Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

30.08.2018 15:43
ro.us.com/[/url] . NBA officials ruled the court unpl Antworten

Measures that will see at least six women be part of the new FIFA Council have been labelled as huge by Reform Committee member Sarai Bareman. Gianni Infantino was voted in as new FIFA president on Friday but last week also saw a raft of new measures brought in including a requirement for each continental confederation to have at least one female member.Bareman, who is deputy secretary general of the Oceanic Football Confederation, told Sky Sports News HQ: Its huge for womens football and for womens representation within the administration of football. Its a very, very important step in the reform process for FIFA and for women particularly I think it is a huge step.Calls for stronger female representation at the administration level of the game have grown louder after a year of scandal for world footballs governing body. Gianni Infantino won last weeks FIFA presidential election Six of the 207 federations voting in last weeks presidential election sent women to cast their votes but Bareman was the only woman who was part of the 13-strong panel responsible for drafting FIFA reforms.Its unique being the only woman in the room and with women comes a different sort of a mindset, she said.Its been proven in many academic studies that more diversity in a decision-making body leads to better decisions so I am looking forward to having more women alongside me. Annie Zaidi won the 2015 Helen Rollason Award for Inspiration Annie Zaidi was a guest on Tuesdays Sportswomen show on Sky Sports News HQ and the Midlands-based football coach - winner of the Helen Rollason Award for Inspiration at the 2015 Sunday Times and Sky Sports Sportswomen of the Year Awards - hopes women are being given decision-making powers for the right reasons.She said: I think we could do with more women. Why six? We could become the majority if needed.Its a step in the right direction for now and we have to see how effective it is but is it for tokenism or are they are employing women who know their stuff? Also See: SportsWomen Latest Show News Latest News SportsWomen Video NFL Jerseys Cheap . Now, correct me if Im wrong but I saw one official distinctly pointing at the net indicating a good goal but after an inconclusive review they overturned the goal. Shouldnt the ruling on the ice (good goal) stand after an inconclusive review? Why was this overturned? James Veaudry Pembroke, ON -- Hey Kerry, Youll get a lot of these, but why was the Montreal goal against Nashville Saturday night overturned? Eller puts the puck on net and the on ice ruling from the ref behind the net is a Montreal goal. Cheap Football Jerseys . It is a cliché dragged out by fans and pundits regularly when discussions take place around which teams are better than others. http://www.cheapjerseyspro.us.com/ . NBA officials ruled the court unplayable in the Bucks final exhibition game on Oct. 25 because players were slipping, and the game was cancelled midway through the first period. Cheap Jerseys Sale . Capitals head coach Adam Oates said Ovechkin was injured in the first period against the Vancouver Canucks on Monday and clarified it was not a head injury. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. LOS ANGELES -- A Southern California community college football player was suspended for five years on Monday after knocking out a referee during a game, but his school said the punch was accidental and the penalty will be appealed.I knew I wasnt going to play the next game....I didnt think it would be years, Bernard Schirmer of Mount San Antonio College said after learning of the suspension.However, the 19-year-old man said in a telephone interview that he takes full responsibility for his actions and accepts whatever punishment he ultimately will receive.The commissioner of the Southern California Football Association suspended Schirmer for what was termed a Level 1 Decorum Infraction, which carries a minimum 60-month suspension.A letter from football association Commissioner Jim Sartoris to the college says an officials game report stated that Schirmer was disqualified during the third quarter of Saturday nights game in Ventura for an unsportsmanlike act -- punching a referee and knocking him out cold.The decision to suspend the player was made after viewing video of the incident and reviewing a report provided by the head referee, Sartoris said.Video streaming live from the game showed the line judge falling to the ground.I talked to him yesterday. Hes a little sore from going down so hard, but he said he had no headache or anything else, Rich Kollen, director of football operations for the Southern California Football Association, said Monday.Kollen said the man has not seen a physician. He is scheduled to officiate at anotther game Saturday.ddddddddddddSchirmer was arrested on suspicion of battery after the incident, booked at Ventura Countys jail and released on bail. The district attorneys office will decide whether to file criminal charges.The player said he has not heard anything more from police about the case.Schirmer, who stands 6-foot-6 (2 meters) and weighs 275 pounds (122 kilograms), said he was having words with a defensive end who had pushed him.I let him get the best of me, Schirmer said. I tried to approach him and my teammates were holding me back and I had no idea that the official was, like, hugging me or something.Schirmer said when he becomes frustrated or angry on the football field, he hits his helmet to refocus -- once even giving himself a mild concussion.So during Saturday nights confrontation , he struck the side of his helmet.The next thing I know, the ref was on the ground ... I honestly thought somebody else hit him, Schirmer said.The school looked at the enlarged video frame by frame and concluded that Schirmer accidentally struck the official with his forearm. The college will appeal what could be a career-ending suspension, sports information director Brian Yokoyama said.Im really sorry, Schirmer said. I didnt mean where it (the blow) went. I just tried to get myself focused, and it all went south.---This story has been corrected to show the correct spelling of Brian Yokoyamas last name. Cheap NFL T-shirts Discount Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz