Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

29.08.2018 07:00
tch and scored on a sacrifice fly by Mazzola, but that was it. Sadler had a good night for the Fish, going two-for-four with a w Antworten

What I love most about running is that all you need to get started are your two feet and a heartbeat. Its one of the most travel-friendly sports since theres minimal gear to pack and you can check out the sights and sounds of a new city while getting in your cardio.But as Ive started running more (and as I enter my thirties), Ive begun to feel fatigue in my arches, calves and knees during and after my run. Ive stretched and massaged but realized it may be time to step up my gear beyond functional and fun sneakers -- its time to upgrade my socks as well.Compression gear functions as a base layer thats extra snug in specific areas. It supposedly helps increase blood flow and reduces lactic acid build-up -- which in turn could diminish my fatigue and speed up my post-run recovery. Ive worn other compression gear like leggings and shorts in the past, so when PRO Compression, a sock-specific company, sent me a few pairs, I was excited and curious to see if it could be the cure to my runners fatigue.The detailsThe socks I tested out were the PRO Compression Marathon Elite socks, the top-of-the-line model which retails for $55. They offer graduated compression, meaning the compression decreases as you move up the leg and closer to your heart. (The idea is that it helps push blood flow back towards the heart -- resulting in better circulation and an easier recovery from exercise.)The socks also have calf support and extra padding in the heel and toe for comfort on long runs. Theyre made of a blend of materials that are meant to wick sweat and smells.The testTo get the best overall impression of the socks I wore them during runs for a few months throughout the summer -- with shorts, under tights -- and in all kinds of weather. I wore a size small in the Marathon Elite socks and have a 5 ? shoe size. I also tried them out post-run and on recovery days.I have rather large calves and often have a problem finding socks that stay up, but these fit snugly -- as compression gear should. The material did seem to wick away sweat and the socks didnt slip down my calves no matter how hot it was or how hard I ran.I noticed that my arches felt more supported, which meant that I could wear more minimal running sneakers with less pain. It did seem like the tight fit made my calves feel oddly energized, but Im not sure if some of that was a placebo effect from wearing the socks.I was most impressed, though, with how the socks felt when worn during recovery. If I wore them post run (and shower), my calves felt hugged -- as though they were being massaged. They felt so good after one run that I wore the socks out to dinner because they felt too comfortable to take off.Worth it?At $55, these socks are priced right in the middle for compression running socks. Ive worn my pairs multiple times and theyve stood up to plenty of wear and washes. If you find yourself getting calf and foot fatigue or soreness from running -- or want to ease your recovery -- the PRO Compression socks are a decent, comfortable investment that Im happy to recommend. Adidas Hockey Jerseys China . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Cheap NHL Jerseys . -- The boos poured down on Tom Brady and the New England Patriots at the end of a horrible first half. http://www.cheapnhljerseysfromchina.com/ .C. -- Calgarys Kevin Koe did it the hard way again. Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic . Speaking to the Chicago Tribune at baseballs Winter Meetings in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, Boras called the former home of the Expos a "tremendous environment" for baseball. Cheap Hockey Jerseys China . -- Charline Labonte couldnt have asked for a better homecoming.If the Winnipeg Goldeyes had any chance to catch the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks in the race for first in the American Associations North Division, that chance took a beating on Saturday night. In front of 5,135 spectators (many of them from Winnipeg), the largest crowd of the season at Fargos Newman Outdoor Field, the RedHawks scored 12 runs on 19 hits off three Winnipeg pitchers and blasted the Goldeyes 12-5. Fargo broke open a 2-2 tie in the fourth with a seven-run barrage and pretty much guaranteed that the Goldeyes will need a miracle to catch them. With the loss, Winnipeg has now dropped 10 in a row to Fargo, dating back to last season, and lost its first series in the last six. The Goldeyes, who are 0-8 against the RedHawks this season, fell to 37-35 on the season and are now 7 1/2 games out of first in the North. As well, they are now 5 1/2 games behind Gary in the wild card race. With only 28 games remaining, its going to be quite a challenge to make up lost ground. The game was particularly disturbing for Goldeyes manager Rick Forney. Angered by the work of home plate umpire Anthony Sheets, Forney was tossed in the bottom of the seventh inning. He left his mark on the proceedings, however, by covering home plate with dirt and then tossing his huge wad of chewing gum on top of it. He tossed his hat for good measure. This one started out as a pretty good ball game in front of a crowd that included 713 standing-room ticket buyers. The Goldeyes openedd the scoring in the first, as Tyler Graham was hit by a pitch, stole second and scored on a single by Ray Sadler.dddddddddddd But Fargo tied it in the bottom of the inning, as Zach Penprase scored on a fielders choice by C.J. Retherford. Tim Alberts hit a solo homer off Goldeyes starter Pete Gehle in the second, but the Fish came back and tied it up in the fourth as Ryan Scoma singled and came around to score on a double by Ray Sadler. But the roof fell in on Gehle and the Goldeyes in the bottom of the fourth, as Fargo scored seven runs on seven hits as the RedHawks sent 11 batters to the plate. Winnipeg scored a couple of runs in the fifth. Graham was hit, stole second, went to third on a ground out and scored on single by Scoma. Later in the inning, after Sadler had walked and advanced to second on the RBI single by Scoma, he scored on single by Casey Haerther. The Fish added another run in the seventh, as Scoma walked, stole second went to third on a wild pitch and scored on a sacrifice fly by Mazzola, but that was it. Sadler had a good night for the Fish, going two-for-four with a walk, a run scored and an RBI. Scoma went two-for-four with a walk, a stolen base, a run scored and an RBI. Luis Alen had a single and a double in four trips, as the Fish pounded out nine hits. Fargo starter Paul Burnside (6-5, 5.80 ERA) got the win, while Gehle, (4-5, 4.84 ERA)) who allowed eight earned runs on 10 hits in just 3.2 innings, took the loss. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz