Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 86 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

07.09.2018 08:13
41-41 and making the playoffs two years ago, Hammond and the Buc Antworten

Rio Haryanto says he is disappointed to be heading into F1s summer break without knowing whether he will return to the grid in the second half of the year.Haryanto signed a contract to race with Manor for the entire season but his funding only stretched as far as the Hungarian Grand Prix, meaning his seat is now at risk if he cannot raise the money to pay for the remaining nine rounds. Speaking at the German Grand Prix, the Indonesian said he is disappointed to have reached this stage of the season without knowing for certain if he will finish his debut year.Its going to be quite a busy summer break for me, he said. We need to find some support from some sponsors and my management are working very hard. We are going to have a few meetings over the next couple of weeks and hopefully there is some good news coming up.Im a bit disappointed because it is not easy to still have doubt over what will happen in the future. Sometimes you are not always going to have good days and sometimes you have bad days, so it is what it is. I believe in my management and they are working very hard to secure the seat for me for the whole season.Haryanto said he had received plenty of support from fans in his native Indonesia, but admits that will not be enough to ensure his F1 career extends beyond the summer break.My aim was always to be able to finish the whole season and given the support from the fans at home in Indonesia -- they have really been supporting me -- but when it comes to financial support, I dont think they could have done anything else. I will be disappointed if I cant come back.If Haryanto does not secure the funding to race for the second half of the year, Esteban Ocon and Stoffel Vandoorne are among the drivers rumoured to be in line for his seat. Ocon is currently a reserve driver at Renault but is contracted to Manors engine supplier Mercedes, which also placed Pascal Wehrlein at the team this year. Vandoorne is contracted to McLaren and is currently racing in Super Formula in Japan. Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap . -- Nathan Pancel scored twice as the Sudbury Wolves defeated the North Bay Battalion 4-2 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Cheap Football Jerseys China . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. http://www.nflwholesalecheapauthenticjerseys.com/ . PAUL, Minn. Wholesale Football Jerseys . With the first unit struggling of late and Amir Johnson - one of the teams iron men - hobbling on an injured right ankle, Patterson knew he could get the nod in a challenging matchup against one of the leagues up and coming players at his position. China NFL Jerseys . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. The Milwaukee Bucks now have a firm timetable for the succession plan that will have general manager John Hammond passing the torch to assistant GM Justin Zanik.Hammond signed a contract extension Thursday that carries him through the end of the 2017-18 season, according to multiple reports. After that time, Hammond will serve as a consultant to the team, and Zanik will be elevated to the GM role.The Vertical first reported the extension. It has not been announced.Zanik was hired from the Utah Jazz in June to be groomed as Hammonds successor.Hammond, 61, has been the Bucks GM since 2008. He has forged a reputation over the years for having a keen eye for talent in the middle of draft, and his role in bringing in Giannis Antetokounmpo, Khris Middleton and Jabari Parker has helped give the Bucks a promising young roster.With coach Jason Kidd signing a three-year contract extension this summer and Zanik waiting in the wings to assume the main front-office duties, the Bucks are set up to have consistent lleadership at the top for the immediate future.ddddddddddddOwners Wesley Edens and Marc Lasry have emphasized continuity in their early years at the helm in Milwaukee, where the Bucks are building a new arena to help breathe more life into a franchise considered to be on the rise.While completing his work as a top executive, Hammond will serve as a mentor to Zanik, imparting his experience in the role of general manager to help Zanik prepare to take over in spring 2018.After going a surprising 41-41 and making the playoffs two years ago, Hammond and the Bucks made a big splash in free agency by landing big man Greg Monroe. But the assumed jump in the standings never came, and the Bucks stumbled to a 33-49 finish last year and missed the postseason.Now its up to Hammond, Zanik and Kidd to reclaim the momentum of two years ago.The Associated Press contributed to this report. Cheap Authentic Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Camo China NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz