Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 301 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
t123 Offline

26.08.2018 15:26
et/]cheap jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheapjerseysthrowback.com/]Cheap Jersyes[/url] [url=http://www.cheapjerseysbasketball.co Antworten

4-4 Pakistans win-loss record in Tests against England at Lords; only Australia, with a 15-7 record, have done better here against England. This win, though, was Pakistans first at Lords since 1996; in four Tests here between 2001 and 2010, they lost three times - twice to England and once to Australia.10 Wickets for Yasir Shah, his first ten-wicket haul in Tests; his previous best was 9 for 155, against Sri Lanka in Galle last year.8 The previous record for most wickets by a Pakistan bowler in a Lords Test: Waqar Younis took 8 for 154 in 1996, which was also the last time Pakistan won a Test here. Yasirs haul is also the second best by an overseas spinner at Lords, and only the seventh instance of a ten-for by any spinner here. The previous such instance was way back in 1974, when Derek Underwood took 13 for 71 against Pakistan.3 Tests England have lost, out of their last five at Lords: in 2014 they lost to India, while Australia beat them last year. In 24 previous Tests here between 2002 and 2013, England had a 13-3 win-loss record, losing twice to South Africa and once to Australia.86 Wickets for Yasir after 13 Tests, the most by any bowler at this stage of his career. The next best is Australias Charlie Turner, a right-arm fast bowler who played in the 1880s and 1890s, who had 81 wickets after 13.21 Instances of two bowlers taking a ten-for in the same Test - Yasir and Chris Woakes both achieved the feat here. The last such instance was in 2008, in a Test between Sri Lanka and India in Galle.204 Balls faced by Woakes in this Test - 96 in the first innings and 108 in the second. Add his match haul of 11 for 102, and it makes him only the fourth player to take a ten-for and face 200-plus deliveries in a Test (in matches where balls-faced data is available). The others who have achieved it are Michael Bevan (1997, v West Indies), Chaminda Vaas (1995, v New Zealand) and Allan Border (1989, v West Indies). Woakes match figures of 11 for 102 are the fifth best for England in a defeat.7 Number of dismissals in the 40s in this Test: Joe Root, James Vince, Gary Ballance and Jonny Bairstow for England; and Mohammad Hafeez, Asad Shafiq and Sarfraz Ahmed for Pakistan. Only once in Test history have more batsmen been dismissed between 40 and 49: in an Ashes Test at Edgbaston in 1989, when eight batsmen fell in the 40s. There have only been three other Tests with seven dismissals in the 40s. Englands Nos. 4, 5 and 6 all fell in the 40s in their second innings, the third such instance for any team in Test history. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in. Cheap NFL Jerseys Stitched . Roman Josi had a goal and an assist to lead the Predators to a 4-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night. http://www.cheapjerseysfastshipping.com/ . Pert has formerly spent time as an assistant coach with Cardiff City, Coventry City, and Bahrain mens national team. "Martyn is a highly-respected coach with experience at the top levels in England," said Whitecaps FC head coach Carl Robinson. Cheap NFL Jerseys China .C. -- Al Jefferson joked that he feels he can score from anywhere on the court. GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Tyrann Mathieu, Justin Bethel and Frostee Rucker practiced for the first time this training camp Sunday and Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians said theres no doubt all three will be ready for the Sept. 11 season opener.Mathieu, an All-Pro safety last season who is coming back from surgery to repair a torn right ACL, participated in several plays 11-on-11 drills with the first unit, surprising himself and his teammates with how much he was able to do.Ive got my swag back, he said. I feel good, confident.Bethel, a cornerback, is returning from foot surgery and defensive lineman Rucker had a foot injury that might have been related to offseason ankle surgery.Arians also welcomed back wide receiver John Brown, out with a concussion since early in camp. However, Brown went back in the locker room after doing some individual work.Arians said outside linebacker Alex Okafor, who did not practice, had decided to keep playing despite a torn biceps tendon rather than opt for surgery.Mathieu returns a much wealthier Honey Badger after he signed a five-year, $62.5 million that included $21.5 million guaranteed and another $18.75 million guaranteed if hes on the roster at the start of the 2018 season.The do-everything player is listed as a safety but played more snaps at cornerback last season before he went down with the knee injury on Dec. 20. It was his second significant knee injury in his three NFL seasons. He sustained a far more severe injury to his left knee in his rookie season.Mathieu said he was real surprised by how good he felt and how much he was able to do in his first practice.I didnt feel any pain. I didnt really get tight at all, he said. I was surprised with where I was at but I also was pleased with what Ive been doing.Bethel, a three-time Pro Bowl selection on special teams, started four games at cornerback last season and was considered a leading candidate for the job this year opposite All-Pro Patrick Peterson. But, in Bethels absence, the job has gone to rookie Brandon Williams.Bethel, who participated in 7-on-7 drills and a little bit of 11-on-11, said he would love to think he could win the starting job but understands that might not happen.ddddddddddddBrandons been playing really well, Bethel said. Either way, the way we run our defense, well all be out there at some point.Williams struggled in his first preseason game but was noticeably improved in Friday nights 19-3 loss at San Diego. Arians said Williams also showed improvement in the teams two joint practices with the Chargers.I thought Brandon got really better last week, Arians said before practice Sunday, going against different receivers, seeing different things. I thought he held his own all week.Asked if he thought Mathieu, Bethel and Rucker would be ready for the opener against New England, Arians said, Theres no doubt. Its just a matter of conditioning now, football conditioning, hit, getting the pad level down and all the things weve been doing the last 15-18 days.Okafor, in the final year of his contract, missed nearly all of his rookie season with a biceps injury but came back with a team-high eight sacks in 2014. He got in the coachs dog house last season when he injured his toe during the teams bye playoff weekend and wasnt able to play in the postseason.Arians said he was hopeful first-round draft pick, defensive lineman Robert Nkemdiche, would be able to practice some Wednesday. Nkemdiche has been sidelined with a high ankle sprain since rookie training camp four weeks ago.The Cardinals have been outscored 49-13 in two losses this preseason but Arians brushed aside any concern. He was unhappy -- he used a stronger word -- with the offenses performance in San Diego after the game but didnt dwell on the subject on Sunday.He considers 95 percent of the teams problems Friday night to be easily correctable.Nobodys shaken in their confidence in any way. Its preseason, Arians said. I think the tendency (of those outside the team) is `woe is me but when our starters have played maybe 20 plays, thats not even a good half. Weve had bad halves before and come back and won games. So its not a doomsday situation by any stretch of the imagination.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz