Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

23.09.2018 16:43
h both hands.Butch is more than a coach. He understands every Antworten

The Durham captain, Paul Collingwood, has described the ECBs decision to relegate his county, and mete out further punishment through the docking of points in all three competitions next season, as a massive kick in the nuts for the Durham players, who are 100% innocent of the financial troubles that have sealed the clubs fate.Durham had been in the top flight since the summer of 2006, making them the longest-serving Division One side since the introduction of two divisions in 2000 - a proud record for a club that did not even attain first-class status until 1992.In that period, they won three Championship titles between 2008 and 2013 and two limited-overs competitions. This year, they reached the final of the Natwest T20 Blast and finished fourth in the Championship following their final-round victory over Hampshire, who now survive relegation at their expense despite also accruing large debts of their own (albeit manageable).Next year, Durham start with -48 points in the Championship and -4 and -2 in the Blast and One-Day Cup respectively. Furthermore, the Riverside can no longer host Test matches and Durham have a revised salary cap until April 2020, all in exchange for a £3.8 million bailout from the governing body.Speaking in Dhaka, where he has joined Englands coaching staff for the tour of Bangladesh, a visibly emotional Collingwood said: To be the only team ever relegated, since two divisions came in, [to be] actually penalised because of financial reasons, theres a lot of emotion about. The players are seriously unhappy. Theres a lot of anger, a lot of whose fault is this?What we want is for Durham CC to be a place where homegrown talent and first-class cricketers and international cricketers emerge, which is what weve done over the years, and what we are supposed to be. We want to be an establishment that wins things, and weve done that. To be penalised like this is a massive kick in the nuts.Negotiations between Durham and the ECB began in November 2015, and Collingwood and his team-mate Ben Stokes met with the ECB chief executive Tom Harrison and director of cricket Andrew Strauss in Dhaka on Saturday evening to discuss the situation. I dont think the players were aware of the problems to the extent that they have been, said Collingwood. Obviously when you get penalised like this, you soon realise that this is a lot more serious.From the players point of view, we have to try and get our heads round it together and try to get the club back to where it should be, which is the top division. I know that sounds ridiculous but we are two wins down already for next year, and to take an emotional hit like this ... I know from my point of view I want to keep fighting for the club through these tough times.I cant believe we are in this position. I dont understand how it can go so far down this road for us to be penalised like this, and how it hasnt been picked up and brought into a sustainable business like it should be.The fact is that the players are 100% innocent here. The players have fought from the start, time and time again. We get asked to win things, and give our best, and stay in the first division, and thats what the club is all about. In the background, it hasnt been run as efficiently as it should have been.The extent of how it has been run has probably been brought across to the players, and unfortunately we are the ones who have to take the brunt of the decision. Thats why its such a kick in the teeth because we know how hard its been to continue our first-division status with all the strains that have been on our team in the last few years.Nevertheless, Collingwood remained determined to find positives in a bleak situation. Asked if he feared for the future of cricket in the north-east, he said: We need first-class cricket, and we still have first-class status. And that to me is the most important thing. Speak to some people, with our financial difficulties being that bad, we should be five leagues down, not just one league down.In many ways we are in a good position and can start rebuilding. We can get back to the financial state that we should have been all these years. And actually start to get back into a position that we should be, which is the top division. The talent around the north-east is second to none and I have seen that first-hand. The amount of international cricketers that we produce shows that the north-east is an important part of English cricket.I dont think its the end of the world, he said. When I first heard about it I did, but in some ways you have to understand that the ECB have given us an opportunity to rebuild and refocus.Id have felt a lot more sympathy for the players if the club had gone down the drain, and all the jobs of the chefs and the waitresses and everyone else had gone too. We all still have jobs and the cricket club is still going forward. It could have been a lot worse, I guess. http://www.texansrookiestore.com/Customized/ .S. hockey team after paying his dues as an NHL general manager for more than three decades and giving up a lot of his free time to help USA Hockey. http://www.texansrookiestore.com/Texans-Brian-Cushing-Jersey/ . -- Most satisfying to Russ Smith about No. http://www.texansrookiestore.com/Texans-Joel-Heath-Jersey/ . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday. http://www.texansrookiestore.com/Texans-Arian-Foster-Jersey/ . 10 VCU 85-67 on Thursday night at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off. The Seminoles (4-0) have scored at least 80 points in each of their games. http://www.texansrookiestore.com/Texans-Jadeveon-Clowney-Jersey/ . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle.Skys biggest year of golf coverage got up and running with a superb week at the Masters, and Ewen Murray pays tribute to Danny Willett and Jordan Spieth while offering advice to Tiger Woods. This is the first year Sky will broadcast all four major championships and The Ryder Cup from Hazeltine National in Minnesota. If the Masters tournament is anything to go by, 2016 will be a vintage year as the pictures are beamed live to our screens.What an amazing week in Augusta. A week we will remember for some time, and a week Danny Willett will never forget. Danny Willett was crowned Masters champion after a thrilling final day at Augusta At this point, Id like to congratulate Augustas chairman Billy Payne and his team for providing an idyllic setting for golfs most-anticipated event. Billy is the man who gave us back the Masters.There were some dull tournaments when the greens were too firm; gone were the roars that reverberate through the tall Georgia pines, gone was the excitement of birdies and eagles.No player could make a charge as the course dictated negative play, but Payne has moved on from those days and this years tournament was magnificent. Congratulations to Billy Payne for getting the course set up just right Some will remember this Masters as the one Jordan Spieth conceded, but it would be wrong to think that.Spieths win 12 months ago was based on brilliant play combined with a lethal putting stroke. This year, Jordan should be commended for challenging for the title while at loggerheads with his game.The finish to round three was damaging, his long game was in disarray, yet he kept himself in the tournament all the way to the 71st hole. Only great champions can do that.Its easy to shoot 66s when every department of your game is in perfect working order, but tough to grind out the scores when there are imperfections.Spieths only mental mistake was at the 12th on Sunday. Having bogeyed 10 and 11, the two hardest holes in Masters history, he gambled. His game was not in shape to do that. Jordan Spieth saw his five-shot lead disappear in the space of three holes A four there would not have been disastrous, pressing after the previous holes proved to be. He would still have had the lead with two par-fives to come. Spieth is one of the most impressive young men in sport, let alone golf. He is respectful of the games history as he is of his peers.He was a fine winner last year and in defeat this year, he was just as impressive. Painful as it is right now, he will learn a great deal from his disappointment. One must remember, Jordan is not 23 until July. There will be many halcyon days ahead in his career. Jordan Spieth saw his five-shot lead disappear in the space of three holes It was a privilege to see Danny Willett take the chance to win when it came. He took the Masters by the scruff of the neck and, when the door swung open, he charged through.Eighteen months ago in South Africa, Willett came of age. Decently placed after two rounds of the Nedbank Challenge at the Gary Player Country Club, the Sheffield star closed the tournament out with rounds of 65 andd 66.ddddddddddddThat is an extremely difficult course, yet once he got his nose in front, he never wavered. Willetts final-day 67 was one of the finest final rounds in Masters history From that day, Danny has been a different player. His ambitions raised, his expectations grander and after his thrilling win head-to-head with Andy Sullivan in Dubai, World Golf Championships and majors were next on his list.His final round of 67, made up of thirteen pars and five birdies, was a work of art and will go down as one of the best final rounds in major history. Yes, Jordan made mistakes, but that doesnt win the tournament for others. Willett won the Masters with golf of the very highest quality. Danny Willett and Nick Faldo are the only Englishmen to have tasted success at Augusta He joins Nick Faldo in being the only Englishman to own a green jacket.One can never be certain of anything in life, but I believe this is just the start for the new Masters champion. He will win again on the major stage, for he has everything required to do so.It was a superb event for members of the European Tour. Seven Europeans in the top ten, five of them from England. Ryder Cup captain Darren Clarke would not be thrilled with his own performance, but will take heart in the display from what will be part of the nucleus of his side for September.It is an honour to be part of the Sky team to broadcast the Masters. Having Butch Harmon alongside me again was comforting. Now in his 70s, he retains his youth by coaching youngsters like Rickie Fowler and Dustin Johnson. Butch Harmon is not only a fine coach, he is still no mean player In the news last week there was an article stating Butch would be happy to spend a day or so with Tiger Woods and offer him some advice going forward. Not to coach him again, but just talk and help him in his rehabilitation of getting back out on the golf course.I have no idea how Tigers recovery is going, but if I was him and he is on course to return to tournament golf, I would take that opportunity with both hands.Butch is more than a coach. He understands every aspect of a tournament professionals world and he can still play. A fortnight ago he beat his age. I think he was quite proud of that as he told me the story on several occasions! Tiger Woods would be advised to give Butch a call Tiger, if your return is imminent, point your jet towards Rio Seco golf club in Las Vegas. There you will be in familiar surroundings and hear comforting words and experienced thoughts. You will leave there with the knowledge that the road ahead is clear.So one major down and three to go this year. Next up, its Oakmont in Pennsylvania. It will be hot and humid, the greens will be as undulating as Augusta and more than likely, quicker. Danny Boy goes there as the Masters champion. I can hear his words now and I echo them. Bring it on. What a start to the major season! Also See: Willett savours homecoming Who is Danny Willett? Opinion Golf on Sky Sports 4 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz