Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

02.09.2018 05:56
third quarter.Darius Hammond led the Buccaneers ru Antworten

BEREA, Ohio -- Terrelle Pryor?will play with what he described as a painful knuckle injury in his right hand when the Cleveland Browns face San Diego on Saturday.He hurt the finger Sunday in a 33-13 loss to Buffalo.It was the first play of the second half, Pryor said Tuesday. It was a low ball. I guess I slammed my hand down. Its called like a boxers injury. I guess a lot of boxers get it where your knuckle is punctured in. I tore some stuff in here.Boxers knuckle is a known injury that could involved tearing of ligaments and the extensor tendon that goes over the lower knuckle of the middle finger.Pryor will need surgery to repair the injury, but he said hell wait until the day after the season to have it done. The recovery is two to three weeks, he said.He played through the issue in Buffalo, but at times his finger was bent down toward his palm and would not straighten out without help from the trainers.I have never experienced something like that, Pryor said.And it was significantly painful.Every single time I bent my knuckle my knuckle felt like it got smashed with a hammer, he said. Its flat, and then when I bend it, and every single time I do this (straighten his finger) theres like two tendons that move. The comfort level was on a low.He said he caught a couple passes with his finger bent toward his palm, but also dropped two. He vowed he would not drop any on Saturday.Pryor spent a good part of Monday at University Hospital in Cleveland trying to find a way he and the doctor could come up some way he could play Saturday. What they came up with is doable, but not without pain.Today at practice was painful, but it was enough that I could spread my hands and actually feel the ball, catch the ball, and I could deal with the pain, Pryor said. I think its worth it. I owe this organization that, to go out there and give my best these next two games. And I owe my teammates that.Earlier this season, Pryor had said Id cut my finger off to play and help the Browns win.I meant what I said to you guys a long time ago about the finger, Pryor said. Now Im here. Its the finger thats off, pretty much, so its time to go. Its time to live up to what I said, and Im excited.Asked if he would be able to play with five fingers against San Diego, he said: Essentially. Jerseys NFL Cheap . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. Cheap Jerseys Supply . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. http://www.cheapnfljerseysthrowback.com/ . With the first unit struggling of late and Amir Johnson - one of the teams iron men - hobbling on an injured right ankle, Patterson knew he could get the nod in a challenging matchup against one of the leagues up and coming players at his position. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale .Y. -- Knicks coach Mike Woodson said Wednesday that J. Cheap NFL Jerseys . PAUL, Minn. (STATS) -- Wofford is known for its triple option offense, but the Terriers defense had the final say in a 15-14 victory over Charleston Southern in the first round of the FCS playoffs on Saturday.Tyler Vaughn scored on a safety just before halftime and Devin Watson intercepted two passes in the fourth quarter, sparking Wofford (9-3) into the second round next Saturday at No. 6 seed The Citadel (10-1). The Terriers tied for second in the Southern Conference behind the champion Bulldogs, who won their regular-season meeting 24-21 on the road Oct. 22.Wofford set up the rematch by improving to 14-0 all-time against Charleston Southern (7-4).Watsons second interception of Charleston Southern quarterback Shane Bucenell came at the Wofford 29 and he returned it 47 yards to the Buccaneers 24 with 1:09 left to play to seal the win. He also had six tackles.The last drive was huge, said Woffords 29th-year coach Mike Ayers. (Watsons) last play happened right in front of me and Devin was looking at the quarterback and when he saw him turn, he throttled back a little bit, and when the ball was released, he was already gone. It was a heck of a play. The defensee answered the bell I dont know how many times.ddddddddddddVaughn dropped Bucenell in the Charleston Southern end zone with 2:19 left in the first half, which gave Wofford an 8-7 halftime lead.Wofford was held to 141 rushing yards -- less than half its average -- but senior fullback Lorenzo Long gained 96 yards and two touchdowns on 27 carries. His 32-yard scoring run with 2:32 left in the third quarter put the Terriers ahead 15-14.That was a heck of a football game and theyre a great team, Buccaneers coach Jamey Chadwell said. Theyre a classy program. I dont want to get beaten by anybody, but I know they do football the right way, so I congratulate them.Charleston Southern, the automatic qualifier from the Big South Conference, had two leads in the game -- after Bucenell threw a 7-yard pass to Jared Scotland late in the first quarter and on Bucenells 2-yard run early in the third quarter.Darius Hammond led the Buccaneers rushing attack with 94 yards on 11 carries. Wofford has not allowed a 100-yard rusher this season. Cheap NFL T-shirts Discount Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz