Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
linchao Offline

05.09.2018 07:44
Zhaire Smith Jersey Antworten

Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Marqise Lee practiced for the first time in three weeks Friday Greg Zuerlein Jersey , increasing his chances of playing in a wild-card game against Buffalo.

Lee missed the final two regular-season games after spraining his right ankle. He was limited in his practice Friday, but did enough to please coach Doug Marrone.

Marrone says Lee ”looked better than I envisioned.”

Lee leads the team in receptions (56) and ranks second in yards (702).

Lee is optimistic about playing against the Bills Jadeveon Clowney Jersey , saying ”just continue to have my head up as far as me playing. If I had to decide, I am going to play until they decide I’m not.”

Lee was listed as questionable. Running back T.J. Yeldon (illness) also was questionable on the injury report.

Marrone says Yeldon is ”50-50” to play after dealing with a ”bug.”

The retirement of Jack Mewhort on Wednesday brings into focus once again what a bad run of drafts the Colts had under former General Manager Ryan Grigson.

With Mewhort now done Terrell Davis Jersey , the Colts have zero players from the 2013 draft or the 2014 draft left on their roster.

Here are all the players Grigson picked in those two years:

2013 first-round pick Bjorn Werner is now out of the NFL.

The Colts traded their 2013 second-round pick for Vontae Davis, who is now on the Bills.

2013 third-round pick Hugh Thornton is now out of the NFL.

2013 fourth-round pick Khaled Holmes is now out of the NFL.

2013 fifth-round pick Montori Hughes is now out of the NFL.

2013 sixth-round pick Josh Boyett is now out of the NFL.

2013 seventh-round pick Kerwynn Williams is now with the Chiefs.

2013 seventh-round pick Justice Cunningham is now out of the NFL.

The Colts traded their 2014 first-round pick for Trent Richardson Quenton Nelson Jersey , who is now out of the NFL.

2014 second-round pick Jack Mewhort retired yesterday.

2014 third-round pick Donte Moncrief is now with the Jaguars.

The Colts traded away their 2014 fourth-round pick to move up in the 2013 draft.

2014 fifth-round pick Jonathan Newsome is now in the Canadian Football League.

2014 sixth-round pick Andrew Jackson is now out of the NFL.

2014 seventh-round pick Ulrick John is now with the Patriots.

That’s the kind of ugly run of draft picks that can get a general manager fired.

Zhaire Smith Jersey ,

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz