Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

16.09.2018 09:54
ar[/url] [url=http://www.wholesalenfljerse Antworten

NEW YORK -- Henrik Lundqvist came up big when the New York Rangers needed him and got a key milestone win.Kevin Hayes scored the deciding goal in the shootout and Henrik Lundqvist stopped 29 shots through overtime and three more in the tiebreaker to help the Rangers beat the new Jersey Devils 3-2 Sunday night.Lundqvist stopped Damon Severson in the fourth round of the shootout to secure the Rangers sixth win in seven games and second against the Devils at home in eight days. It also gave Lundqvist his 389th career win, tying him with Dominik Hasek for the most by a European-born goaltender.He was an inspiration to me growing up, Lundqvist said about the feat. He was the first guy I saw play paddle down. I grew up watching him, so this special for sure.Lundqvist has been stellar since serving as the backup to Antti Raanta, who started four straight games from Dec. 8-13. In three games since, Lundqvist is 3-0-0 with a 0.98 goals against average and a .967 save percentage. He also made several big stops on Sunday, which included two saves on New Jersey breakaways, to fend off the Devils.Hank is such a competitor. He works so hard, Rangers center Derek Stepan said. Hes an absolute workhorse -- a great teammate. And I expected nothing less from him.New York coach Alain Vigneault isnt surprised by Lundqvists recent play.This is the start of my fourth year. As soon as I got here, I knew his preparation and his work ethic in practice, Vigneault said. Thats why he was one of the best goaltenders in the league at that time, and he continues to be. He just works at his game, hes really focused, and hes a great person.Mats Zuccarello also scored in the shootout, and Chris Kreider and Derek Stepan had goals in regulation.PA Parenteau and Miles Wood scored and Cory Schneider stopped 24 shots as the Devils lost their sixth straight. Michael Cammalleri had a shootout goal.Things are going to happen in hockey games, Cammalleri said. We arent hiding from the fact that were on a losing streak and we have to get out of it.Parenteau broke a scoreless tie early in the second with his seventh goal of the season and the Devils on the power play. Parenteau pushed a loose puck underneath Lundqvist and off the post, but the Rangers goalie inadvertently hit the puck into the net as he tried to cover it up.The Rangers upped the pressure in the third and after several chances that were stopped by Schneider. New York finally found the back of the net as Mats Zuccarello quickly swung the puck from behind the net to Kreider, who tapped the puck in to even the score at 8:10.The Devils quickly responded to recapture the lead with 9:28 left in the third. Adam Henrique forced Dan Girardi to turn over the puck behind the Rangers net, fought off two Rangers players and sent the puck to Wood, who got a quick shot off in front of the net to give the Devils the 2-1 lead.However the Rangers kept pressing and tied it with 1:13 left in regulation as Stepan redirected the puck past Schneider.Its not the result we wanted so thats a little frustrating and disappointing, Schneider said. I thought our defending was good here against a really offensive team, but again at the end of the day its the two points that matter.Sunday was the final time the Devils will play at Madison Square Garden this season and the loss extended their struggles away from Prudential Center. New Jersey is now 4-11-5 on the road and looking snap their six game skid.Game notes Forwards Jacob Josefson, Luke Gazdic and Devante Smith-Pelly were healthy scratches for New Jersey. . Devils F Andy Greene has skated in 342 consecutive games dating back to March 6, 2012. . Rangers C Mika Zibanejad missed his 15th game due to a broken fibula that he suffered during a game against Ottawa on Nov. 20. . New York scratched F Brandon Pirri and D Adam Clendening.UP NEXTDevils: Host Nashville on Tuesday night.Rangers: At Pittsburgh on Tuesday night. Cheap Air Max 97 Online .Y. -- Marcell Dareus and the Buffalo Bills defence made life miserable for Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco. Cheap Air Max 97 China . According the Toronto Star, a knee injury will keep Sundin out of the lineup, which includes former teammates Gary Roberts, Darcy Tucker, Tie Domi and Curtis Joseph. http://www.airmax97cheap.com/ . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. Wholesale Air Max 97 . It just didnt show when he hit the ice. Berra made 42 saves and Kris Russell scored at 1:32 of overtime, lifting the Calgary Flames to a 3-2 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday night. Cheap Nike Air Max 97 For Sale . Anthony Davis had 31 points and 17 rebounds in his seventh straight game with more than 20 points, but that was only enough to keep the Pelicans competitive into the final minutes. Andrew Bogut had 10 points and 15 rebounds for Golden State, which rebounded from a loss a night earlier in Oklahoma City and snapped a two-game skid. SEPANG, Malaysia -- Jolyon Palmer made a strong case to be retained by the Renault team in 2017 as he scored his first ever Formula One points by finishing tenth in Sundays Malaysian Grand Prix.The British driver was the only one to start the race on the hardest-compound tire and made the most of a one-pitstop strategy to take the last points place.It feels good, Im really happy, Palmer said. The race was really smooth; I wish it was always so straightforward.The car gave me everything I needed, we handled the tires well and the team did a great job with strategy and pit stops. Finally everything came together and we got it home to P10.Palmers future at Renault is in doubt, with the team chasing an experienced driver in 2017 as it seeks to make a leap forward under the sports new design regulations.While the team had reportedlyy chased Force Indias Sergio Perez, the Mexican was expected to announce in the coming week that he was staying put.ddddddddddddThat increased the likelihood that Renault will retain at least one of its current driver pairing: Palmer and Kevin Magnussen.Magnussen finished in the points in the previous race in Singapore and was considered the more likely of the pair to be retained, but Renault team principal Fred Vasseur was impressed by Palmers performance on Sunday.After a disappointing qualifying yesterday he got his head down and delivered a very good race, Vasseur said. We ran to an aggressive strategy and Jo did everything required to make this work so a great effort from him and the team today. Cheap NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China NFL Hoodies Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz