Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

30.08.2018 16:00
en on Sydney Thunder. My aim is to serve my team to win the WBBL title for the second time in a row. Playing with the best playe Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- Saying he was "ashamed and disgusted" with himself, Eagles wide receiver Riley Cooper apologized repeatedly for making a racial slur at a Kenny Chesney concert that was caught on video and led to him getting fined. The video of Cooper using the N-word surfaced Wednesday on the Internet. Cooper issued a statement of apology then met with reporters outside the teams practice facility. "This is the lowest of lows," Cooper said. "This is not the type of person I want to be portrayed as. This isnt the type of person I am. Im extremely sorry." Cooper said he was drinking when he directed the slur at an African-American security guard at the concert in June. "Thats no excuse for what I said. I dont use that term," he said. "I was raised better than that. I have a great mom and dad and theyre disgusted with my actions." Cooper said he was fined a significant amount of money by the Eagles. "We are shocked and appalled by Riley Coopers words," Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie said. "This sort of behaviour or attitude from anyone has no role in a civil society. He has accepted responsibility for his words and his actions. He has been fined for this incident." The league released the following statement: "The NFL stands for diversity and inclusion. Comments like this are wrong, offensive, and unacceptable." A fifth-round pick out of Florida, Cooper is entering his fourth season in the NFL. He has 46 catches and five touchdowns in three years with the Eagles. Cooper had tentatively moved into a starting role after Jeremy Maclin tore his right ACL in practice last Saturday. Still, hes not guaranteed a roster spot in Chip Kellys new offence. "Im willing to accept all consequences," Cooper said. "I know no one in Philadelphia is happy with me right now. I accept that. I hope they see the true me and accept my apology. I know it will take a while." Cooper apologized to teammates after talking to the media. "As a team we understood because we all make mistakes in life and we all do and say things that maybe we do mean and maybe we dont mean," Eagles quarterback Michael Vick said. "But as a teammate I forgave him. We understand the magnitude of the situation. We understand a lot of people may be hurt and offended, but I know Riley Cooper. I know him as a man. Ive been with him for the last three years and I know what type of person he is. Thats what makes it easy, and at the same time, hard to understand. But easy to forgive him." Vick also rebuked his brother, Marcus Vick, for profanity-laced tweets, including one offering a $1,000 bounty for any player who lays Cooper out in a game. Marcus Vick later deleted all the tweets. "To address my brothers situation and what hes saying, I dont think its really relevant," Vick said. "You cant allow yourself to be encumbered in whats going on. I dont agree with what my brother is saying. Riley is still my teammate and he just stood in front of us and apologized for what he said. Somewhere deep down youve got to find some level of respect for that. To people in the outside world who dont know how were dealing with it, theyre going to forge their own opinions, but my brother has to not show a certain level of ignorance himself." Supply NFL Jerseys . The Canadian squad, skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, got on the board first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends. China Jerseys Authentic . "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel. http://www.authenticjerseyswholesalechina.com/ . -- The Sacramento Kings are set to become the first major professional sports franchise to accept Bitcoin virtual currency for ticket and merchandise purchases. Jerseys Wholesale China . -- Aaron Murray threw for 408 yards and three touchdowns, ran for another score, and led No. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic .S. Open champion Justin Rose birdied the first hole with a blind shot he hit to a foot of the pin, and he stayed in front Tuesday until he completed a 4-under 67 for a two-shot lead over Jason Dufner in PGA Grand Slam of Golf. Harmanpreet Kaur became the first India Womens cricketer to be signed by an overseas Twenty20 franchise after inking a deal with the WBBL champions Sydney Thunder for the 2016-17 season.The confirmation on Saturday ends speculation that began with Anurag Thakur, the BCCI president, announcing in June that Harmanpreet had sealed the deal.We are delighted to secure a player of the calibre of Harmanpreet, Nick Cummins, the Sydney Thunders general manager, said on Saturday. She was on the top of our target list, and we are very pleased that the BCCI has released her to play in Australia.Sydney Thunder prides itself on being an innovator in Australian cricket, so it is a real fillip for the club to have signed the first Indian international to play Big Bash cricket in Australia.Harmanpreet, India Womens vice-captain, is said to have received an offer from three teams - including the Sydney Sixers, the runners-up in the inaugural season - before zeroing in on the Thunder.With a cap of two overseas players allowed in the playing XI of each side, Harmanpreet said her interest in the Thunder was driven by her desire to get significant match time.dddddddddddd Currently, Stafanie Taylor, West Indies Womens World T20-winning captain, is the only other overseas professional on their roster.Its a great feeling Harmanpreet was quoted as saying in a press release. The WBBL is a great platform for womens cricketers. Being the first player from my country to sign a contract for a BBL club is one of my best moments.I was looking at a franchise where I would have opportunities to showcase my talent. Thats why I was keen on Sydney Thunder. My aim is to serve my team to win the WBBL title for the second time in a row. Playing with the best players against the best players is always a great feeling. I would definitely learn a lot of things from them all.Harmanpreet, 27, has featured in 118 internationals across formats, and impressed during Indias tour of Australia in January, when she made a 31-ball 46 to help India record their highest-ever T20 chase. She was one of Indias better performers in a disappointing World T20 campaign at home in March-April. Cheap NFL T-shirts Discount Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz