Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

30.08.2018 16:00
I have to say they look are going to be playing in the Championship.ddddddddddddIf I was to be given that job, Im sure, Im convi Antworten

ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates -- Lewis Hamilton may have driven himself into trouble with his Mercedes team after defying direct orders near the end of Sundays gripping Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, where the British driver lost his title to teammate Nico Rosberg in a nerve-shredding finale.Hamilton won the race but needed Rosberg to finish outside of the top three in order to retain his title.In order to further this bid, he used a technique known as backing up. It was designed to slow Rosberg down and allow pursuing drivers Sebastian Vettel of Ferrari and Dutch teen Max Verstappen of Red Bull to catch up.Had they both overtaken Rosberg, then Hamiltons win would have been enough for the title. Vettel and Verstappen were right on Rosbergs tail in the closing stages as Hamilton refused to accelerate -- even after Mercedes asked him twice.First of all, Hamilton ignored a race engineers request for him to speed up and then even rebuffed executive director Paddy Lowes explicit order to speed up.Im in the lead right now, he responded to Lowe. Im quite comfortable where I am.Wolff described Loews intervention as the highest escalation (procedure) we have.And he appeared to issue a warning.Anarchy doesnt work in any team or any company, he said. Undermining a structure in public means youre putting yourself before the team.Asked if Hamilton could face punishment, Wolff said: I need to form an opinion, which I havent yet and everythings possible.Rosbergs view was diplomatic.You can understand the teams perspective and you can understand Lewis perspective, the German driver said. So thats it.Mercedes wanted Hamilton to speed up because it was concerned that Vettel was gaining ground and could have won the race.Hamilton was totally unapologetic over the incident in the post-race news conference.Instead, he openly complained about what he considered to be overly zealous interference.I dont know why they just didnt let us just race. There was never a moment where I thought I was going to lose the race, Hamilton said. Its a bit of a shame they wouldnt (just let us race). Its clear (what) their thought process (is).Hamilton wasnt finished.We had already won the constructors championship, so it was down to me and Nico today. However, they still felt that they needed to make comments, Hamilton said. Im in a position where Ive had a lot of points lost in the season, so for me Im out there fighting.Hamiltons latest reference to lost points is a continuation of previous complaints throughout the season with regards to the engine problems that cost him vital points. None more so than during the Malaysian GP, when his engine failed as he was closing in on an easy victory.When I look back on the season, if theres anything to be negative about (it) would be cars failing in certain places, Hamilton said on Thursday. (With the same engine) as the car that wouldnt stop during testing.On Thursday, Hamilton had also brought up another issue that still rankles with him.Prior to the start of the season, Mercedes swapped several mechanics around from each side of the garage in a bid to end the divide that had been growing between the two drivers groups.Youll have to buy my book ... down the line ... in 10 years time when I tell you exactly what happened, the British driver said. It will be an interesting read.In the immediate future, it will also be interesting to see how Mercedes handles this latest incident with Hamilton now that the season is over. Authentic Soccer Jerseys . The 18th player to shoot 60 on the tour, Jamieson settled for par on the final hole when his 15-foot birdie chip grazed the edge of the hole and stayed out. After opening with rounds of 66 and 73 to make the cut by a stroke, he had 11 birdies in the bogey-free round. Soccer Jerseys China . Speaking to the Chicago Tribune at baseballs Winter Meetings in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, Boras called the former home of the Expos a "tremendous environment" for baseball. http://www.cheapsoccerjerseysauthentic.net/ . Tuesdays surgery at Atlantas Piedmont Hospital was performed by Dr. Xavier Duralde and Hawks team physician Dr. Michael Bernot. NFL Jerseys China Authentic . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Cheap Soccer Jerseys China . 9. Price, heading to the 2014 Olympics for Canada, was named the First Star after posting wins in three starts with a 1.00 goals-against average and a .971 save percentage.Dwight Yorke has branded Aston Villa manager Remi Garde a big disappointment and believes his former club are doomed to suffer relegation from the top flight for the first time since 1987. Villa are bottom of the table, nine points adrift of safety with just eight games left to play ahead of their live on Sky clash with Swansea on Saturday Night Football.Garde has won just three out of 22 matches since replacing Tim Sherwood in November. You expect some kind of energy in store when your new manager comes in, shows a little bit of passion and little bit of fight, Yorke told Sky Sports News HQ.They have nothing to lose and Ive not seen that coming from the manager, Ive not seen it from the players and I feel that over the period of time that Remi Garde has taken over at Aston Villa he hasnt shown me anything that he can get Aston Villa out of this situation.For me that is the biggest disappointment, when a manager comes in he tries to make an impact and Remi Garde has failed to do that so far and I feel that has generated throughout the team. Dwight Yorke thinks hes the man to bring Aston Villa back into the Premier League if theyre relegated this season The team is looking extremely low at this point in time and I have to say they look are going to be playing in the Championship.ddddddddddddIf I was to be given that job, Im sure, Im convinced that I can do a really good job in terms of getting them back into the Premier League. Also See: No guarantees for Garde CEO Fox leaves Villa Premier League table Sky Live: Swansea v Aston Villa Cheap NFL T-shirts Discount Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz