Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 321 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
t123 Offline

26.08.2018 15:27
five birdies with a sole blemish I think I turned a 62 in to a 68 somehow, it was just one of those days, McIlroy told Sky Spor Antworten

Rory McIlroy was left frustrated after failing to capitalise on a fast start to the third round of the DP Word Tour Championship in Dubai. The world No 2 briefly moved to within four strokes of the lead after birdieing four of his first 10 holes at Jumeirah Golf Estates, only to miss a series of chances after the turn and card a four-under 68.Last years Race to Dubai champion followed three gains on the front nine by picking up a shot at the 10th, but failed to make further inroads along the back nine. McIlroys only other birdie came at the par-five 15th, before he bogeyed the last after firing his approach in to the creek running the length of the hole. McIlroy mixed five birdies with a sole blemish I think I turned a 62 in to a 68 somehow, it was just one of those days, McIlroy told Sky Sports. I hit a lot of good shots but didnt hole many putts.(I hit) a great drive, second shot had 207 (yards) to the pin into the wind. Maybe just was a little too aggressive with it and pulled it slightly and just got punished for a bad shot. Live European Tour Golf November 20, 2016, 7:30am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass McIlroy needs to retain his Dubai title this week to have any chance of finishing the year as Race to Dubai champion for a fourth time in five seasons.The Northern Irishman has never finished worse than 11th in seven appearances at the event, but after rounds of 75, 68 and 68 will head in to Sunday outside of the top 20. McIlroy began the week fourth in the Race to Dubai standings It could have been a lot better than it was and I could have got back in to it, but it wasnt meant to be, McIlroy added.I want to go out and play well tomorrow, try and post a good score and feel good about myself going into the next couple of months before I tee it up again.Watch the DP World Tour Championship live on Sunday from 7.30am on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf Also See: Second round highlights Dubai latest leaderboard European Tour latest news Golf live on Sky Sports Discount Salomon Shoes Online Shop . 31, the CFL club announced Monday. The team also has yet to decide on the future of Doug Berry, who began the season as a consultant to the head coach but took over the offensive co-ordinators duties in July. Sale Salomon Shoes Outlet . Louis. To which I would say two things: 1. Where there is smoke, there is or perhaps has been a little fire. Or, in other words, the two teams would appear to have at least spoken. And spoken is defined as one calling the other to inquire, no more, no less. http://www.salomonoutletstore.com/ .25 million option on reliever Jose Veras. Wholesale Salomon Shoes . The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday. Buy Salomon Shoes Outlet . The 19-year-old Olsen played 34 games with the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL this season. In that time, hes recorded 17 goals and 17 assists with 36 penalty minutes. Nico Rosberg says there is no need for Formula One to make another revision to its radio ban after the problems which hit his Mercedes teammate Lewis Hamilton in Baku.Rosberg and Hamiltons cars both entered an incorrect engine mode during the Grand Prix of Europe, leading to 12 frustrating laps for the latter as he was unable to get feedback on the problem. Rosberg was able to rectify his own issue almost immediately as he had made a steering wheel switch change moments before the problem occurred.The championship leader says F1 is never going to be able to make a radio rule which satisfies everyone.Regarding the issues in Baku, theres not much you can change, if theres an issue with the mode youre in, an issue with the settings, theres not much you can change, he said. But this is in the nature of the sport, youre never going to be able to be 100 per cent perfect, never.The goal of these rules is to make it more challenging for the teams and the drivers and you need to make sure as a team that the driver has all the options available to him out there, which is not easy to get 100 per cent perfect and thats why we had the issues we had in Baku.Rosberg was quick to point out that the radio clampdown originally came into force because fans were complaining about the amount of messages between drivers and the pit wall.But that was the goal of these rules and also the fans were complaining that we were just puppets on the track, just doing what the engineers were telling us, that was the complaint from the fans and thats why they changed the rules and they are the way they are now.Andd theyre fine the way they are, its more challenging for us out there, were further away from perfection now, as we saw in Baku, so its OK.dddddddddddd Of course its not perfect now, theres always need to compromise and I understand now that discussions on the radio dont sound very technical and Formula One like, but youre never going to have a perfect solution.McLaren driver Jenson Button suggested the clampdown be relaxed when it comes to engine modes, as long as it does not lead to engineers giving advice on how to drive the car.We could have 300 modes if we knew what they were, I know what most of the stuff does on my steering wheel, he said. There are obviously some bits I dont know because there are modes that I personally do not change unless Im told to change.Theyre complicated engines and power units so sometimes we do need some help and I guess some information on driving should be banned, as it is, but maybe if you need to change an engine mode you should be allowed to know that. I dont know. I will do whatever the regulations say I should do.However, Button also said it was down to Mercedes to make sure its cars started in the correct mode.?Its the first race weve really had any issues and it was on two cars. The easiest thing is to make sure your cars start in the right mode. If its a safety concern or its going to be a failure the team can obviously tell you which switches to change. Deal with them, you cant change [the rules] every race. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz