Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

30.08.2018 15:43
le NFL Gear[/url] [url=http://www.cheapnfljerseysoutlet.com Antworten

Kongdoo Monster has joined fellow South Korean team Samsung Galaxy in the IEM Gyeonggi League of Legends finals as it beat Immortals in a 2-1 showdown on Saturday in Gyeonggi, South Korea. Immortals fared better than Team Liquid did against Samsung, as it contended for two games and seemed poised to win the match before the third game started. As a finalist, Kongdoo will win at least $20,000 and stands to win $30,000 more than that if it defeats Samsung for the Gyeonggi crown.Kongdoo Monster was shaky early in Game 1, and Immortals reacted well to its mistakes, at least before the 28-minute mark. Joshua Dardoch Hartnett secured several advantages throughout the game, but Seo SSol Jin-sol and Kim GuGer Do-yeop (on Ezreal and Karma) outmatched Cody Sun and Kim Olleh Joo-sung (on Ashe and Bard) during the laning phase. KDM leveraged the lane advantage and Immortals slow pace, turning the game around on the 29-minute mark as it flanked their opponents flanking attempt on an isolated Lee Edge Ho-seong (on Cassiopeia). The victory swiftly followed at 34 minutes.Immortals bounced back with a vengeance on Game 2, in what could be described as the Dardoch show. Within 10 minutes of the games start, the jungler had ganked an overextending bottom lane twice, and once in each solo lane. The teams ability to convert takedowns into objectives (Dragons and turrets) came in handy, and Cody Sun greatly helped on Ezreal with 21,406 damage dealt to champions, a game-high that dwarfed Flames 16,048 (second-highest mark).However, the American squad only lasted for so long before Kongdoo Monster attacked its strongest link (Dardoch) and capitalized on three missed Smites on jungle camps early in the game, nullifying his impact throughout Game 3. With Dardoch farming the jungle to recover from the experience deficit he suffered, KDM secured vision and farm leads. KDMs method paid dividends when Immortals became more desperate by the minute, losing seven skirmishes starting at minute 11, until its final stand at the 31:40 mark.Performance HighlightsThe two AD carries had different experiences throughout the series. SSol abused Cody Suns inability to position correctly and play with confidence on low-mobility picks such as Ashe (Game 1) and Jhin (Game 3), and Immortals attempt at neutralizing his fleet-footed Ezreal proved fruitless.Dardoch showcased his prowess in the first two games, guiding his teammates to contention as long as his early-game leveling went smoothly. When he played Hecarim in Game 2, he totaled four ganks in the first ten minutes, ending with a 3/3/13 KDA (for a 88.8 percent kill participation ratio).Ezreal defined the series, as teams picked the champion on the winning side. His poking ability, repositioning tools and teamfight presence was noticeable as his summoners tallied an overall 19/0/17 KDA over three games (5.33/0/4.66 per game on average).Up NextKongdoo Monster tests its mettle against Samsung Galaxy on Sunday at 12 a.m. ET. The winner will earn the IEM Gyeonggi crown and automatically qualify for the IEM Season XI championship at Katowice in February. Cheap Jerseys . -- Bryant McKinnie came out of his stance and lowered his shoulder into a practice squad player, causing a crisp thud to reverberate in the Miami Dolphins practice bubble. Jerseys NFL Wholesale . -- Quarterback Will Finch threw for 252 yards and three touchdowns, and Yannick Harou rushed in two scores as the No. http://www.mn95.com/ . Artturi Lehkonen, Joni Nikko and Ville Leskinen had the other goals for Finland (1-0) while Juuse Saros stopped 28 shots. Tim Robin Johnsgard had the lone goal for Norway (0-2). Cheap Jerseys From China . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. Authentic Cheap Jerseys . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. -- Just count it as another page in the storybook career of Tim Tebow.Tebow, on the first pitch of his first organized game since a state semifinal during his junior year of high school, hit a 91 mph fastball over the left-center wall for a home run on Wednesday. After circling the bases, Tebow was greeted at the plate by his New York Mets instructional league teammates, who had poured out of the dugout.Tebow, a former Heisman Trophy winner and NFL quarterback, had quietly taken those teenagers out to dinner Monday and to a movie Tuesday after intrasquad games.Its fun to be back out there playing a game, playing a game I love and havent played in a while, and getting to go compete at it too, Tebow said. Its really fun.The crowd, announced by the Mets at 269, also erupted as Tebow connected and circled the bases.Tebow finished 1-for-6. He logged five innings in left field and cut off the lone ball hit in his direction to hold the batter to a single.I liked a lot of my at-bats today, Tebow said. I felt like I hit the ball really hard four of the six times. Two of the times -- one to short, where we were doubled up, and then one I got jammed on -- those were the two Ive got to get the bat around a little faster.Four of the at-bats I felt really, really good about. I didnt swing at any breaking balls. I didnt feel like I really got fooled seeing it. I felt good seeing it out on the hand. I was just late on a couple of the fastballs.The long ball came off 6-foot-5 left-hander John Kilichowski, who was drafted by the St. Louis Cardinals in the 11th round out of Vanderbilt University in June.In the first inning a lot of guys will take the first pitch, and you just like to get ahead in the count, Kilichowski said. And I had some things I wanted to work on because its instructs and thats what you do. So I just went right in with a fastball and he just hit it out.Asked if he was at all excited about being on the wrong end of Tebows attention-grabbing first professional homer, Kilichowski said, Not really. Theres worse things. The guy works hard. He hit the ball hard. You cant be mad at him for that. ... The ability to hit the ball hard, he has to have that. Andd he did that.dddddddddddd Its a step in the right direction for him.There are five games remaining in the instructional league, although Tebow will be away for the one on Saturday because of his ESPN duties as a college football broadcaster.Mets officials have suggested that Tebows performance in the instructional league will determine whether he is ready to be sent to the Arizona Fall League or a winter league, or will just receive individual instruction this offseason. Tebow indicated its too early to know which path he will take.I have no idea, he said. For me, this is the third day getting to see live pitching. I feel better every day. Im just enjoying the coaching, enjoying being here. Well figure that out after next week.Tebow acknowledged differences between his former career as a quarterback and his baseball pursuit. He noted a pedal-to-the-metal approach doesnt precisely translate from football to baseball.Being on your feet for six hours, staying warm and stretched in between innings, thats different, Tebow said. When youre used to going four to six seconds of relentless effort, and now its something where youre getting longer breaks, thats a little different.Still, there are some similarities to his first training camp with the Denver Broncos.Having to adjust to a new locker room, new teammates, everything is brand-new for you -- even more so now than Denver for my first training camp there, Tebow said. But you learn from everything -- the good and the bad. There are so many different things from all of my experiences that I take and bring to this that I think help.As for why he swung at the first pitch Wednesday, Tebow said, I just wanted to have the approach that I was going to be aggressive. Thats something weve been talking about here every day and practicing it -- and really trying to go gap to gap, and trying to sit on off-speed stuff. But if you get a fastball, drive it, and be aggressive.Thats kind of my mentality anyway. I like it. It was probably a little high, but I tried to get good barrel on it, and luckily it went out. Cheap NFL T-shirts Discount Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz