Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 99 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

24.09.2018 09:15
hn Burt is the top returning receiver, but caught only 28 Antworten

YAS MARINA, Abu Dhabi -- Sebastian Vettel thinks Red Bull will be vulnerable in the opening stages of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix and hopes Ferrari can capitalise.Vettel qualified fifth, though there was less than 0.1s covering Daniel Ricciardo and Ferrari teammate Kimi Raikkonen in the two positions ahead. Ferraris drivers split the Red Bulls, who both progressed through Q2 with the super-soft tyre, meaning they will both start on a different compound to the Ferraris.The super-soft tyre should go longer than the ultra-soft but may have less grip off the line, something Vettel thinks Ferrari can use to its advantage to make sure both Red Bulls are behind in the early stages.When asked if Ferrari considered the super-soft tyre tactic in Q2, Vettel replied: We dont feel that is an advantage so it will be interesting to see what happens. It will make them a bit vulnerable in the first lap and maybe we can capitalise on that. For the race I think it should be close, we are usually a bit stronger on Sundays than Saturdays so the target is to aim for podiums tomorrow.Vettel had topped FP3 earlier in the day and thinks Ferrari was too aggressive on its set-up between that session and qualifying, which takes place in the evening as the sun goes down.Speaking about a moment on his final lap when Max Verstappen went off the circuit ahead of him, he said: Yes, he went off and I saw some smoke and then I passed him, well I dont think he was in the way but I lost a little bit of rhythm and the last sector wasnt as tidy as it should have been, otherwise I think we would have gone to P3.The problem was more that in qualifying I was struggling to find the rhythm, I think we were a bit too aggressive and trying to anticipate the conditions tonight so I got caught out a little bit. It was coming towards us at the end but it was a shame qualifying didnt continue. Cheap Duke Gear . -- Ohio States Urban Meyer has never had any issue acclimating to the biggest stages in college football. Throwback Duke Jerseys .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.cheapdukebluedevilsjerseys.com/ . -- Bryant McKinnie came out of his stance and lowered his shoulder into a practice squad player, causing a crisp thud to reverberate in the Miami Dolphins practice bubble. Justise Winslow College Jersey . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. Jabari Parker College Jersey . -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Farmar will be out for roughly four weeks after tearing his left hamstring. AUSTIN, Texas -- The Texas quarterback competition dominating camp has lacked a particular ingredient: Theres no juice.Or more specifically, theres no Jerrod Heard.Less than a year ago, Heard was a budding star as the quarterback breaking Vince Youngs school record for most total yards in a game. Coach Charlie Strong said the kid had the juice to be the quarterback Texas had spent years searching for.But with the 2016 season-opener against No. 10 Notre Dame coming up fast on Sunday, Heard is nowhere near the quarterback battle anymore. Hes now catching passes as a wide receiver.So what happened?Blitzing defenses exposed Heards liabilities as a passer as the losses mounted in a 5-7 season. Texas revamped the offense under new coordinator Sterlin Gilbert in the spring -- just in time for Heard to injure a shoulder. By the time spring drills were finished, the quarterback question had settled into a duel between freshman Shane Buechele and senior Tyrone Swoopes.Sensing no chance to recover, Heard changed positions in hopes of finding his way back on the field.Im enjoying it, loving every minute of it, Heard said. I was ready for the transition.Heard swallowed a lot of pride to do it. And his days of trash talking teammates in practice caught up to him.The day they took the black jersey away, Im not going to lie, I was kind of scared because the (defensive backs), they loved it. And the linebackers loved it, Heard said. That day, it was pretty intense. I got hit a few times and I got to lay some hits on them. It was real fun though.Heards training camp progress iss hard to quantify.dddddddddddd Texas hasnt yet released a depth chart for the first game as Strong plays hide-and-seek with his starting quarterbacks.Heards athleticism has never been in doubt. His 527 total yards passing and running in a 45-44 loss to California in the third game last season set up the expectation of big things, like the upset of Oklahoma two weeks later.But Heard finished poorly. He had less than 500 total yards passing and just three touchdowns over the next four games. His season ended early with concussion-like symptoms after a hard hit in a loss to Texas Tech. Swoopes stepped in for the final game and led an upset of Baylor in the final game.Strong blessed Heards move with the understanding that if Swoopes or Buechele got hurt, he may have to move back.Hes so athletic and has so much skill, Strong said. If something was to happen at the quarterback position, I may have to move you back there, barring an injury. He said, `Thats fine, but I want to help this team.Heard moves to a position filled with young, fast and unproven players. Sophomore John Burt is the top returning receiver, but caught only 28 passes with two touchdowns last season. No other returning player had more than 11 total catches.I do feel like Ive got to be out there, Heard said. I feel like Im really coming into my game and the style of receiver that I wanted to be. I just want to be that reliable receiver for those quarterbacks to throw to. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz