Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 86 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

03.09.2018 15:37
troke. Helen Richardson-Walsh convert Antworten

FULLERTON, Calif. -- DJ Hogg scored 13 of his 17 points in the second half to lead Texas A&M to a 68-65 win over Virginia Tech in a Wooden Legacy semifinal on Friday.Texas A&M (4-1) will play in the tournament championship while Virginia Tech (4-1) plays in the third-place game. Both games are Sunday in Anaheim.Hogg also grabbed 10 rebounds for his first career double-double, and scored the final five points for the Aggies.Texas A&M coach Bill Kennedy was impressed with his teams defensive performance as it held Virginia Tech to 65 points, 27 points less than it scored a day earlier against New Mexico.I thought the first half was a track meet. The second half was more of a halfcourt game, Kennedy said. That was the biggest key for us. One of our goals was to keep them to 65 points or less.Ahmed Hill had 18 points for Virginia Tech. Justin Robinson missed his first four shots but made his final two attempts of the first half and finished with 14 points.Seven players scored for Virginia Tech in the first half as it ran out to a 38-25 halftime lead. The Aggies made eight consecutive shots to pull to 57-54, and later cut the lead to 63-61 on a layup by Admon Gilder.We just didnt close it out, Virginia Tech coach Buzz Williams said. Their offensive execution and offensive rebounding really hurt us. They missed 35 shots and got 15 of them back. We werent able to finish possessions.BIG PICTUREVirginia Tech will need to work on its defense down the stretch and playing well with a lead. The Hokies led by as many as 17 points in the second half but couldnt hang on to the lead.Texas A&M should feel good about rallying from a 13-point halftime deficit. It will have another stiff test with either UCLA or Nebraska in the final, which should help its cause before Southeastern Conference play.HE SAID ITThe Aggies lost to Southern California in College Station on Nov. 18, and Ahmed Gilder said the team learned from it. That was probably the best thing for us, Ahmed Gilder said, We had a great practice after that loss.TURNING POINTAfter making just 1 of 10 shots from 3-point range in the first half, the Aggies found their groove and made 4 of 9 3-pointers in the second half. Texas A&M scored on eight consecutive possessions to pull within three points at 57-54. That stretch got the Aggies back in it, and it was a close game the rest of the way.UP NEXTVirginia Tech will play in the third-place game on Sunday, but that figures to be a difficult test, too, with either Nebraska or UCLA. A lot will be learned about the Hokies in how they move on after their first loss of the season.Texas A&M is a surprise contender for the Wooden Legacy tournament title, but it can go a long way in establishing confidence with another victory on Sunday. The Aggies have played well since losing to Southern California 65-63. Cheap Jerseys Store .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. Cheap Authentic Jerseys . The head of USA Boxing came out swinging Tuesday with an open letter to Tyson -- a former Olympic hopeful himself -- that accuses the former heavyweight champion of trying to poach fighters who might be candidates for the U. http://www.wholesalejerseysnfl.co/ . 10 Texas Rangers jersey for one last time. Young formally announced his retirement Friday after returning to Rangers Ballpark, his baseball home for all but the last of his 13 major league seasons. Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping . Halladay signed a one-day contract with the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday that allowed the veteran right-hander to retire as a member of team with which he broke into the majors and spent the bulk of his distinguished 16-year career. Cheap NFL Jerseys . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Ellen Hoog shook off a miss in the shootout and came back to score the game-winner as the Netherlands defeated Germany on Wednesday in the Olympic womens field hockey semifinals.I had a little doubt because I missed the first one, but I trust my shootout and I have a lot of confidence in my shootout, Hoog said. I was confident that I would take it and I would make it.The Netherlands will play Britain in the final on Friday. The Dutch will try to become the first womens team to win three consecutive gold medals.We are not really thinking about that, said Willemijn Bos, who scored two of the Netherlands goals in the shootout. We just want to win this gold one. Thats what we are fighting for.Alex Danson scored two goals, and Britain defeated New Zealand 3-0 in the other semifinal match to advance to the final for the first time.Its just unbelievable, Britain defender Sam Quek said. Its like, my tears are just here. It just feels so unreal. When I look up in the crowd and I see the crowd -- I looked at my mums face, the coachs face, my teammates face -- it just, that is what I play for. Its just awesome.The Netherlands is ranked No. 1 in the world, but Britain is 7-0 at the Olympics.I would really love to go out with a bang and stand on top of that podium and sing the national anthem and be one of those people, Britains Kate Richardson-Walsh said.The Netherlands-Germany match was tied 1-1 at the end of regulation, then the Netherlands won the shootout 4-3.Germany had its chances. The shootout was tied at 2-2, and a goal by Franziska Hauke would have won the match. Netherlands goalkeeper Joyce Sombroek registered the save to keep the Dutch alive.Sombroek, who was named the International Hockey Federations top goalie in 2015, had ffour saves in the shootout.ddddddddddddJoyce did great, Hoog said. She kept us in the race. Shes exceptional.Hoog also scored a shootout winner in the 2012 Olympic semifinals against New Zealand.Lisa Schutze gave Germany the lead in the first period, but Maartje Paumen converted a penalty corner in the second to tie the score. The match was evenly played the rest of the way.Germany slowed the Netherlands high-powered attack, constantly denying the Dutch after they advanced into the circle. But the Germans couldnt muster enough of an offense to avoid the shootout.In the end, we dont have to apologize about anything, Germany coach Jamilon Mulders said. We were proud of our performance. We showed off our hearts on the pitch. Thats all we can do.In the late semifinal, Britain had plenty of scoring opportunities early and finally capitalized when Danson scored on a penalty corner with 8:48 remaining in the second period. New Zealand possessed the ball more in the second quarter but couldnt break through, and Britain maintained its 1-0 lead at the break.In the fourth period, New Zealands Kayla Whitelock was issued a yellow card after contact inside the circle, and Britain was awarded a penalty stroke. Helen Richardson-Walsh converted to make the score 2-0.I dont think we got any calls our way that whole game, Whitelock said. Disappointing, wasnt disciplined enough. We just didnt stick to our structure and didnt play the way we wanted to play today.Danson scored on a penalty stroke four minutes later. Now, the British go into the final as confident underdogs.I dont know, Britain coach Danny Kerry said. I fancy our chances. China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale NFL Hoodies Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Black China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz