Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

01.09.2018 12:29
s officially inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame on Monday and undoubtedly made a dent on the sport. His dominance and distinc Antworten

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater resumed throwing in practice Tuesday, for the first time since he missed last Thursdays game against the Seattle Seahawks.?And while coach Mike Zimmer would not confirm ESPNs report that Bridgewater missed the game with a sore shoulder, he did say he will lean toward playing it safe with injured players, especially in the preseason.If he had an issue with his shoulder, Im going to make sure Im going to err on the side of caution, Zimmer said. If I played him and he got hurt, you guys would be killing me in the press. Im always going to protect the players, Im going to do what I think is best for the organization, and youre going to have to respect that.A lot of times, its up to the trainers and the doctors. Im never going to put a player out on the field that cant protect himself, or is not healthy. A lot of times theyll say, Hey, yeah, I can go. But I tell them, If you go out there and you get hurt in two plays, like what happened a couple times last year, its hurting the team. If you can go and play the game, you can play. But if the doctors tell me they cant do it, then theyre not going to do it.Two league sources told ESPN on Friday that Bridgewater could have played if it was the regular season, but the Vikings decided shortly before Thursdays game to sit him.Bridgewater stuck mostly to checkdowns and throws over the middle in Tuesdays practice, with a long throw of about 15 yards that was intercepted by Harrison Smith.As the Vikings eased Bridgewater back in, Zimmer said its not imperative that the third-year quarterback plays again in the preseason, following two series of work in the teams exhibition opener Aug. 12.Hes played an awful lot of games. Its not like hes a first-year rookie, Zimmer said. He played (12) the first year, and 17 last year, so hes played (29) games or something like that. Were going to continue to do what we think is best.Zimmer also said he has made a decision about whether running back Adrian Peterson will play in the preseason. He would not, however, discuss that choice publicly before the Vikings first game at U.S. Bank Stadium -- their new $1.1 billion home -- on Sunday.Its not necessary. Why is it necessary? Zimmer said.When a reporter suggested that revealing the information wouldnt cost the Vikings any competitive advantage in a preseason game, Zimmer said, Call (Chargers coach) Mike McCoy and ask him if theyre not going to care. Just ask him. Call him. Ask him if he cares. I would. I think its important.If they knew Adrian Peterson was playing in the backfield, I think theyd probably be having a lot of eight-man boxes and a lot of run blitzes and stacking the line of scrimmage.When it was then suggested to Zimmer that the Vikings would want defenses to play Peterson the way they would in the regular season, giving him a chance to get some work before the teams opener Sept. 11, Zimmer said, Well see in the game. Cheap NBA Jerseys Authentic . -- The goal posts lying flat on the field, Arizonas fans lingered on the field, congregating around the locker room entrance nearly 30 minutes after rushing out of the stands. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. http://www.cheapjerseysroom.com/ .Y. - Free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury, fresh off winning the World Series with Boston, reached agreement with the rival New York Yankees on a seven-year contract worth about $153 million, a person familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday night. Wholesale NFL Jerseys China . Breaking three of his own world records on his way to winning in Paris, Chan silenced the critics and left the audiences standing in appreciation and awe. Wholesale Jerseys 2018 . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night. Eric Lindros was asked to take part in the ongoing concussion lawsuit against the NHL by former players but declined participation, as told to ESPN this past weekend at Hall of Fame inductions in Toronto.His focus is ahead, not behind, he said. That is why hes so involved in concussion research.I think we do things differently. I think we can look at that space and go at it in a different way, Lindros said. I think theres space to be positive about this and look at, sure, its a problem, but lets tackle it, lets have some success with this -- not just for hockey players but for all sports and for all aspects of life.Concussions are going to occur. They just are. Theres car accidents. Theres bike accidents. These things happen. And if we had a tangible solution to it, were helping all of society. So Im going to go at it a different way.Despite his own history of concussion, he feels fine.Ive felt really good ffor a long time.dddddddddddd I dont worry too much about it, the Big E said.Lindros was officially inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame on Monday and undoubtedly made a dent on the sport. His dominance and distinctiveness cant be denied.Hes once in a lifetime, longtime teammate Rod BrindAmour said. I dont know if youll ever see a player like him because the games changed so much now. The physical part of the game is kind of out the door. No kids growing up are trying to be like that. Its all skill and skating, so I dont know that youre going to see that kind of player again.Lindros won the Hart Trophy as league MVP in 1994-95 but had his career shortened by serious and multiple concussions. He saw his younger brother, Brett, retire after 51 games because of multiple concussions. Cheap NFL T-shirts Discount Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz