Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

31.08.2018 15:15
s a fantastic routine. I cant knock the guy.Whi Antworten

INDEPENDENCE, Ohio -- What happens when you take one of the most successful athletes of all time and combine it with one of the hottest musicals to ever hit Broadway? LeBron: The Musical, thats what.The video, which took the title song from Hamilton: The Musical and catered the lyrics to describe LeBron James storied career, went viral this week and caught the attention of James himself.Its great, James said Wednesday of the four-minute ode produced by Dose, an online media company. Its unbelievable, actually.The vignette opens with an actor dressed as Stephen Curry -- complete with full Golden State Warriors uniform, Under Armour sneakers and mouthguard hanging from his lips -- narrating James life.How do you block him, stop him, run out the clock on the sportsman, four-time MVP with more time on the court? he sings. As a freshman, the best of them. Gets celebrated, then hated, then back and fully decorated.There are also actors dressed as Dwyane Wade in a Chicago Bulls (and Miami Heat) uniform, Chris Bosh in a Heat jersey, Kyrie Irving in a Cleveland Cavaliers uniform and Michael Jordan in a suit with six championship rings sparkling on his fingers. The actor who plays James has many costume changes, from James high school uniform, to the checkered shirt he wore for the TV special The Decision, to the all-black getup he donned for his Sports Illustrated cover shoot announcing his return to Cleveland.It was basically the whole journey, up until this point, James said. So, obviously theyve done their homework and they were pretty much spot on. And the visuals were pretty cool too. You know, all the different characters and different uniforms and different jerseys and things of that nature. Ive done something right up until this point with my career to see someone be able to take the time out of their days to do something like that. Its pretty cool.Hamilton, which won 11 Tony Awards, including best musical, as well as a Grammy and a Pulitzer Prize in 2016, was in the news last week after a cast member addressed Vice President-elect Mike Pence from the stage with Pence in the crowd for the performance.We, sir -- we are the diverse America who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us, our planet, our children, our parents, or defend us and uphold our inalienable rights, said Brandon Dixon, the actor playing Aaron Burr. We truly hope that this show has inspired you to uphold our American values and to work on behalf of all of us.Dose debuted LeBron: The Musical, while the Pence story was still making headlines as President-elect Donald Trump, via Twitter, called for the cast to apologize to Pence.James said he was not turned off by the timing.No, no, James said. I just watched it from an open mind and was pretty much like, This is really cool that they would take the time out of their schedules to put something like that together. It was a major shout-out to all the cast members who had something to do with that.James has yet to see Hamilton in person, but said he recognized the music used in the video about him. He said he wanted to see it when he was in New York for an engagement this summer, but could not pull it off.The scheduling just didnt work out and I was kind of upset about it, James said. Im definitely going to see it. NFL Jerseys China .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have recalled forward Kevin Porter and defenceman Chad Ruhwedel from the minors as part of a five-player roster shuffle made by the NHLs worst team. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. http://www.chinanflwholesalejerseyscheap.com/ . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season. Cheap Jerseys from china . There was no hesitation from the 40th-ranked Pospisil, from Vernon, B.C., who admitted that he cut back on his training sessions over the last few days to conserve energy as the long ATP season finishes next week at the Paris Masters. Cheap NFL Jerseys from china . JOHNS, N. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Britain had never won an Olympic gold medal in gymnastics before Sunday.In a span of about an hour, Max Whitlock gave the British two.He already had won a bronze medal in mens all-around at the Rio Games, then took the top spot in the floor exercise and pommel horse Sunday. He wasnt able to properly celebrate after the floor because his two events started just more than 90 minutes apart.I had to go back to the training gym, refocus and get warmed up to do my job on pommel horse. ... It was tough, he said.Whitlock finished fourth in the preliminary round but turned in a stellar routine on the floor to win with a 15.633 score. He outdid Brazilian crowd favorites Diego Hypolito and Arthur Mariano, who finished second and third.But the Brits werent finished yet. Whitlock and Louis Smith repeated what they did at last years world championships by taking gold and silver, respectively, in the pommel horse. Whitlock finished at 15.966 and Smith at 15.833.I think Britain can safely say that were the best pommel horse workers in the world, Smith said. Its just pride. Its nice not to hear a Japanese or American anthem for once. Its nice to hear the British anthem. So, yeah, its just incredible.Smith pushed the British team into contention when he won bronze on the pommel horse at the 2008 Olympics. Whitlock made his Olympic debut in London, where he won broonze on the pommel horse and the team took bronze.dddddddddddd Smith continued to lead Britain in London, taking a silver medal on the pommel horse.But he was unable to capture that elusive gold medal, leaving that honor to Whitlock. Minutes after he collected his second gold medal, Whitlock was asked about the significance of the victory not only for himself but for Britain.I dont know when it will hit me, he said. I dont know if it will to be honest. I just sort of go along and do my thing and go with the flow, but this feels pretty crazy. So Im looking forward to sitting back and sort of taking a look.Smith watched Whitlocks performance Sunday and marveled at what he saw.Incredible performance. Cant fault him, Smith said. Im quite good at eating humble pie and when Im beat, Im beat. It was a fantastic routine. I cant knock the guy.Whitlock seemed a bit dazed after his performance as he walked past reporters. Instead of wearing his gold medal around his neck -- as every other winner did Sunday -- Whitlock clutched his tightly in his right hand while he spoke. He wasnt sure why he didnt put it around his neck.I dont know, really. It is pretty heavy to be honest, he said with a chuckle. Ill go back and keep it safe. Im very proud today. Cheap NFL T-shirts Discount Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz