Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 86 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

20.09.2018 11:36
oughts with left tackle Michael Oher, who has missed t Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- The hungry in Rio de Janeiro became the latest casualties of the states financial crunch Thursday as some of the busiest soup kitchens were shut down for lack of funding.The state social service department said three of the 16 government-run meal centers were being completely closed and breakfast service was being dropped at five other centers.It was the latest fallout from a financial crisis that is fueling worries about whether Rio de Janeiro can afford police officers and a subway line ahead of the Olympics that begin Aug. 5. The welfare agency said one of its food suppliers has not been paid for more than a year and is owed about $7.5 million.At the Central do Brazil soup kitchen, behind the main train station, hundreds of people waited in line Thursday, many of them homeless or street vendors who sell secondhand clothes, shoes, discarded toys and old cellphones. They paid 2 reals, or 62 cents, for a warm meal of beans, noodles and rice with sausage at a center that has served lunch to 3,800 people every day.A handwritten sign hung with duct tape at the entrance greeted the diners: Today we shut down our services.A man who did not give his name shouted, Shame on you, thieves!The eyes of 78-year-old Raimunda Ferreira watered as she left the center. What are we going to do now? she asked.Josue Neri de Souza, a 74-year-old doorman who said he had been eating at the soup kitchen since it opened in 2000, felt betrayed by the government. They are taking away our rights, he said. This is for us poor, for homeless people, people who dont even make minimum salary.Paulo Melo, secretary of states social services, said he had warned Rio de Janeiro states governor, chief of staff and finance secretary that the soup kitchens needed more funds right away.I tried to convince them, he said in a statement. At this point, it is obvious that we are unable to offer services to our people.The state governments revenues have been hit hard by the plunge in global oil prices in recent years. Rios acting governor declared a state of financial disaster earlier this month, giving officials more freedom to manage shrinking resources without breaking laws. The state has been skipping payments to teachers and retired workers. Some police stations are missing basic items like toilet paper and are asking residents for handouts.Diego Luiz, a street vendor who ate with his wife at the Central do Brazil center, said the quality of meals had worsened in the past year as the government dropped items from the menu such as beef and many fruits and vegetables. The center also raised the price from 1 to 2 reals.Only God knows what well eat now, Luiz said.Thalia Martines, a 19-year-old rubbed her pregnant belly while feeding her 2-year-old daughter with rice and beans as the toddler played with red baseball caps that her mother planned to sell on the street.She likes the food. Its not the best. It would be good if we could have bread and fruit and some vegetables, but its something, Martines said. I wish it could stay open. Kyle Williams Jersey . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. Shaq Lawson Jersey . Peter Holland and Brad Staubitz were sent to Toronto on Saturday as the Maple Leafs traded defenceman Jesse Blacker and draft picks to the Anaheim Ducks. http://www.thebillsgearshop.com/Bills-Jeremy-Kerley-Draft-Jersey/ . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before. Lorenzo Alexander Jersey . MLS Commissioner Don Garber and Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez also will attend the session, which was announced Monday. The league has discussed placing its next two expansion teams in Miami and Atlanta. O. J. Simpson Jersey . The Canadian squad, skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, got on the board first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends. CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton said he doesnt plan to change the way he runs because of the concussion that sidelined him for the Oct. 10 game against Tampa Bay.The NFL MVP did promise his mother, Jackie Newton, that he will avoid taking the kind of hit that led to the concussion by never again letting up as he approaches the end zone.Part of me is happy for [the concussion], just to know and go through it and to show so many people this is a real issue and this is a real problem, Newton said on Wednesday, the first time he has spoken to reporters about the concussion, which occurred in the fourth quarter Oct. 2 in a game at Atlanta.And part of me is like, That was preventable. Just run through the damn end zone Cam, and everything will be all right. After talking to Jackie Newton, that wont happen again.Newton acknowledged that the helmet-to-helmet hit he took from Atlanta linebacker Deion Jones as he attempted to score on a 2-point conversion could have been avoided had he not let up as he approached the goal line.He said he didnt see Jones coming in time to brace for the hit.I try to describe it as I felt like I got sucker punched, Newton said. Everybody has a brace, just an automatic reaction that your body goes to when you get scared.When I looked back at it, I was trying to brace for the hit, and before I could it was just ... bam! It happened! I was down and like, Man ... I didnt even know if I scored. Thats when I knew I was messed up.According to ESPN Stats and Information, Newton has been hit 836 times since entering the NFL in 2011. The next closest quarterback, Seattles Russell Wilson, has been hit nearly 300 fewer times.Newton said this was the first time of having his bell rung since he began playing football at age 7.He made it clear he wont stop being the dual-threat quarterback just to avoid contact that could lead to another concussion.Newton has rushed ffor 46 touchdowns, the most by a quarterback in NFL history, and 3,355 yards.ddddddddddddI look at certain quarterbacks throughout the league and say, Dang, I wish I could do that, Newton said. Man, I wish I could win football games and make it look so cool like Tom Brady. Man, I wish I had the throwing accuracy or throwing style like a Matt Stafford or Aaron Rodgers.But my edge is running the football inside the tackles. ... Thats going to forever be my edge in this league. That makes defenses prepare for extra things. So when you take that away, then the defense is like, Yes! We dont have to prepare for a [running] quarterback. Newton called the concussion a lesson learned. He said the concussion protocol return was different from anything hes been through.Some side effects are different than others, said Newton, who also said he planned to use his influence and foundation to promote awareness for concussions at the lower levels of football. I didnt have any headaches. I wasnt depressed. But it was just certain things that were happening, and it was like, Its not normal.And just when you think youre OK, its like, Oh, whoa! Whats this? Newton said. You still have that feeling.Newton called the experience a wakeup call, just as he did the car wreck that sidelined him for a game against Tampa Bay in 2014.It made him aware of how precious his time is with his 1 ?-year-old son Chosen, who is expecting me to be daddy for a long time for him.So that was the big picture for me, Newton said.Newton has shared some of his thoughts with left tackle Michael Oher, who has missed three games and isnt expected back Sunday for the game against Arizona, because of a concussion.Im praying for him, Newton said. Im hoping everything works out in our favor, but more importantly in his favor. Cheap Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys China Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Stitched Jerseys Discount Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys 2019 Black China NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz