Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 271 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

14.04.2018 08:43
ee steals and two blocked shots.McCought Antworten

Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths is determined to repay Ronny Deila for helping his career by delivering the Scottish Premiership title. The Hoops require seven points at most to be crowned champions of Scotland for the fifth successive season.Celtic have endured a troubled week following their surprise Scottish Cup semi-final defeat to Championship winners Rangers at Hampden last Sunday. And coming so soon after a League Cup semi-final defeat to Ross County in January at the National Stadium. where the Hoops also under-performed, Deila has decided to leave Celtic Park at the end of the campaign.Griffiths, who has scored 37 goals this season and has credited Deila will vastly improving his game, is determined to ensure the Norwegian leaves the club with a third trophy in his two-year reign.After Sundays defeat and then the gaffer coming out with that, it was a shock to everybody but weve still got five games left to give him the perfect send-off, the 25-year-old said.He told us just before we went out to train on Wednesday that he had decided to step down as manager and as a whole, the squad was disappointed. Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths has scored 37 times this season Hopefully at the end of the season hell look back on his time and he has delivered three trophies in two years. He can count that as a success.The European campaigns obviously havent been great and the cup runs havent been great but we got two trophies last year and we are looking to get five in a row.Griffiths took several months to convince Deila he was the man to lead the line after the former Stromsgodset boss arrived in the summer of 2014, but the Scotland international is aware he will have continue to maintain his standards to impress the next boss.After the first four or five months I didnt look back and come pre-season I will have to do it all over again, Griffiths said.First and foremost, we still have to win the next five games to win the league. After that it is up to the club to decide who they bring in and hopefully we hit the ground running in pre-season. Hopefully the new manager coming in, he will see what I have done this season and towards the end of last season and hopefully we can kick on from there. Also See: Celtic video Celtic fixtures Celtic stats Get £10 free bet! Adidas Panthers Jerseys . Now tied for second in the league in shootout goals, the 24-year-old likes to see what the opposing goaltender has in store before he ultimately lands on a move. Aaron Ekblad Jersey . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. http://www.cheapfloridapanthersjerseyschina.com/radim-vrbata-jersey/ . LOUIS -- Theres no telling how these wacky World Series games will end. Jamie McGinn Jersey . At a Manhattan federal court hearing, attorney Jordan Siev said his law office has gotten more evidence nearly every day to support its lawsuit accusing MLB and Selig of going on a "witch hunt" to ruin Rodriguezs reputation and career. He said the defendants went "way over the line. Jonathan Huberdeau Jersey . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. ATLANTA -- Reshanda Gray had 22 points and 10 rebounds -- both career highs -- and Angel McCoughtry scored five points during a decisive late run to help the Atlanta Dream beat the Dallas Wings 93-88 on Friday night.Layshia Clarendon had 17 points, including five free throws in the final 23 seconds, and Bria Holmes scored 13 points for the Dream (13-12). McCoughtry finished with 14 points, six rebounds, five assists, three steals and two blocked shots.McCoughtry scored five consecutive points to give Atlanta a 88-83 lead with 1:16 left. Clarendon made five of six foul shots down the strettch to hold off the Wings.ddddddddddddDallas (9-16) trailed 75-62 with 3 minutes left in the third quarter, but used a 12-3 run to pull within two early in the fourth. Plenette Pierson made a layup and then hit a 3-pointer to make it 83-all with 4:07 to go.Skylar Diggins led Dallas with 29 points, and Pierson had 15 points and seven assists.Atlanta, ranked fourth in the AP WNBA power poll, outrebounded the Wings 46-33.Eighth-ranked Dallas has lost six straight. Discount NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz