Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 111 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

28.09.2018 15:35
ttp://www.cheapchinasoccerjerseys.com/]NFL Jerseys Outlet[/url] [url=http://w Antworten

LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Josh Harvey-Clemons credits last falls impressive debut with Louisville to being happy about playing again after sitting out 2014 per NCAA transfer rules.The senior safety looks to make an even better impression as one of the leaders of a veteran Cardinals secondary that tied for 14th nationally with 17 interceptions.Its a high mark to reach after Harvey-Clemons ranked third for Louisville with a career-best 88 tackles and three interceptions, including a pickoff in the Cardinals 27-21 Music City Bowl victory over Texas A&M. That performance followed his honorable mention selection to the all-Atlantic Coast Conference team and has motivated him to take the next step toward being one of the nations best players and raising his NFL draft prospects.It wasnt really a surprise, Harvey-Clemons said of his season. I was getting back in the groove of things after sitting out a whole year, just getting my feet back under me. I feel like I should be able to grow on what I did last year.Harvey-Clemons had pondered entering the draft last winter but decided to return for his final season at Louisville after learning his NFL stock needed improvement.Influenced by the styles of such NFL idols as the late Sean Taylor and the Seattle Seahawks Kam Chancellor, the 6-foot-5, 228-pound Harvey-Clemons has focused on covering better along with being a fierce tackler. Technique-wise, he worked on tip drills and trying to get better leverage against receivers, especially those coming out of the slot.Thats a big thing with me because Im taller and its a little harder to open my hips with those faster receivers, he said.Practicing against quick, agile Louisville teammates such as senior James Quick and quarterback-turned-receiver Reggie Bonnafon has helped the process. But as Louisville slogs through a third week of practice Harvey-Clemons acknowledges that he remains a work in progress -- especially with injuries to teammates forcing him to learn playing linebacker.Despite the added responsibility, Harvey-Clemons sees positives in developing versatility that he believes will aid Louisvilles nickel and dime defensive packages. It certainly helps a Cardinals defense aiming to build depth on their front seven.I get to play the run a lot and I like that because I can read the guard and tackle and come up and make more plays on the ball, Harvey-Clemons said. It helps our team with guys being able to play multiple positions.Though Harvey-Clemons showed promise as a Georgia sophomore with 66 tackles and an interception in 2013, hes happy to have grown at Louisville. The Valdosta, Georgia, native wanted to play for defense-minded former Cardinals coach Charlie Strong -- whos now at Texas -- but chose the Bulldogs to make it easier for his grandfather, Woodrow, to see him and a younger brother play high school ball in the Peach State.Harvey-Clemons eventually got his wish to play for Louisville when he transferred from Georgia and reunited with former Bulldogs defensive coordinator Todd Grantham. He believes for a position coach and in a familiar system made last years Cardinals debut so successful, and Harvey-Clemons is eager to follow up wherever hes needed.Make no mistake, Grantham appreciates his versatility.Hes got more flexibility position-wise than Alec Ogletree had for me when I was at Georgia, Grantham said on media day, comparing Harvey-Clemons to the 2013 first-round NFL draft pick. He plays safety, he plays nickel, he can play (line) backer if he has to.Hes really playing three positions on our defense, and hes done a really good job with them. Im certainly glad he is here with us.----Follow Gary B. Graves on Twitter at www.twitter.com/GaryBGraves and the APs college football site at http://collegefootball.ap.org . http://www.brownsrookiestore.com/Browns-Marcus-Martin-Jersey/ . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman. http://www.brownsrookiestore.com/Browns-Joe-Thomas-Jersey/ . They hope to persuade the other team owners and commissioner Roger Goodell to put pressure on Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to drop the nickname they find offensive. "Given the way the meeting transpired," Ray Halbritter, an Oneida representative and leader of the "Change the Mascot Campaign," said Wednesday, "it became somewhat evident they were defending the continued use of the name. http://www.brownsrookiestore.com/Browns-Kenny-Britt-Jersey/ . The defence is doing its part, too. Drew Brees threw a pair of touchdown passes in the first half and the guys on the other side made sure that was enough, sending the Saints to a 17-13 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday night. http://www.brownsrookiestore.com/Browns-Howard-Wilson-Jersey/ . Fellow centre Pavel Datsyuk remains out because of a concussion. Zetterberg has 11 goals and 19 assists for a team-high 30 points, and Datsyuk has a team-high 12 goals and 11 assists. http://www.brownsrookiestore.com/Browns-Kevin-Zeitler-Jersey/ . -- Canadian Andrew Wiggins got the ball on the wing, made a nifty spin move and then let go with a soft floater from about 10 feet that swished through the net in Allen Fieldhouse. RIO DE JANEIRO -- The weight of expectation is a heavy burden for any young athlete predicted to scale to the pinnacle of her profession. It felt like that here Friday night, watching the talented young American Madison Keys go down in a hard-fought heap to German veteran Angelique Kerber, the battle-tested No. 2 seed in the womens Olympic tennis tournament.Keys, 21, having just slipped into the pro tours top 10 after a stellar summer, came to the semifinals after winning a pair of tight three-set matches. But this time, her power wasnt enough to pull her through. A simple narrative sat behind the 6-3, 7-5 score: mistakes. Keys came in flurries. All told, she struck 41 unforced errors, many coming at the worst moments.Im obviously not happy with that, she said later, tears welling in her eyes. Im disappointed, but [Kerber] played well. Its frustrating when you have 10 break points and dont convert one. Its tough also because she was playing so well. ... She is just not giving you anything.Kerber, 28, the 2016 Australian Open champion and Wimbledon runner-up, played with few misfires. She had only eight unforced errors in the match. To call it German efficiency would be both cliché and very true. She always seemed in the right spot. Late in the match, she fended off a series of break points that might have sent matters into a winner-take-all third set.Keys was devastated by this loss. Once the final point was done, she slammed a balll into the center-court seats.dddddddddddd She covered her face with a towel while walking off the court. Speaking to reporters, her voice cracked, and she looked like she was about to cry. The Games mattered -- they mattered a lot.Still, Rio isnt over for her yet. Keys still has a bronze-medal chance. She faces off Saturday against a two-time Wimbledon singles champ, Czech Petra Kvitova. You can walk from this tournament and still be on a high, Keys said. That is what I am going to focus on.Rio, one can assume, will likely be a mere speed bump for the tall right-hander. Maybe it will add to the motivation that has fueled her steady improvement to No. 9 in the world, a rise that has many predicting greatness. The future looks bright. Her game is maturing at an opportune time. Serena Williams remains at the top of womens tennis, but at 34, she cant play forever, can she?Keys should end up leaving this electrified stage having taken another step toward joining Serena among the games best. Maybe Keys will one day scale to the pinnacle -- No. 1. The land Serena and, before that, sister Venus have so long owned.But the future can wait. Right now there is Saturday -- and the simple matter of a medal to be won.It would mean everything, Keys said. No matter what, I am going to go out and try to win the bronze. Jerseys NFL China NFL Jerseys Outlet China NFL Hoodies China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China NFL T-shirts From China Cheap Authentic Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Authentic Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz