and back.During the NBA lockout in 2011 he had plenty of free time, of course, and used it to attend an Alabbama-LSU football game in Tuscaloosa as well as a Premier League match between Liverpool and Manchester United in England.ddddddddddddWith the NBA season stretching from early October until late June (at least for James, with his six-year streak of reaching the Finals intact), the rest of his wish list will have to wait.After I retire, James said. Those are some of my (goals): couple football stadiums, college football stadiums Id like to go to ... It has nothing to do about money and accessibility, its about my schedule.James later rattled off a handful of college stadiums that he wants to hit first: Notre Dame Stadium, Michigan Stadium (University of Michigan), Kyle Field (Texas A&M University), Ben Hill Griffin Stadium (University of Florida), Beaver Stadium (Penn State University), Neyland Stadium (University of Tennessee) and Doak Campbell Stadium (Florida State University). His top NFL targets are Lambeau Field (Green Bay Packers) and Soldier Field (Chicago Bears).While James list is certainly ambitious, it has its limitations. For one, you wont see him tying a red bandana around his neck in Pamplona, Spain.Youre talking about (Dwyane) Wade? James shot back when asked if he wanted to run with the bulls, connecting the question to the Chicago Bulls. I was about to say, dont start that, man. No, Im not running with no damn bulls. Im not. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz