Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

19.09.2018 13:59
t or prospective, between any player, coach or manager and any ma Antworten

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Recent failures in the Hambletonian arent haunting driver Yannick Gingras.The 37-year-old is back knocking on the door of harness racings most prestigious race, having the reins with favored Southwind Frank in Saturdays $1 million race for 3-year-old trotters at the Meadowlands.The role is nothing new for Gingras. He had the favorites in the last two Hambletonians, and was disappointed.In 2014, Father Patrick broke stride from post No. 10 and finished last.Last year was even more frustrating. Gingras drove both Pinkman and Mission Brief in their respective Hambletonian heats. He chose to drive the filly Mission Brief in the final and finished second to Pinkman, who was driven by Brian Sears.The last two years have no bearing on it, Gingras said. Ive wanted to win the Hambletonian just as badly years ago as I do today. The last two years are in the past. I dont look back at the past.Gingras said he was more disappointed for Father Patrick than himself, saying it was the colts only chance to win the Hambletonian. He knew he would have other shots.As far as last year, he has no regrets about his pick.Mission Brief won in hand and I thought was my best chance to win, Gingras said. If I had to do it again, Id pick Mission Brief again. I dont live with regrets. I got beat.The Hambletonian will have two heats of nine trotters to determine the final. The top five in each elimination make the final.The Ron Burke-trained Southwind Frank is the 4-5 favorite in the second heat. The colt has won 5 of 6 starts this year and 16 of 18 in his career, including a win here in the slop last weekend in the Reynolds Memorial Stakes.He was really powerful and I had plenty left, Gingras said of the son of Muscle Hill, who drew the No. 5 post position for the elimination. Ronnie called me and he trained (Wednesday) morning with Crazy Wow and Hannelore Hanover and they couldnt get to him. These are going to be his races to lose. Im not going to be looking to come third over or something like that. Im looking to have him in play and Im looking to have him aggressive.Bar Hopping is the 9-5 favorite in the other elimination from the rail. The colt is looking to give trainer Jimmy Takter an unprecedented third consecutive Hambletonian. He is one shy of the training record of five held by Bill Haughton, Stanley Dancer and Ben White.Takter has five entrants in the two eliminations, including Bar Hopping with Tim Tetrick set to drive. Takter also sends out Lagerfeld (Gingras), Love Matters, Jimmy William, and Reigning Moni.Of course, Bar Hopping is my best chance, Takter said. I think this year is very open. Southwind Frank stands out a little bit more. I think I have Bar Hopping on the right plan, and Im really happy with how hes progressing.Bar Hopping was the winner of the only two races that Southwind Frank lost.Other trainers with multiple entries in the Hambletonian are Julie Miller (Milligans School and Sutton) and Ake Svanstedt (Mavens Way and The Royal Harry).All The Time, also trained by Takter, is the 9-5 favorite in the $500,000 Hambletonian Oaks for fillies. Cheap Jerseys Black . Dallas hasnt ruled out the star quarterback for Sunday nights game against Philadelphia, but all signs point to Romos back injury pushing Kyle Orton into the starting role after two years of limited play as the backup. Surely Ortons name isnt the first that comes to mind for fans wanting a change after years of damaging interceptions, fumbles or, most infamously, the field goal flub when Romo dropped the snap on a kick that could have won his first playoff game in 2006. Cheap Jerseys Authentic . Fred Couples, captain of the U.S. side, put it all into perspective. "We know whos in charge," he said. http://www.cheapjerseysleague.com/ . Vaives lawyer Trevor Whiffen claims the former 50-goal man wasnt provided with a copy of the claim beforehand and that he would not have agreed to the allegations made against the NHL had he been asked to review its contents. Cheap Shirts From China . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . LOUIS -- Theres no telling how these wacky World Series games will end. Major League Baseball officials reminded David Ortiz of the need to abide by the games tampering rules in response to his comments about Torontos Edwin Encarnacion at the All-Star Game last month, but refrained from levying a fine or any other discipline against the Boston designated hitter, a source said Tuesday.Ortiz caused a stir at the All-Star Game in San Diego when he suggested the Red Sox should consider Encarnacion as their DH in 2017. Ortiz is retiring at the end of this season, and Encarnacion will be a free agent in November.The Red Sox know that they need to reinforce the middle of the lineup, Ortiz said during a July 12 news conference. And sorry Blue Jays, but who better than Encarnacion to do that?The MLB Network reported that the commissioners office sent Ortiz a letter warning him not to violate the games tampering rules. But baseball stopped short of fining Ortiz for his commennts, the source said.ddddddddddddMLBs tampering rule states: There shall be no negotiations or dealings respecting employment, either present or prospective, between any player, coach or manager and any major or minor league club other than the club with which the player is under contract, or acceptance of terms, or by which the player is reserved or which has the player on its negotiation list.Shortly after the incident in San Diego, Ortiz told reporters that he did not expect to be punished for his lobbying effort on behalf of Encarnacion.Tampering? I dont write no paycheck, Ortiz said after the All-Star break. I can say whatever I want. Im not a GM or a team owner or whatever. I mean, if I say tomorrow that I want to play with LeBron James, is that tampering, too? Cheap Stitched Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Gear Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz