Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 103 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

19.09.2018 13:59
enticjerseyscheapchina.com/]Cheap Stit Antworten

BEREA, Ohio -- Theres one loss Browns coach Hue Jackson doesnt have to fear this season: his job.Despite a 0-10 start and the prospect of going winless in his first year with Cleveland, Jackson has the support of owners Jimmy and Dee Haslam, who believe they hired the right coach to turn around their floundering franchise.We are not focused on 0-16, said Sashi Brown, the teams vice president of football operations. Hue is going to be here as our head coach. We talked about continuity being one of the core premises of what we wanted accomplished going out in January. We know that we have a head coach that can be successful here and lead us to a lot of victories and a lot of winning.That appears to be a long way off for the young Browns, whose progress this season has been muted by the worst start in team history and some key injuries.To his credit, Jackson has kept the Browns playing hard and he feigned some surprise when he was told that Brown had acknowledged he will be back for a second season.I never thought I was going anywhere, he said with a smile. I know thats been part of the plan since Day 1, before I took the job. I felt very comfortable. I know there has been a lot of mudslinging going around, but I get it. Thats part of it when you have the record that we do, I expect things to be said. But we are comfortable and we know exactly what were trying to do.I think its a tremendous plan. We all support it. Its not where we want it to be, but we do have a plan in place that we feel very strongly that were going to get things headed in the right direction as soon as we can.Brown, whose promotion from team general counsel and salary-cap expert to the top spot in Clevelands front office preceded Jacksons hiring by 10 days, met with media members for the first time this season. Brown understands that Browns fans are frustrated at the lack of significant progress, but said the team has no regrets about any decisions to this point and intends to exercise patience in seeing the plan through.Its hard to look at this other than wins and losses, he said. Im disappointed for our fans and the folks here working in the office. We dont want to be here. But we also think were on the way to a much brighter future.Theres no easy fix for the Browns, who host rival Pittsburgh on Sunday, when thousands of noisy Steelers fans will make Clevelands FirstEnergy Stadium feel like Heinz Field.Both Brown and Jackson acknowledged the losing has many in the organization on edge. But they each rejected a report that said the coachs decision to bench rookie Cody Kessler in the second half of Thursday nights loss at Baltimore has created tension between the front office and coaching staff.I do have a tension headache, Jackson joked. My head hurts.I dont know where any of that comes from. I have never felt that, heard that, any of that. Like I said, my head does hurt from time to time when we lose, and that is about it. The things we do here, I am the head coach of the football team and I will make decisions sometimes based on what I think is right. Sometimes, that is just part of it, but I have not heard that, felt that or seen that from anybody in our organization.They have been outstanding in their support of me and what we are trying to accomplish here.Publicly, at least, Brown said he has no regrets about any decisions. The Browns passed up taking quarterback Carson Wentz in the draft, trading the No. 2 overall pick to Philadelphia for a first-rounder next season. Brown also doesnt bemoan the choice not to re-sign any free agents, preferring to stay focused on the future, not the past.And while the poor record shows scant progress, Brown believes the team is on the right path.The winning ways are coming, he said. Were confident in that. We just have to stick to the plan and support our fans through that process.Game notes Quarterback Robert Griffin III, out with a broken bone in his left shoulder since the opener, could be back before the end of this season. Griffin has been on injured reserve but is now eligible to return. Once he practices, the Browns have 21 days to decide whether to place him on the active roster. Hes getting closer, Jackson said. Griffin signed a two-year, $15 million contract with Cleveland in March. He is due a $750,000 roster bonus after this season.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL NFL Jerseys China . Sgt. Eric ONeal says most of the arrests at Monday nights game were for public drunkenness, though one person was taken into custody on suspicion of trying to steal a seat from the stadium. Jerseys NFL China . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. http://www.chinastorenflfactory.com/ . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Cheap MLB Jerseys . Just as Montreal was settling into the first full working week of a new year, the Impact announced the appointment of their new head coach. NFL Jerseys Online . President of baseball operations Larry Beinfest was fired Friday after 12 years with the Marlins. The move came as the team neared the end of its third consecutive last-place season in the NL East. NBA All-Star and Team USA point guard Kyrie Irving says he is not worried about facing Australia at the Rio Olympics.Irving, who was born in Melbourne but elected to play for the US, also said he has not thought about going head-to-head with his former Cleveland Cavaliers teammate Matthew Dellavedova.My job is not to worry about them, Melbourne-born Irving told AAP on Sunday.Honestly, I wish them nothing but the best and I hope Delly does extremely well.Ill focus on the USA team.The Australian mens basketball team might have the lofty goal of winning Olympic gold in Rio, but Team USA once again showed why they are the red hot favourites.The US squad, loaded with NBA All-Stars including Irving, Kevin Durant, Draymond Green, Carmelo Anthony, Jimmy Butler, DeAndre Jordan and Klay Thompson, crushed China 106-57 in a pre-Olympic warm-up at Los Angeles Staples Center on Sunday.The US also thrashed Argentina 111-74 in their first exhibition game on Fridayy.ddddddddddddThe Boomers, who could field their strongest team in history with a starting five of NBA players, if centre Andrew Bogut overcomes a knee injury, plays the US in an August 10 Pool A game.Durant top-scored in the win over China with 14 points off the bench, while Thompson enjoyed the shorter three-point line in international basketball, hitting three of his five long-range attempt.Irving, with six points, was not so accurate, with his one three point attempt an airball.China started two seven footers, Wang Zhelin and Yi Jianlian, but they were no match for the strength and power of US big men Jordan and DeMarcus Cousins.The mens and womens US teams will not have to worry about blocked toilets, leaking pipes and exposed wires in the athletes village as they will stay in luxury cruise ships in Rios port area. Cheap Stitched Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Gear Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz