Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

16.09.2018 09:54
Crystal Palace at White Hart Lane and Mancheste Antworten

GLENDALE, Ariz. -- David Johnsons chances of being the NFLs Most Valuable Player are slim at best, given the Arizona Cardinals record after Sundays 48-41 loss to the New Orleans Saints.Still, the second-year running back is putting up numbers that are hard to ignore.Johnson made NFL history on Sunday with his 108 yards from scrimmage. He became the first player to record 100-plus scrimmage yards in 14 straight games to start a season.It means a lot. No one else has ever had it, so this is probably my favorite thing that Ive accomplished that has to do with football, Johnson said.Johnson also tied Hall of Famer Marcus Allen (1985) for the second-longest streak with at least 100 scrimmage yards at any point in a single season. Only Hall of Famer Barry Sanders (15 in 1997) has a longer single-season streak in NFL history.In a season that has gone astray from what the Cardinals (5-8-1) and their fans expected, Johnson has produced all season long.His 73 catches and 800 receiving yards lead all running backs, and hes in the top five in rushing yards with 1,138 on 260 carries.Hes also in the top five with 13 rushing touchdowns, and no NFL player has more total touchdowns over the past two seasons. Johnson scored twice against the Saints and has 30 in 30 games.The Cardinals will have a losing season for the first time in four seasons under coach Bruce Arians, but Johnson is the star of the offense.You have to acknowledge anyone that does something for the first time in the history of the NFL. Thats very unique, Arians said. Very happy for David, very proud of him.Johnson has the support of his veteran teammates, who feel he deserves to be the MVP.As impressive as a stat as that is, quarterback Carson Palmer said. You kind of expect it. Hes a great player. Why not go for 16?I think hes, if not the best, one of the best players in this game, Palmer said. Typically that award goes to the ... player that has the better record, but theres no doubt that hes one of a kind.Star wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald agreed with Palmer, which meant a lot to Johnson.I had to come a long way, seriously, Johnson said. I was third-rounder, maybe not even supposed to get drafted. A lot of stuff has happened and it means a lot to hear it from those guys.Arians used Johnson at wide receiver several times on Sunday in an effort to get as many of his most dynamic offensive players on the field at the same time.With Michael Floyd having been released earlier in the week, the Cardinals were short-handed in experience at the position.Johnson said he had not lined up at receiver so often since early in his college days at Northern Iowa. He even drew double coverage.We scripted it up all week to have me play receiver a little bit, Johnson said. I enjoy doing that. Anyway I have a chance to have the ball in my hands.Johnson is still 200 yards away from 1,000 receiving yards on the season, but is hopeful to get to that mark and finish with 1,000 yards in rushing and receiving. The only two players to have accomplished the feat are Roger Craig and Marshall Faulk.I definitely have that on my radar, Johnson said. Anything can happen. I could break out with 130 yards or 100 yards in one game. The skys the limit.Johnson is an expectant father and celebrated his 25th birthday on Dec. 16. Hes been too busy to stop and reflect on his season.When I told Larry how old I was, he joked with me. Im 25, second year, so he was probably like 20 in his second year, Johnson said. He gave me a hard time and I just told him I had to get as much as I can in early, because with me being second year at 25, I have to do as much as I can.---For more NFL coverage: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Nike Air Max Plus Wholesale . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday. Air Max Plus For Sale Cheap . 4 Villanova with a 96-68 drubbing on Monday. Wragge hit 9-of-14 from behind the arc, matching Kyle Korvers school record for 3-pointers in a game set in 2003, as Creighton (16-3, 6-1 Big East broke a conference record with 21 treys in the rout. http://www.cheapnikeairmaxplus.com/ . -- Bryant McKinnie came out of his stance and lowered his shoulder into a practice squad player, causing a crisp thud to reverberate in the Miami Dolphins practice bubble. Nike Air Max Plus Tn Wholesale . Paul Pierce couldnt believe he missed at the end. Young scored a season-high 26 points to spark a huge effort from the leagues most productive bench, and Los Angeles beat the Brooklyn Nets 99-94 on Wednesday night after blowing a 27-point lead. Cheap Nike Air Max Plus . Badenhop was 2-3 with a 3.47 ERA in 63 relief appearances for Milwaukee this season. He is 18-20 in his career with three saves and a 3.Former West Ham United stars Jack Collison and Dean Ashton will be joining Ben and Kammy on Goals on Sunday. The main focus will be looking ahead to Sundays FA Cup fifth-round clashes, including West Hams trip to Blackburn Rovers, Tottenham Hotspurs meeting with Crystal Palace at White Hart Lane and Manchester Citys visit to Chelsea.The trio will also discuss Manchester Uniteds testing tie at League One Shrewsbury Town on Monday night, while there will be a review of all Saturdays cup action as well in a bumper edition.dddddddddddd. A knee problem forced Collison to retire two years ago when at Peterborough United, while Ashton hung up his boots in 2009 while at West Ham after failing to recover from a long-term ankle injury.Watch Goals on Sunday from 11am on Sky Sports 1 HD Also See: Premier League video Fixtures Table Live on Sky Cheap NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China NFL Hoodies Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz