Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

16.09.2018 09:54
nce; defence. Its a good time for me to wor Antworten

The Super Rugby season wraps up on Saturday night with the Hurricanes and Lions doing battle in what promises to be a thrilling decider.A new champion will be crowned no matter the result, while both sides are full deserving of their place in the finale after excellent regular- and postseasons.They are well represented in our nominations for Super Rugby Team of the Year, too, as selected by Greg Growden, Craig Dowd and Sam Bruce.Greg Growdens Team of the Year15: Ben Smith 14: Ruan Combrinck 13: Seta Tamanivalu 12: R. J van Rensburg 11: James Lowe 10: Beauden Barrett 9: T.J Perenara 8: Warren Whiteley 7: Ardie Savea 6: Jaco Kriel 5: Eben Etzebeth 4: Pieter-Steph du Toit 3: Vincent Koch 2: Dane Coles 1: Dylan SmithBeauden Barrett has had an exceptional season, especially in the last six rounds or so, where he was instrumental in guiding the Hurricanes towards the final. His midfield kicking game was of the highest quality, while he often took the initiative in attack, making countless dangerous midfield charges. He has an innate ability to know exactly where the play is headed.Barretts Hurricanes teammate, Ardie Savea, has a sensational hairstyle, extraordinary speed and was forever dominant in the defensive line. The most dynamic of No.7s whose pace off the mark makes him the most dangerous of players anywhere on the field. Led the Hurricanes forward charge.I went for Ben Smith at fullback as he, like Barrett, is a masterful reader of a game, who repeatedly produced for the Highlanders. While the Chiefs Damian McKenzie was another strong candidate for the best XV fullback spot, Smith finished the season better, refusing to give in when they were getting swamped by the Lions in Johannesburg.Craig Dowds Team of the Year15: Ben Smith 14: Ruan Combrinck 13: Lionel Mapoe 12: Charlie Ngatai 11: Nemani Nadolo 10: Beauden Barrett 9: TJ Perenara 8: Warren Whiteley 7: Ardie Savea 6: Jaco Kriel 5: Vaea Fifita 4: Brodie Retallick 3: Julian Redelinhuys 2: Dane Coles 1: Reggie GoodesIt was tough to choose a team of the tournament because New Zealanders didnt see enough of South African sides during the year.It was a tough call separating the inside backs but I opted for TJ Perenara over Aaron Smith and Faf du Plessis and Beauden Barrett over Elton Jantjies.I also felt Damian McKenzie was worthy of consideration at fullback for the impact he made, but felt Ben Smith was the more obvious candidate. On the left wing it was a toss-up between James Lowe, Waisake Naholo and Nemani Nadolo and Nadolo got the nod.Sam Bruces Team of the Tournament15: Damian McKenzie 14: Cuan Combrinck 13: Israel Folau 12: RJ van Rensburg 11: Courtnall Skosan 10: Beauden Barrett 9: TJ Perenara 8: Warren Whiteley 7: Ardie Savea 6: Jaco Kriel 5: Vaea Fifita 4: Eben Etzebeth 3: Vincent Koch 2: Dane Coles 1: Wyatt CrockettBoth Craig and Greg didnt select an Australian, and with good reason, but I thought Israel Folau did superbly in a new position at outside centre. Folaus transition was seamless, and he was the only Waratahs player to turn up most weeks.In terms of standout players, it was hard not to like what both Beauden Barrett and Damian McKenzie did this season. Barretts form has been sublime while McKenzies play was a refreshing reminder that rugby remains the domain of players of all shapes and sizes. He is a fearless campaigner.The selection of both Lions wingers, Combrinck and Skosan, may raise some eyebrows, but you cant argue with their eight and nine tries, respectively. They have finished superbly for the Lions out wide. Clearance Under Armour . Jeff Green scored 13 points and Kris Humphries 12 for the Celtics, who nearly blew an 18-point, second-half lead. Sullingers 20-20 was the first by a Celtics player since Kevin Garnetts first game in Boston in 2007. Garnett was dealt -- along with Paul Pierce -- to Brooklyn during the off-season. Discount Under Armour . Those lessons were more than enough to overwhelm the Utah Jazz. Lou Williams scored 25 points and the Hawks continued their offensive upswing as they rolled to an easy 118-85 victory over the Jazz on Friday night, winning their third straight and for the fourth time in five games. http://www.prsucenter.com/ . Los Angeles star goalie survived those perilous gymnastics with no problem, and he eventually backstopped the Kings to a skid-snapping win. Quick stopped 27 shots in his return from a 24-game injury absence, Jeff Carter scored the tiebreaking goal with 7:55 to play, and the Kings snapped their five-game losing streak with a 3-1 victory over the Vancouver Canucks on Saturday night. Under Armour Shoes On Sale . Galatasaray said in a statement on its website Monday that Mancini signed a three-year contract and will be paid 3.5 million euros for the upcoming season, with his salary upped to 4. Under Armour Clearance Sale .S. -- Nikolaj Ehlers registered a hat trick for the third straight game and Jonathan Drouin had a goal and five assists as the Halifax Mooseheads hammered the host Cape Breton Screaming Eagles 10-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Ben Simmons needed advice.Hurting - both physically and emotionally - the Australian phenom craved some reassurance that the Oct. 4 surgery for a Jones fracture of his fifth metatarsal was something he could overcome. So who better to ask about triumphing over similar injury adversity than an NBA MVP and one of the purest scorers in todays game?First guy I did speak to was KD [Kevin Durant], Simmons told media before the 76ers home opener against Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night. He had something similar [and] he just said, Listen, get advice from everybody and [youll] be good. Its good to reach out to people like that that have gone through it.Durant, then with Oklahoma City Thunder, suffered the injury to his right foot just before the start of the 2014-15 NBA season, but he required three surgeries in six months before he returned to full health.The Sixers hope that wont be the case with Simmons. Since the injury, there has been much speculation that Simmons may miss the entire season, and just last Friday at Sixers practice head coach Brett Brown intimated that Simmons would return in January - that would mark three months since the injury - but later backtracked on his statement.I was just getting excited about how soon he might be able to come back, Brown said. There is so much speculation and dates as a coach you sort of want to hear what you want to hear at a time. I did mention a January hopeful return. That is premature. [...] That is a coach doing a lot more wishing than receiving instruction. So we will play this out. Everything is on track with his rehabilitation.Simmons, too, maintained he has no return schedule yet. Ill come back when Im ready, he said.Theres no timetable to getting healthy. Im just working hard to get back and as soon as they tell me I can play, Ill get out there.Simmons absence from the Sixers linneup clouded an otherwise optimistic beginning to 2016-17 for a franchise that has struggled in recent years.ddddddddddddCenter Joel Embiid made his debut against the Thunder, and there is hope that a young core consisting of Simmons, Embiid, Nerlens Noel and Jahlil Okafor could blossom into a force in the Eastern Conference.Simmons feels the team can do well this season.I think we can still be good, he said.Obviously those guys, theyre losing a player, but theyre still players themselves. Theyve still got to go out there [and compete]. Weve got a young team, and I think we can do well.A best-case scenario for Simmons is a January return; in the meantime he is looking at the positive side of things, saying he will use his time on the sidelines to absorb how the NBA game is played and how he can adjust his game to the professional level.Its not the best start to my NBA career, but now Im looking at it as a positive, Simmons said.It gives me time to learn about the game; the systems; offence; defence. Its a good time for me to work on my shooting, plays, everything about the game, and work on [learning] the scouting reports.It gives me time to work on my body, flexibility. Theres a lot of things Im looking at as a positive.Given he wont be cleared to resume basketball activities for some time, Simmons is focused on rehab, and being around the team as much as possible. He says hes at the practice facility daily, and its important to him for his teammates to see him putting in the work coming back from the injury.Im still a part of the team. Im in there every day rehabbing; my teammates see me in there putting in the work and theyre doing the same. The only thing I can do is rehab, and thats what Im willing to do. Cheap NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China NFL Hoodies Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz