Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

03.09.2018 15:37
e template to look at right there.A month ago, th Antworten

ST. LOUIS -- The Philadelphia Phillies thought it was unnecessary to hold this runner on first base. Then Jake Westbrook took off. For the second straight game, Westbrook gave the St. Louis Cardinals an all-around effort, working seven solid innings and contributing his second career steal in a key spot of an 11-3 victory on Wednesday night. "No, it wasnt on my own," Westbrook said. "They were playing behind me so I got a decent jump and it worked out. Its always fun when youre on the bases, it makes you feel like youre doing something." Phillies manager Charlie Manuel said rookie first baseman Darin Ruf was too far off the bag. "You just dont back up and let him see where youre at, you kind of stay back and let him feel you or let him see you, then you move slowly back" Manuel said. "He got a lead and a running jump and he took off. "It was a heads-up play on his part and the first base coachs part, but at same time that was a mistake." Westbrook (7-4) entered with a career .133 average thats enhanced by his first career three-hit game in the Cardinals first game after the All-Star break. He helped knock out John Lannan (2-4) when he drew a two-out walk in the fourth, stole second and scored on Carpenters single for a 4-0 lead. Matt Adams had two hits and three RBIs and Shane Robinsons three-run triple in the fifth was his third hit of the game for the Cardinals, who are 4-1 since the All-Star break and lead the majors with a 61-37 record. They scored in four straight innings, totalling nine runs on 12 of their 16 hits from the second through fifth. Allen Craig had two hits and a walk to give him 16 hits during a nine-game hitting streak. Hes second in the league in hitting at .337 behind teammate Yadier Molina, who had three hits and an RBI and is batting .339. John Mayberry had two hits and an RBI for the Phillies, who were without top run producer Domonic Brown and have lost four in a row. Brown is being evaluated for concussion-like symptoms and the team expects to know Thursday whether hell be placed on the seven-day concussion disabled list. Right fielder Delmon Young threw out a runner at the plate in the second to thwart a sacrifice fly bid. "Its kind of an ugly game not to get an error on the board," Manuel said. "It seemed like everything we did wasnt good." Westbrook is 2 for 2 in his career on steals, getting his first last season, although he noted the first one came with runners on first and third and his steal of second came without a throw. "My focus is completely on Carpenter," Lannan said. "I had two strikes so I was more focused on executing my pitch. If he didnt steal, who would have known what would happen?" Westbrook has scored four runs this year, matching his total from the last two seasons combined, but didnt want to get too carried away. "Im a pitcher, thats what I do," Westbrook said. "I was able to throw the ball pretty well and give us a chance." After retiring the side in order in the first, Lannan surrendered eight hits and two walks the next three innings. The biggest hit was Adams two-run single on an 0-2 count with the bases loaded in the second. "I try to see the ball as long as I can and just battle," Adams said. "I just dial in my focus more." Lannan worked eight innings and allowed a run each of his two previous starts. He was pitching on 10 days rest. The Phillies were held to one hit before bunching three singles the first four at-bats of the fifth, with Carlos Ruiz getting the RBI, but pinch hitter John McDonald grounded into an inning-ending double play. Robinsons bases-clearing triple capped a five-run fifth against rookie J.C. Ramirez that broke the game open. Robinsons sinking liner bounced in front of and then over diving centre fielder Mayberry and the Cardinals also had three doubles in the inning with Adams and David Freese getting RBIs. Manuel said Mayberry has "got to keep the ball in front of him." "He cant dive," the manager added. "I talked to him about it, but he knows." Brock Peterson got his first career hit on an RBI single in two-run eighth for St. Louis. NOTES: Lance Lynn (11-5, 4.13) has lost consecutive starts while giving up 10 runs on 17 hits in 9 1-3 innings entering the finale against Kyle Kendrick (9-6, 3.94). Kendrick is 5-1 with a 2.72 career ERA against St. Louis. ... The Cardinals scored on a pair of softly-hit balls in the third, Carpenters leadoff infield hit and Molinas two-out bloop RBI single. ... A sellout crowd of 44,317 was the 18th sellout and put the Cardinals over 2 million attendance for the 18th straight season. ... Tony Cruz had an infield hit in the eighth in his first appearance since the break for St. Louis. Cheap Jerseys NFL China .Y. -- Injured Buffalo Sabres forward Marcus Foligno did not practice with the team Monday and head coach Ron Rolston said its unlikely hell play in Wednesdays season opener in Detroit. China Jerseys Cheap . McPhee said that Ovechkins father Mikhail is in stable condition after having the surgery this week and is no longer in intensive care. "Weve told him to stay as long as necessary with your dad," he said. Ovechkin and his Russian national team were eliminated from the mens hockey tournament in Sochi on Wednesday with a 3-1 quarter-final loss to Finland. http://www.chinanfljerseyscheap.com/ .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes have placed backup goalie Anton Khudobin on injured reserve with an unspecified lower-body injury. Wholesale Jerseys Authentic . The Canadian squad, skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, got on the board first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends. Wholesale Adidas Hockey Jerseys . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. FRISCO, Texas -- The issue is no longer whether Dak Prescott will start ahead of a healthy Tony Romo for Dallas.Now the question is how far the Cowboys can go with a rookie quarterback after they tied a franchise record with their eighth straight win and a few hours later ended up with the NFLs best record when New England lost to Seattle.Prescotts performance in the fourth quarter of a wild 35-30 win at Pittsburgh stole any of the surprise there might have been with owner and general manager Jerry Jones declaring afterward that Romo would be the backup Sunday at home against Baltimore (5-4).It will be a few days shy of a year since the last time the 36-year-old Romo was active for a game. And it has been 10 years since Romo, who broke a bone in his back in a preseason game, wasnt the Dallas starter.The teams longest same-season winning streak since Roger Staubach took Dallas to the Super Bowl 39 years ago makes the decision easy.Its just going with the obvious, Jones said. I get asked about it every time I open my mouth. Its not hard. Its not hard at all. Tony would make the same decision.Prescott directed two 75-yard touchdown drives in the fourth quarter with the Cowboys (8-1) trailing the Steelers by a point each time. While fellow standout rookie Ezekiel Elliott finished both with touchdown runs , Prescott made several big throws.On the winning drive that started with 42 seconds left after the Steelers went ahead, Prescott completed a 13-yarder to Jason Witten one play before another completion to the tight end ended with a facemask penalty that put the Cowboys in field-goal range before Elliotts winning run with 9 seconds remaining.Dallas trailed most of the game in part because of a lost fumble by Prescott early.Thats one of the most important parts of that position is to be able to handle the adversity of it, coacch Jason Garrett said.dddddddddddd From series to series, from quarter to quarter, half to half and throughout the ballgame, youve just got to keep banging away.Elliotts numbers are getting more attention because hes the NFL rushing leader (1,005 yards) and has a shot at Eric Dickersons rookie record (1,808 yards in 1983). But Prescott is completing 67 percent of his passes with 14 touchdowns and two interceptions.The 23-year-old from Mississippi State -- a fourth-round pick after the Cowboys couldnt pull of a trade for Paxton Lynch, who went to Denver in the first round -- has road wins over a pair of Super Bowl champions in Green Bays Aaron Rodgers and the Steelers Ben Roethlisberger.And Prescott essentially outdueled Roethlisberger, who threw for 408 yards and executed a fake-spike touchdown pass to put the Steelers ahead in the final minute.You see what a veteran quarterback can do, Jones said. But you also see what Dak can do. That was a pretty nice little template to look at right there.A month ago, the Cowboys figured to have a touchy subject looming. Not now, says Jones.There is no fragileness about this, with the team or the coaches, Jones said. Dak is earning his way. Tony has earned his way. Both of them can play quarterback well enough to win games.And the Cowboys have upgraded the backup job, with Romo replacing Mark Sanchez.Game notes Garrett said TE Geoff Swaim will have surgery for a pectoral injury. He is expected to be out for the season. ... Garrett said CB Orlando Scandrick should be OK coming out of the concussion protocol.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Schuyler Dixon on Twitter at https://twitter.com/apschuyler China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale NFL Hoodies Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Black China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz