Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

08.09.2018 01:08
stlin to surpass Yordanka Donkovas previous mark of 12.21 set Antworten

Henrikh Mkhitaryans first league goal for Manchester United was enough to ensure all three points went to the Red Devils with a 1-0 win at Old Trafford on Sunday.The Armenian latched on to the end of a smart through ball from Ander Herrera and took one superb touch to knock the ball into a position to shoot before sending an unstoppable effort past Hugo Lloris and into the roof of the net. Paul Pogba also rattled the crossbar in the second half with a thunderous free kick but it wasnt to affect the outcome of the game. The game ended on a sour note however, as Mkhitaryan was forced to leave the pitch on a stretcher after a late tackle from Danny Rose.United were good value for the three points and had it not been for some fine goalkeeping from Lloris it couldve been three or four to the hosts. David de Gea also played his part making some good saves to deny the likes of Christian Eriksen and Heung-Min Son while Harry Kane failed to find the target with some long range efforts. Victor Wanyama was also guilty of missing a golden chance to equalise on 57 minutes but the Kenyan completely missed the target with a header after the home defence were at sixes and sevens.Full time and United stay sixth but move to within three points of fifth-placed Spurs. Cheap World Cup Jerseys . - The Washington Redskins have cut defensive lineman Adam Carriker and punter Sav Rocca. Cheap Jerseys From China . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. http://www.wholesalechinanfljerseyscheap.com/ . But when it comes to determining if Raymond will find a place on the Leafs roster when training camp concludes in a week, well, that decision will ultimately fall to the head coach. Wholesale China Jerseys . -- The Missouri Tigers might not have a roster full of superstars. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys . Two pressure cooker bombs exploded near the finish line of the April 15 race in an area packed with fans cheering the passing runners. Three people were killed and more than 260 injured, including at least 16 who lost limbs. LONDON -- Kendra Harrison of the United States has broken a 28-year-old world record in the 100-meter hurdles by running 12.20 seconds at the London Diamond League meet.The confidence-boosting run comes after the 23-year-old American failed to make the U.S. team for the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro next month.Speaking on the Olympic Stadium track in London on Friday, Harrison said: I was coming out here with just vengeance to show these girls what I have.Im not going to say I knew I had that time, but I just gave it all I had, she said. ?All the glory goes to God. Running 12.4 in prelims got my confidence up. ?Harrison, a former Universsity of Kentucky track standout, finished sixth in the U.dddddddddddd.S. Olympic qualifying trials last month.I wanted to come out here and do what I know what I could have done [in Rio], she said.Harrison finished ahead of compatriots Brianna Rollins and Kristi Castlin to surpass Yordanka Donkovas previous mark of 12.21 set in August 1988.I dont know who I should call now, but my phones probably going to be blowing up right now, Harrison said.Information from the Associated Press was used in this report.? Cheap Authentic Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Camo China NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz