Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 371 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

26.08.2018 08:14
Baseballs chief operating officer, which may make him a candidate to succeed Bud Selig as commissioner. [url=http://www.chicago Antworten

PARIS -- Former New Zealand stars Dan Carter and Joe Rokocoko and their Racing 92 teammate Juan Imhoff were cleared of wrongdoing by the French Rugby Federation on Tuesday after traces of corticosteroids were found in their urine samples.Their hearing took place last week after the FFR opened a disciplinary case.The FFRs medical commission has lifted the doubts that were weighing on the medical practices of Racing 92, the French club said in a statement. Racing 92 and its players have been cleared of all doubt.Racing 92 added that the decision restored the image of a club and the image of a sport.Carter, an inspirational flyhalf, is one of rugbys all-time greats. Rokocoko scored 46 tries for New Zealand as a winger from 2003-10 -- making him the second-highest try scorer in tests for the All Blacks behind Doug Howlett.After helping New Zealand win its third World Cup title last year, Carter received his third world rugby player of the year award.After 112 tests and a world-record test tally of 1,598 points for the All Blacks, Carter signed a three-year contract at Racing 92.No surprises that the FFRs ruling was that Id done nothing wrong, the 34-year-old Carter said on his Instagram page. I hold my integrity and the game of rugbys integrity in the highest regard. I love this game and owe so much to rugby that I would never do anything intentionally to bring it into disrepute.Racing 92 denied that Carter, Rokocoko and Imhoff- a winger for Argentina -- breached anti-doping rules. The club said the trio had received treatment days before the Top 14 final against Toulon on June 24 -- which Racing won 29-21 -- and in full compliance with national and international anti-doping rules.We consider it our duty to work with complete transparency and complete trust with all of the institutions that are fighting against doping, Racing said. The word (corticosteroid) has a strong emotional resonance because it can correspond to amoral and illegal behavior. It also corresponds to legal practices justified by medicine.Therapeutic Use Exemptions allow athletes with a condition that requires particular treatment to take banned drugs with permission from anti-doping organizations, event organizers and sports federations.French regulations allow athletes to ask for TUEs retroactively in cases where they need emergency treatment.World Anti-Doping Agency rules stipulate that all glucocorticoids are prohibited in competition when administered by oral, intravenous, intramuscular or rectal routes. They can, however, be used by intra-articular infiltration, or into joints.Carter expressed his support for the fight against doping.Whilst this whole episode is disappointing and frustrating, I support the authorities who work hard to ensure our game is played fairly, said Carter, who scored 29 tries for the All Blacks. I am glad that we can now put all this behind us so I can now concentrate on playing rugby. Stan Mikita Gear . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night. Tony Esposito Gear . They hope to persuade the other team owners and commissioner Roger Goodell to put pressure on Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to drop the nickname they find offensive. "Given the way the meeting transpired," Ray Halbritter, an Oneida representative and leader of the "Change the Mascot Campaign," said Wednesday, "it became somewhat evident they were defending the continued use of the name. http://www.chicagoblackhawksgear.com/brandon-saad-gear/ .Y. - Rob Manfred was promoted Monday to Major League Baseballs chief operating officer, which may make him a candidate to succeed Bud Selig as commissioner. Marcus Kruger Gear . 8 Kansas to a 64-63 win over Texas Tech on Tuesday night. The freshman from Vaughan, Ont. Tanner Kero Gear . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. Everybody wanted Andre Agassi to win the 1999 mens singles final at Wimbledon, because he was a showman, because it would be a better story, because it would be a nice change. No one wanted Pete Sampras to win, because he was boring.Im still capable of feeling rage on the subject. Back in the days when Wimbledon courts were seriously fast, Sampras was the ultimate master. He won that final in straight sets and Agassi was brilliant throughout. The problem was that Sampras was perfect. And people still found that boring.The same dilemma exists in cricket. Some people who will tell you that Virat Kohli (44 Tests, average 45) is a better Test batsman than Rahul Dravid (164 Tests, average 52). The reason is that Dravid was boring. He was as near a complete player as you can get, so why did he get nicknamed The Wall? An excellent defensive method was just a part of what he did.But the power of the word boring is very considerable in 21st-century sport. At its heart is the question of whether a professional athlete is required to offer entertainment or whether his only obligation is to pure sport. Is sport a jolly day out? Or is it the pursuit of victory and excellence?I have always inclined towards the purist view that sport is not entertainment; it just so happens that sport is, quite often, entertaining. But then you must ask yourself what would you rather watch: an immaculate display of highly skilled defensive football in a 0-0 draw, or a ten-goal thriller full of mistakes?The Olympic Games is packed with events that we normally consider boring, but once every four years they become essential viewing, sometimes from local patriotism, sometimes because the quest for excellence is in itself compelling. For one week in four years, swimming ceases to be boring.But thats a response Ive always distrusted a little. Shouldnt the audience be participants, making some kind of effort to understand, to meet the athletes halfway? The modern consensus has the audience as passive - sitting back and waiting to be amused.Sport v entertainment: an ancient dilemma. In 1973 the American League brought the designated hitter to baseball. The DH bats instead of the pitcher, who, like fast bowlers, is traditionally weak with a bat in his hand. The idea was more hits and more home runs. The subtler issue of the pitchers versatility was regarded as boring. The National League ddidnt accept this, however, and the two sides snipe at each other every October when the champions of the two leagues meet in the World Series.ddddddddddddBut cricket has gone further than this. Much further. Cricket hasnt tinkered with the rules, cricket has changed the game - all in the attempt to escape any accusation of being boring. Cricket is the incredible disappearing game, shortening itself from five days to 65 overs, then 60, then 50, and then 20.It was decided by some cosmic agreement that batting is exciting so long as it involves a lot of boundaries, but bowling is boring. So pitches became batter-friendly, boundaries were brought closer to the wicket, and any number of rules were brought in to keep the flow of boundaries - free hits, fielding restrictions and one ball at each end to make things easier for the batsman. At the same time batting technology was revolutionized, while ball technology remained static. At one time a six was a rare and thrilling thing, so people felt that if there were more sixes, cricket would be less boring. As a result the six is now a run-of-the-mill sort of thing. Shahid Afridi has 351 sixes in ODIs all by himself.But the debate is not really about the future of cricket. Its a deeper and wider issue than that. The extent to which sport must go out of its way to please its audience, and what sport loses when it does so. Some changes are good. The tiebreaker in tennis has worked out well as a way of deciding a tight set. Other changes are less good. The penalty shoot-out in football is, in any sporting or logical terms, absurd.If you let the mass audience - the least thoughtful sections of your clientele - dictate terms, then you are in danger of losing the more profound and meaningful parts of sport. But that is precisely the kind of audience that sponsors and advertisers love. It comes down to one question: is sport about making as much money as possible, or about seeking the highest level of excellence that humanity can achieve?If you happen to find excellence boring then seek something more your own size, say I. Im told that professional wrestling is very entertaining. In fact, it sometimes seems that cricket adopted this activity as a role model. What could possibly go wrong? Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz