Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 89 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

04.09.2018 07:21
ks 51st on the NFLs all-time rushhiks 51st on the NFLs all-time rushhi Antworten

Socceroo Tim Cahill has made his first senior club appearance in Australian football, coming on as 64th-minute substitute in Melbourne Citys 2-1 victory over Brisbane Strikers in the FFA Cup round of 16.The 36-year-old, who drew a sellout 3571 crowd on Wednesday night to Perry Park in Brisbane, entered the fray to a rapturous ovation with the scores level at 1-1.Playing just behind striker Bruno Fornaroli, Cahill had his own effort on goal blocked in the 73rd minute before putting his hand up to take a penalty that came four minutes later, but skipper Fornaroli waved him away before netting his second spot-kick of the night.The Strikers opened the scoring in the 34th minute when unmarked centre-back Greig Henslee turned home Hiroki Omoris inswinging free-kick from six metres out.The National Premier League Queensland winners were full value for the lead after goalkeeper Thomas Sorensen had being called on to make stops from Omori and Rhys Meredith.Three minutes after his goal, Henslee undid his good work by chopping down Nick Fitzgerald in the penalty area to concede in the box and Fornaroli hit his penalty to the left of Sebastian Usais outstretched arm.The second spot-kick was almost a carbon copy of the first with Bruce Kamau this time goal-bound before Jake Marshall, who had blocked Cahills effort minutes earlier, rashly brought down the winger.Last years A-League top scorer Fornaroli blasted the penalty down the middle of the goal to put his side through to the last eight.Although relieved at making the quarter finals, Citys defence will have worried John van t Schip with balls played over the top of their defence consistently, causing difficulty throughout the night.It is no surprise City are likely to sign a defender as a marquee player before the A-League season starts in October.Cahill played his part as an ambassador, signing numerous autographs before and after the match for the record crowd, the first of many contributions back following his part-FFA-funded estimated $4 million two-year deal with City.It felt like I was starting my career again, Cahill said.I began my career playing in grounds like this.These guys were up for it; they can be proud at what they achieved - and so can City. It was a really good effort and (they are) a good footballing team.This is amazing, its really good for this place and Im really happy for them.This is what its all about to come to places like this and help fill the ground up and contribute for 30 minutes is nice. Obviously, Id have liked to contribute a bit more on the pitch, but Ive got a few games coming up with the Socceroos being involved in and well see what happens with that, Cahill said.Coach van t Schip said he was confident Cahill and Fornaroli would soon form a fine partnership, although he admitted it was not ideal that his new signing would spend a fortnight with the Socceroos before the start of the season.It would be nice to have them together (for all of pre-season), but theyre both smart players and theyll work it out together, van t Schip said. NFL Jerseys From China . -- Jacksonville wide receiver Cecil Shorts will likely be a game-time decision whether hell play Sunday in the Jaguars home game against the San Diego Chargers. China Jerseys Authentic . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. http://www.authenticjerseysnflwholesalecheap.com/ . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Cheap Jerseys China . Dusautoir, the former World Player of the Year, sustained a torn bicep playing for Toulouse in the Heineken Cup on Saturday. The flanker, who has played 65 times for France, is expected to be out for up to four months. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale . -- Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL. Pittsburgh Steelers running back DeAngelo Williams underwent knee surgery this week and could miss at least a few weeks, a source confirmed to ESPN.DKPittsburghSports.com was the first to report the news.The surgery was characterized as a clean out, a source told ESPN.Williams, 33, ran for more than 300 yards from scrimmage to start the season with LeVeon Bell out because of a suspension. Once Bell returned, Williams has carried the ball only nine times since October.Williams missed the Week 7 game against the New England Patriots with a knee injury, and he has missed practices since while dealing with the injury. Fitzgerald Toussaint was the backup for Bell against New EnglandWilliams ranks 51st on the NFLs all-time rushhing list with 8,029 yards.dddddddddddd After nine seasons in Carolina, Williams signed a two-year, $4 million deal with the Steelers. Since 2015, Williams has produced 12 touchdowns and nearly 1,300 yards for Pittsburgh.Williams is considered a Mike Tomlin favorite because of his team-first mentality and willingness to handle the dirty work such as aggressive chip-blocking.For a third running back option, the Steelers can promote Daryl Richardson or Karlos Williams from the practice squadThe Steelers (4-4) host the Dallas Cowboys (7-1) on Sunday.ESPNs Jeremy Fowler contributed to this report. China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale NFL Hoodies Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Black China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz