Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

23.09.2018 16:41
Palat.... Hedman played in his 500th NHL game. ... Calgarys Antworten

SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y -- Haveyougoneaway has come a long way in a short period of time.Haveyougoneaway came to Saratoga the winner of multiple listed stakes, but shell leave here a multiple graded winner after upsetting the Grade 1, $500,000 Ballerina Saturday at Saratoga.The recipient of a patient ride from John Velazquez, Haveyougoneaway rallied four wide down the lane to outfinish By the Moon by a half-length in the seven-furlong Ballerina for fillies and mares. It was another length back to Carina Mia, the even-money favorite, in third.The win gave trainer Tom Morley his first Grade 1 victory and earned the New York-bred Haveyougoneaway a fees-paid berth into the Breeders Cup Filly and Mare Sprint on Nov. 5 at Santa Anita.Means everything - its the Ballerina, Morley said of winning his first Grade 1. It doesnt get much better than this - Travers Day and were here in Saratoga.Though Kendrick Carmouche had ridden Haveyougoneaway to a pair of stakes victories, including a neck score in the Grade 2 Honorable Miss here on July 27, the decision was made to switch to the Hall of Famer Velazquez for this Grade 1 attempt.Decision was made between the team, said Morley, who trains Haveyougoneaway for Gary Barber and Sequel Racing. Johnnys been there, done that, he was available. Take nothing away from Kendrick - he gave her two absolutely smashing rides.Velazquez had Haveyougoneaway in fourth position, only about two lengths off a modest early pace that had Sarah Sis, Carina Mia and Paulassilverlining heads apart through an opening quarter of 23.39 seconds.Carina Mia, under Joel Rosario, took a short lead with a half-mile to run but she couldnt shake Paulassilverlining until mid-stretch.Meanwhile, Javier Castellano made an early move on By the Moon while Velazquez waited slightly longer on Haveyougoneaway, who came four to five wide into the stretch.With Carina Mia drifting out, Paulassilverlining had the lead at the eighth pole. By the Moon rallied between a straightened-out Carina Mia and Paulassilverlining, while Haveyougoneaway kept coming down the center of the track to get up.I was right there, so I knew they were going slow, Velazquez said. I got to the half-mile pole, they spread out, I said, Thats good. Javier got into a spot. I didnt want to get involved in that. I wanted to wait until the quarter pole and let her finish from there, and it worked out good.Haveyougoneaway, a daughter of Congrats, covered the seven furlongs in 1:21.63 and returned $22.Having had three races in eight weeks, Haveyougoneaway may simply train up to the Breeders Cup, Morley said. Medhi Benatia Jersey . -- Ty Montgomery had 290 all-purpose yards and two touchdowns, and fifth-ranked Stanford held on to beat No. Blaise Matuidi Jersey . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. http://www.juventusfcpro.com/Kids-Miralem-Pjanic-Jersey/ . William Carrier opened the scoring for Cape Breton (6-4-2), but Andrew Ryan tied the game and Brent Andrews put the Mooseheads (8-6-0) in front for good with a short-handed goal at 13:49 of the second period. Joao Cancelo Jersey . - The Washington Redskins have cut defensive lineman Adam Carriker and punter Sav Rocca. Sami Khedira Jersey . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. CALGARY, Alberta -- After falling behind early on the road, the Tampa Bay Lightning were pleased with the way they responded.Brian Boyle scored two first-period goals and the Lightning beat Calgary 6-3 on Wednesday night to snap the Flames six-game winning streak.Thats a really good team over there. A lot of speed, a lot of skill. Theyre tough to play at home, and theyve been hot, Boyle said. Its never a perfect game, but we made some strides tonight.Alex Killorn also scored twice, the second into an empty net, and Braydon Coburn and Andrej Sustr added goals. Victor Hedman and Valtteri Filppula each had three assists, and Ben Bishop made 19 saves to help Tampa Bay win for only the second time in nine games (2-6-1).I give them credit. I thought they were the hungrier of the two teams and the margins were small and they deserved to get points out of there, Flames coach Glen Gulutzan said.Troy Brouwer, TJ Brodie and Micheal Ferland scored for Calgary.Brouwer had a power-play goal 3:06 into the game before the Lightning tied it at 10:04, converting their first man advantage. With Dougie Hamilton serving a double-minor for high-sticking, Boyle neatly re-directed Hedmans point shot past goalie Chad Johnson.Tampa Bay took the lead for good less than 4 minutes later when Boyle got behind Brodie with a nifty give-and-go with Filppula and beat Johnson with a deke to his backhand.(Hedman) was a monster tonight. Hes such a huge part of our team. Head up on the first one. I just kind of had my stick out in the air and he hits it, sandlot style, Boyle said.Trailing 2-1, the Flames had a couple of good chances to tie it early in the second but Johnny Gaudreau hit the post and good defending from Anton Stralman prevented Ferland from getting away a shot on a breakaway.ddddddddddddhortly after, Coburn put the Lightning up 3-1 when his slap shot from the blue line beat Johnson. It was Coburns first goal in 102 games.Sustrs first of the season at 18:47 made it 4-1.It wasnt the start we wanted, but Im pretty happy with the resiliency of our group coming back, Killorn said. You cant always control the way that the game starts, but you can control how you respond to that and I think we responded really well.Gulutzan replaced Johnson with Brian Elliott to open the third. Killorn scored a short-handed goal 37 seconds into the period.There are going to be games where you just dont have it, Brouwer said. Its a shame, because I actually thought we were pretty good to start the game and I liked where we were at, but then we let a couple floater shots from the point get through -- things that are uncharacteristic of us.Game notes The Lightning were without leading scorer Nikita Kucherov (undisclosed), who joined Steven Stamkos and Ryan Callahan on the sidelines. Then they lost Ondrej Palat (undisclosed) in the second period. ... Cory Conacher, recalled earlier in the day from Syracuse of the AHL, took Kucherovs spot on the line with Tyler Johnson and Palat.... Hedman played in his 500th NHL game. ... Calgarys Sean Monahan had an assist to extend his career-best scoring streak to eight games. He has four goals and six assists during the run, the second-longest active streak in the NHL behind Sidney Crosby (nine games).UP NEXTLightning: Complete their four-day, three-game Canadian trip at Vancouver on Friday night and Edmonton on Saturday night.Flames: Host Columbus on Friday night. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz