Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

08.09.2018 16:02
.You cant speak on something unless youve been put in that situation, Hopkins told The Associated Press. I wouldnt speak on some Antworten

HOUSTON -- Former Clemson star DeAndre Hopkins said he respects Tigers coach Dabo Swinney. The Houston Texans receiver also made it clear that he thinks Swinneys recent comments about 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernicks anthem protest showed a lack of understanding.You cant speak on something unless youve been put in that situation, Hopkins told The Associated Press. I wouldnt speak on something about something else if I had no idea what was going on or how they felt because I couldnt relate to it. So I dont suggest anybody else do it.Swinney talked at length about Kaepernicks protest Tuesday and said he wouldnt discipline his players for protesting the national anthem because they have that right. However, thats a moot point at Clemson because players remain in the locker room while the anthem is played.The coach then added that he disagrees with Kaepernicks protest because it creates more divisiveness, more division.I think theres a better way, Swinney said. How about call a press conference? Express your feelings. Everybody will show up, talk about it. Go and be a part of things, and protest them. Thats great. I think everybody has that right. I certainly respect that. But I just think that this just creates more division. Thats what I hate to see.Hopkins grew up in Central, South Carolina and played at Clemson for Swinney from 2010-12. The Pro Bowl player wanted to be clear that he was not against Swinney, simply that its hard for someone in his position to understand things that black people go through.Hopkins dealt with numerous incidents of racism growing up in South Carolina. He shared a story of going to a new school that was predominantly white as a middle schooler.I was getting called (the n-word) a lot and I just knew it was offensive and me being me I went to the principal and I told him: `These guys are calling me this name, what should I do, Hopkins said. And the principal was a white guy and he said: `Get used to it, youre going to deal with it your whole life.Those words still linger with Hopkins all these years later and will probably never go away. Thats why he believes its best for those who dont understand what its like to endure such things not to tell him or anyone else how they should combat racism.I think its hard to speak on something that you cant relate to, Hopkins said. You cant put yourself in other shoes because youve never been in poverty or in situations where you had people look at you and judge you because of your color.Kaepernick has protested what he says is the oppression of blacks and other minorities.---AP College Football website: www.collegefootball.ap.org---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholesale Authentic Jerseys . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Cheap Football Jerseys .Y. -- Injured Buffalo Sabres forward Marcus Foligno did not practice with the team Monday and head coach Ron Rolston said its unlikely hell play in Wednesdays season opener in Detroit. http://www.jerseysnflwholesale.net/ . As the crowd erupted, Davis knocked the ball off the glass and back into his hands. With 1:14 to go in overtime, Davis sixth block also became his 17th rebound. That, along with his 32 points -- which tied a career high -- proved too much for Denver to overcome, and the Pelicans held on for their third straight victory, 111-107 on Sunday night. Wholesale World Cup Jerseys 2018 . Meanwhile, there were huge victories for Sunderland and West Ham over fellow relegation rivals, leaving the battle to avoid the drop up for grabs with the bottom 11 teams separated by just six points. Eden Hazard and Fernando Torres scored second-half goals to seal a fourth straight victory for Chelsea, which climbed above Arsenal and Manchester City in the standings ahead of their games on Monday and Sunday respectively. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale . Supported by three-run homers from Jayson Werth and Wilson Ramos, the young right-hander went seven strong innings in the Washington Nationals 8-4 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night. While the New Years Six bowl teams prepare for their games, they also have seven weeks until national signing day. That leaves these teams with precious little time to narrow in on priority prospects.Here are the must-get reecruits for those teams:Numbers reflect final College Football Playoff rankings.dddddddddddd China Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Hoodies ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz