Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 326 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

14.04.2018 08:44
dddddddddThe surgeon told Shoemaker that if t Antworten

MIAMI -- Pittsburgh Steelers star running back LeVeon Bell says hes on schedule for training camp and that his leg is probably stronger than it ever was after rehabbing a right knee injury that knocked him out of last season.In a sit-down interview with ESPN on Saturday, Bell said hes beyond all the physical hurdles he faced, and right on time for him to report to the Steelers on July 28. But it will be up to the team to decide his workload in training camp and the preseason.Bell suffered a torn MCL and PCL in Week 8 and had surgery last November. He played five games last year and rushed for 556 yards with three touchdowns.Im going to be ready, Bell said of training camp, while attending a business retreat Saturday organized by his agent, Adisa Bakari. The biggest thing for me is getting mentally ready for getting hit and things like that, and I dont think Ill really get tackled until a preseason game or maybe in the regular season. I dont think Ill actually hit the ground or get tackled. But when that does happen, Ill be ready for it. But cutting, running routes, picking them and putting them on my feet, everything is back to normal. Bell said overall the rehab process went great. But there were tough times, particularly early on.Its crazy because, in November when it happened, I never realize Id be back at this point, Bell said. I remember it was times when I couldnt walk up the steps, walk down the steps, really couldnt sit down by myself, even go to the restroom. Im just thinking now Im right back to form how I was when I left. Obviously, its more of a mental thing for me now. I know my knee is strong enough now. I know its probably stronger than it ever was, my legs are.Bell also is entering the final year of his rookie contract. Bell could challenge Minnesota Vikings Pro Bowler Adrian Peterson as the highest-paid running back in the NFL if he hits the open market. Petersons contract now averages about $14 million per season.Bell recently made a song called Focus, where he loosely referenced $15 million as an annual salary. Bell said Saturday that he freestyled the line in the song, which was made about three or four months ago, and it wasnt a big deal.Bell said hes confident the contract situation wont be an issue and his goal is to remain in Pittsburgh.Im not a real greedy guy. I dont play football just for money or things like that, Bell said. I just want to be valued. Wherever it is -- whether its $15 million or lower or higher, whatever it is - I think we will get to an agreement eventually. Obviously, I want to be a Steeler for my whole life. My family grew up Pittsburgh Steelers fans, and its crazy I even got drafted there. So I want to be with them and hopefully well reach an agreement. But that will take place once that time come. Womens Capitals Jerseys . Halladay signed a one-day contract with the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday that allowed the veteran right-hander to retire as a member of team with which he broke into the majors and spent the bulk of his distinguished 16-year career. Jakub Vrana Jersey .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. http://www.authenticcapitalsshopnhl.com/dennis-maruk-jersey/ . A forerunning sled crashed into the worker Thursday at the Sanki Sliding Center. The unidentified worker broke both legs and was airlifted to a nearby hospital. Alexander Ovechkin Jersey . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J. White Capitals Jerseys . It was the kind of score that might make everyone else wonder which course he was playing. Except that Graeme McDowell saw the whole thing. Crouched behind the 10th green at Sheshan International, McDowell looked over at the powerful American and said, "Ive probably seen 18 of the best drives Ive seen all year in the last two days. Matt Shoemaker, the Angels pitcher struck in the head by a line drive last month, says hes excited to return to the mound in 2017 and is open to wearing protective headgear in the future.In an interview with ABCs Good Morning America, Shoemaker recalled the Sept. 4 incident, in which he was hit on the right side of his head by a line drive from Seattles Kyle Seager. The ball had an exit velocity of 105 mph, according to MLB Statcast.The right-hander sustained a small skull fracture and hematoma. He was released from the hospital two days after undergoing surgery to stop additional bleeding in his skull.I remember throwing the pitch, but I think it happened so quick, I didnt see it, Shoemaker told GMA. There was an artery right under where I got hit so it, you know, damaged the artery [and] caused the bleed.It was one of those things where its like you had 25 thoughts in a second. It was like, man, I just got hit. Wow, Im -- I feel dizzy. Am I OK? OK. Can I keep pitching? Like, you -- you name it, like, different random thoughts justt popped in your head.ddddddddddddThe surgeon told Shoemaker that if the liner had struck him an inch higher or lower, a concussion was likely. Instead, it was an even more serious outcome.After everything was OK, he said with the epidural, kind of the bleed that I had, you literally live or die, Shoemaker told GMA of the surgeon.Shoemaker, who now has a titanium plate in his skull, said he walked onto the pitchers mound at Angels Stadium in Anaheim for the first time this week. He will find out when he can resume training after undergoing a CT scan in four weeks.?When he does get clearance to play, Shoemaker said he plans to try out specialized helmets that guard against head injuries for pitchers.I am 100 percent trying all these options in the offseason, you know, to see, you know, comfort, fit, all that stuff, he told GMA. If it feels and works like a baseball hat, Id be definitely willing to wear it. Discount NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz