Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
t123 Offline

10.04.2018 14:45
but down the stretch we had some self-inflicted wounds that cost us.SPECTACULAR SUN DEVILSArizona State had a pair of spectacula Antworten

Wisconsin senior forward Nigel Hayes said he held a sign last weekend on ESPNs College GameDay saying he was a broke college student. The demonstration, according to Hayes, was to?help?future student-athletes get compensation for playing major college sports.Hayes, who joined the ESPN/ABC News podcast Capital Games on Thursday, said he knows he wont benefit from his activism since he will be a professional next year. If this thing does change, I wont benefit from it and its completely fine, Hayes said?on Capital Games.A lot of things that are changed, the person whose doing the change or advocating for it, rarely reaps those benefits, Hayes said. Im doing it for the hopes that if there is another kid when Thanksgiving comes around and he wants to see his mother, hell be able to have those couple of dollars to buy a plane ticket to go home and see his family.Hayes said he knows hes not a typical broke college student. He also said the funds raised by his sign went to a local Boys and Girls Club and that it was cleared by the Wisconsin compliance department after the weekend, when he reviewed the matter with the school.He said he faces no potential violations for his actions.I did it to create the conversation of paying student-athletes. I dont need money personally, Hayes said. Im not necessarily the embodiment of broke. I definitely have the things I need in college, and my family can help me out. But I cant generalize that and speak for everyone. So I want to be a voice for those who arent in the fortunate position Im in. The sign was to be the voice. A voice doesnt travel as far.Hayes said he does have access to exceptional medical care, travel and gear by being a high-profile student-athlete. He said he receives $1,500 a month in a cost-of-attendance stipend. Athletes have money for food,?according to Hayes, but?most of them dont have the necessary funds?for extracurricular activities, going out or even buying plane tickets to go home.Hayes said his food stipend ran out once.We ran out of money on our [Wisconsin] eating cards and dining hall money, Hayes said. There were a couple of weeks we didnt have money for food, so we were just hanging around the locker room and trying to find whatever was in there or at a training table close by. We werent allowed to get more money.Hayes said he would be fine with a payment system in which the best players on the team received more than the bench players.(Former Badger) Frank [Kaminsky] got more playing time than one of the guys at the end of the bench because he was a better player. If we were in the market where they were allowed to pay us for our image likeness and Frank is the better player and gets more, then thats understandable, Hayes said. Its like you would with anything in the world not related to sports. The better you are in your job, the higher you get paid for it.Hayes said college athletes should be able to market themselves for money and take advantage of their likeness and image. If that were to happen, then maybe the schools wouldnt necessarily have to pay any players. If you just allowed outside sources to market and pick and choose who they want, then theres no way you can say someone is doing something unfairly.Hayes also spoke about two high-profile social justice issues. He said he supported teammate Bronson Koenigs decision to?protest against the Dakota Pipeline project on protected Native American lands. Hayes added that no discussions have taken place on whether the Badgers?will protest or do anything symbolic during the national anthem.So far, we havent discussed as a team anything, and myself personally, I havent pegged anything that I was going to do or if I will do anything, Hayes said. But I still support (Niners quarterback) Colin Kaepernick 100 percent. He has a right, and hes kneeling for a flag that promotes justice and equality for all, and justice and equality isnt given to all in this country. Air Max 97 Gold Uscita . Galatasaray said in a statement on its website Monday that Mancini signed a three-year contract and will be paid 3.5 million euros for the upcoming season, with his salary upped to 4. Vendita Nike Air Max 97 Uomo . With Parker having a quiet game for once, Nicolas Batum and Boris Diaw provided the scoring as France won its first major basketball title by beating Lithuania 80-66 on Sunday. It was a victory that ended a decade of frustration for Parker and a talented French generation, which lost the final against Spain two years ago and took bronze in 2005. http://www.airmax97saldi.it/air-max-plus-tn-ultra.html . Three came down to the fourth quarter while quarterbacks continued to shine in all four games; so important to the overall quality of the game. Nike Air Max 97 Blu . Galatasaray said in a statement on its website Monday that Mancini signed a three-year contract and will be paid 3.5 million euros for the upcoming season, with his salary upped to 4. Acquista Nike Silver 97 . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. TEMPE, Ariz. -- Utah was concerned about Arizona States attacking defense. Turns out the Utes can bring a little pressure, too.Joe Williams had another big game in his post-retirement tour and No. 15 Utah had 11 sacks among its 22 tackles for loss, leading the Utes to a 49-26 win over Arizona State Thursday night.We just kept plugging away and the flood gates just opened up near the end of the game, Utah coach Kyle Whittingham said.Utah (8-2, 5-2 Pac-12, No. 13 AP) overcame a slow start with a series of spectacular plays against the FBS worst passing defense to end an eight-game losing streak in Tempe.Williams ran for 181 yards and a pair of scores, giving him 844 yards and five touchdowns in four games since returning from a four-week retirement.Troy Williams threw for 296 yards and three of his four touchdown passes to Raelon Singleton, who had 116 yards on four catches to help the Utes stay within reach of No. 16 Colorado in the Pac-12 South.Utahs defense found a new level of pressure.The Utes harassed Arizona State quarterback Manny Wilkins all night, most of it coming from Hunter Dimick . The senior defensive end entered the game with seven sacks and nearly doubled his total against Wilkins, pulling him down five times to break the school record.Utah had six sacks in the fourth quarter and now has the two highest single-game sack totals in FBS this season after getting 10 against San Jose State on Sept. 17.We probably missed him a much as we got him, Dimick said. That dude was a freak athlete, but toward the end we fortunately were able to get him bottled up.Wilkins was adept at avoiding some tackles with some how-did-he-do-that moves in his return from injury, but also made some key mistakes.He threw an interception in the end zone in the first quarter and Chase Hansen put the game put the game out of reach by returning an interception 43 yards for a touchdown in the fourth quarter.Wilkins finished with 309 yards and a touchdown on 19-of-31 passing.Those are completely mental errors on my part, errors I cant make, Wilkins said.Arizona State (5-5, 2-5) had plenty of mistaakes in its defensive secondary again.ddddddddddddThe Sun Devils held Utah to 27 total yards in the first quarter, but once the Utes got one big play, they kept `em coming.Singleton got the first one, shedding a tackling along the sideline on a 64-yard touchdown . It was the 13th touchdown of 50 yards or more allowed by Arizona State this season.Utahs next touchdown wasnt over 50 yards, but it was spectacular: Siaosi Wilson laying out for a 27-yard catch just inside the pylon, held up by official review.The Sun Devils went back to their defensive lapsing at the end of the second quarter, inexplicably leaving Singleton open -- no one was within 15 yards of him -- in the end zone for a 17-yard score.Williams had the 14th scoring play of 50-plus yards against Arizona State to open the third quarter, breaking a couple tackles on an 82-yard touchdown run.They had a great game plan and stuck to it, Arizona State safety Marcus Ball said. They did some things and schemes, but down the stretch we had some self-inflicted wounds that cost us.SPECTACULAR SUN DEVILSArizona State had a pair of spectacular touchdown of its own.NKeal Harry had one in the second quarter, covering about 50 yards while dodging numerous tacklers on a botched fake play turned into a 31-yard scoring run.Tim White added another in the third quarter, somehow getting a foot down at the edge of the end zone for a 12-yard score.THE TAKEAWAYUtahs defense was at its harassing best and its offense had a nice balance, setting the Utes up nicely for the seasons final two games.Arizona State got a spark from Wilkins return, but couldnt protect him or stop giving up big plays on defense. The Sun Devils need to win one of their final two games to become bowl eligible.UP NEXTUtah hosts Oregon next Saturday before playing at No. 12 Colorado in a potential showdown for the Pac-12 South title.Arizona State hosts No. 4 Washington next Saturday before playing at rival Arizona in its regular-season finale. Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz