Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

20.09.2018 11:36
tennis career. Australias Olympic chef de missio Antworten

Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly dismissed senior safety Max Redfield from the football team and suspended senior cornerback Devin Butler indefinitely Sunday following a weekend that saw six Fighting Irish players arrested over two separate incidents.Kelly also said that sophomore linebacker TeVon Coney, freshman receiver Kevin Stepherson, sophomore cornerback Ashton White and sophomore running back Dexter Williams -- the other four players arrested Friday night -- will be subject to internal disciplinary measures within the team, which they will not be separated from.Kelly added that the status of the players with the university and the football team can be impacted by the justice system and the universitys discipline.Redfield, Coney, Stepherson, White and Williams were arrested Friday night in Fulton County (Indiana) after police stopped them for speeding. They each were charged with possession of marijuana, a misdemeanor. Redfield, Stepherson and Williams were also charged with possession of a handgun without a license, also a misdemeanor.Butler was arrested early Saturday morning in a separate incident at an off-campus bar on preliminary charges of battery to law enforcement and resisting law enforcement.Kelly did not mince words in a lengthy statement released Sunday afternoon, saying, in part: At Notre Dame, where we place so much importance on the integration of students who are athletes into the broader university, the primary responsibility for discipline lies, as it should, with the Universitys Office of Community Standards. But even within that system, there are times when a players conduct so clearly fails to meet the standards I have set for our football team that it is appropriate to take action independent of any decision that might be made by the Office of Community Standards. This is such an instance.The expectations we set for the members of our team are high, but they are especially so for the upperclassmen who are expected to provide leadership and a positive example to the other members of the team. Max and, at least at this stage in the review of his case, Devin, have failed in that regard and so have lost the privilege of continuing to be part of our team.Redfield had been a highly coveted recruit out of Mission Viejo, California, in 2013, but he never lived up to the high school hype. Though a returning starter at free safety, Redfield was coming off a sour end to the 2015 campaign when he was sent home from the Fiesta Bowl for what he had said was a failure to be punctual. He was the Irishs fourth-leading tackler last season.Butler was expected to miss at least the first month of the season after suffering a broken left foot in the summer -- the same foot he broke prior to last years Fiesta Bowl. He appeared in 37 games over his first three college seasons, starting three.Notre Dame, ranked No. 10 in the preseason Associated Press poll released Sunday, opens its season Sept. 4 at Texas. http://www.atleticomadridpro.com/Kids-Juanfran-Jersey/ . Team physician Dr. Steve Traina performed the surgery Friday. Robinson was injured in a spill underneath the Nuggets basket during the first quarter of Wednesday nights loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. http://www.atleticomadridpro.com/Kids-Angel-Correa-Jersey/ . Any real chance at payback wont come until the playoff. Still, Pittsburgh knows its taut 3-2 win over the Bruins on Wednesday night is a pretty good place to start laying the groundwork. "They are a very good defensive team," Penguins forward Brandon Sutter said. http://www.atleticomadridpro.com/Kids-Nikola-Kalinic-Jersey/ . Takahashi, who had a 10-point lead after the short program, received 268.31 points after the free skate to finish 15 points ahead of second-place Nobunari Oda. http://www.atleticomadridpro.com/Kids-Lucas-Hernandez-Jersey/ . -- The Portland Timbers and Real Salt Lake played to a 0-0 tie Saturday night that left the top of the Western Conference standings unchanged. http://www.atleticomadridpro.com/Kids-Filipe-Luis-Jersey/ .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final.Bernard Tomic will not make himself available to represent Australia at this summers Olympic Games in Brazil. The 23-year-old says he made the decision because of his busy playing schedule and my own personal circumstances.The world No 22 was recently warned by Australias Olympic Committee over his behaviour. At the Madrid Masters last week, at match point down to Italys Fabio Fognini, Tomic held his racket back-to-front to play the final point. Bernard Tomic effectively gave up match point against Fabio Fognini by attempting to return the ball with his rackets handle Despite being heavily criticised for this, he told an after match press conference: I dont care about that match point. Would you care if you were 23 and worth over $10 million?Instead of playing in Rio at the Olympics, Tomic will head to Mexico tto contest a low-ranking event on the ATP Tour.ddddddddddddThe Germany-born player said in a statement: With a heavy sense of regret, I have made the difficult decision to not play with the Australian tennis team as they pursue an Olympic medal in Rio.I have always proudly represented my country in Davis Cup and given my all when wearing the green and gold but on the basis of my extremely busy playing schedule and my own personal circumstances, I am regrettably unable to commit to this years tournament.I make this decision based on what is best for my tennis career. Australias Olympic chef de mission Kitty Chiller says she wants in the team only people who want to be there On hearing the news, Australias Olympic chef de mission Kitty Chiller said: Its his choice. We dont force anyone to take part in the Olympic Games.We only want people in our team who want to be there and are prepared to abide by what that team means.Bernard was on notice, that hasnt changed, now that he has withdrawn makes it irrelevant.Australias Davis Cup captain Lleyton Hewitt believes Tomic will not have taken the decision lightly. The two-time Grand Slam winner added: Scheduling can always be difficult in these circumstances.Bernie has always made himself available to play for Australia in the Davis Cup and he is very passionate about playing for his country. Also See: Serena OK after eating dog food Lopez pulls out of Olympics WATCH: Troickis Rome meltdown Novak masters Murray in Madrid Cheap Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys China Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Stitched Jerseys Discount Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys 2019 Black China NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz