Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

30.08.2018 15:42
ebsite: www.pro32.ap.org and Antworten

With their season on the brink of collapse, the Cincinnati Bengals found a way to win last week against Philadelphia. And the Bengals found a way to win without five-time Pro Bowl wide receiver A.J. Green in the lineup.Week 13 also was kind to the Cleveland Browns. They had a bye and coach Hue Jacksons winless squad sorely needed some time to regroup as they hope to avoid becoming the first team since the 2008 Detroit Lions to go 0-16. With quarterback Robert Griffin III starting this week for Cleveland, that may buoy the Browns spirits.On Sunday, the two intrastate rivals collide at 1 p.m. at Clevelands FirstEnergy Stadium on the banks of Lake Erie.Jackson did have this warning for his old team and the rest of the league on Wednesday.You better get us now because it wont be like this always, Jackson said of his 0-12 club. Weve got a lot of work ahead of us. I think were committed to doing it the right way and the other part of it is you have to do it.The Bengals (4-7-1) come to Cleveland having ended a four-game winless streak; they hadnt won since beating the Browns on Oct. 23. In between victories were three losses and an uninspiring tie along with even more uninspiring play.Bengals players are very aware that the Browns and Jackson would love to win their first game against them.You dont want to be the team to help them stop their streak, said defensive end Carlos Dunlap. For us its an AFC North game, against one of our old coaches. We know its personal for him and were going to approach it that way.Against the Eagles, quarterback Andy Dalton had his best game of the season when the Bengals needed it most. He passed for 332 yards and two touchdowns with no interceptions.Dalton completed 74 percent of his passes and had a season-high passer rating of 130.0 to help the Bengals keep their slim postseason hopes alive.When there are new guys in there its going to take a little bit of time. It was definitely a big improvement this week and we have to keep going, Dalton said.Bengals coach Marvin Lewis also praised his young group of wide receivers for stepping up while Green recovers from a hamstring problem.I think we have to be most pleased with our young group of guys, Lewis said. Our receivers, particularly James Wright, Tyler Boyd, Cody Core, Alex Erickson, Brandon LaFell, and Tyler Eifert. They picked up the slack in a game where we had to throw the ball a little bit more than anticipated. Those guys did a very good job of executing and being efficient with it.Dalton might be licking his chops as he prepares for a Browns defense that has given up a league-high 28 touchdown passes. The Cleveland defensive line has an anemic 17 sacks -- last in the league.No wonder Green, who has missed two games since being injured on the second play from scrimmage Nov. 20 against the Buffalo Bills, wants to return so quickly.He worked out on the rehab field during Cincinnatis practice Wednesday but was declared out on Friday.Greens one-handed catch in the middle of an end-zone scrum on a Hail Mary at the end of the first half highlighted Cincinnatis day full of big plays against the Browns in October.In that game, Cincinnati amassed 559 yards of offense against a porous Browns defense. Jeremy Hill rushed for a career-high 168 yards and scored on a 74-yard run.The Bengals have dominated Cleveland in four straight victories, holding the Browns to just 7.5 points per game in those contests.Having been the offensive coordinator for two years under Lewis and the Bengals, Jackson knows all too well what the Browns are up against.Theyre starting to play well, Jackson said Wednesday. The QB is playing well. Their defense is playing extremely well and they just beat a very good Philadelphia team.Despite their struggles, the Browns continue to play hard -- a testament to Jackson.Some of the years past, when youre sitting in this situation with poor records, the coach is imminently going to get fired, said left tackle and future Hall of Famer Joe Thomas. All the players on the team are going to get cut, traded or released and you know a bomb is going to get dropped on the organization in a month. I think the optimism and positivity and the effort you still see out there on a daily basis is because everybody here knows were working for something down the line in the future and its not just going to get destroyed at the end of the season.Still, with one of the youngest teams in the league, a bevy of draft picks and the expectation of being well below the salary cap, there will be plenty of opportunity to shore up the lack of talent on next years team.In essence, players are auditioning for jobs next year, and one player who will be closely followed is Griffin.He hasnt played a whole lot of football this year, Jackson said, but he will be playing Sunday.For his part, Griffin wants the chance to prove he belongs, and he is all in as a Cleveland Brown.It is just an opportunity to get to play in the NFL with a group of guys that do not deserve to be 0-12, he said. I just want to come in, give the team as much of a spark as I possibly can, have fun and hopefully, we can go 4-0 because that is what we have been working for in this last quarter of the season. Jerseys NFL Wholesale . - Levi Browns tenure at left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers is over before it even began. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale . The Olympic champion curler and TSN curling analyst immediately went online to look at the Halls long list of honoured members. Thats when the enormity of the honour sunk in. http://www.cheapjerseyswholesalenfl.us/ . Thats about all he can do right now, so hes trying not to think about when he might be able to play again for the Los Angeles Lakers. NFL Authentic Jerseys China . Rousey will put her perfect 8-0 record and hardware on the line against another undefeated fighter, 7-0 Sara McMann in the main event of UFC 170, which will be held at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas Nevada on February 22nd. Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. IRVINE, Calif. -- Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Dhaquille Williams is ready for his first preseason game Saturday, an opportunity he wasnt sure would be available after a tumultuous final year in college.Its been a long time since I have been on the field, like in a game, so I am ready to really explode, Williams said.Williams was regarded by draft analysts as one of the top prospects at the position entering his senior season at Auburn but he was dismissed in early October for what Tigers coach Gus Malzahn described as a failure to meet the teams expectations.Williams had previously been suspended for the Outback Bowl at the end of the 2014 season and again during fall camp last August. His production before getting kicked off the team disappointed, with 12 receptions for 147 yards and one touchdown in five games.Williams went undrafted, signing with the Rams in May only after participating in their rookie minicamp.Coach Jeff Fisher and general manager Les Snead warned Williams that any incidents on or off the field would result in him being cut immediately.Duke came in and knew he had a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity based on some of the things that happened in his history, and we gave him that opportunity, Fisher said. He took advantage of it.Williams attitude and work ethic have not been issues in training camp. He has lost seven pounds this summer and aims to slim down to a playing weight of 220 by the start of the regular season.Now, it looks as if Williams future will come down to football considerations. Williams has the athletic attributes comparable to top receivers around the NFL, using his build and leaping ability to position himself against defenders.Cornerbaack Trumaine Johnson was ready to go head-to-head with Williams and test that physicality as he watched the Rams first special teams practice in pads last week.ddddddddddddI like Duke, I like Duke a lot, Johnson said. I was about to go out there one time and (special teams coordinator John Fassel) got me back.However, Williams is still raw running routes after playing in Auburns spread-option offense that created favorable matchups. More troubling is Williams inconsistency catching the ball.Williams has showed steady improvement after struggling with drops during the first week of camp. But Williams dropped a pass at the goal line during a two-minute drill at the Coliseum on Saturday, nearly resulting in an interception.Quarterback Jared Goff went right back to Williams on the next play for a touchdown.I feel like Im progressing, Williams said. I can do better, you know, learn from the mistakes I made and make sure they dont happen twice.Whether that development will be enough for Williams to secure a roster spot isnt clear. The Rams drafted Pharoh Cooper from South Carolina in the fourth round and Southern Mississippi product Michael Thomas in the sixth, while fellow undrafted free agent Nelson Spruce has been steady.Williams is simply glad for another chance to play.Its a blessing to be right here, Williams said. I wasnt supposed to be here from the issues I went through last year. Worked my way up, stayed humble, continue to stay humble and Ill take none of that for granted anymore.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap NFL T-shirts Discount Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz