Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 100 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

03.10.2018 16:22
reer catches, with 22 of them coming last season.---Online:AP NFL Antworten

ESTERO, Fla. -- Ernie Duncan made seven 3-pointers and scored a career-high 33 points to lead Vermont over Hofstra 87-73 at the Gulf Coast Showcase on Tuesday for the Catamounts fourth consecutive victory.Payton Henson added 16 points and eight rebounds and Kurt Steidl 10 points for the Catamounts (5-1), who were 30 of 56 from the floor for 53.6 percent and made half of their 20 3-point attempts.Eli Pemberton led the Pride (2-3) with 21 points. Justin Wright-Foreman added 16 points, Deron Powers 10 points and Rokas Gustys 11 rebounds along with eight points.Duncan had five 3-pointers and 19 points and Henson all 16 of his points in the first half when Vermont took a 49-28 lead. The Catamounts extended their lead to 24 points, their largest of the game, early in the second half.Vermont is off its best start since 2010-11 when the Catamounts went 6-1. Ian Kinsler Jersey . - Levi Browns tenure at left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers is over before it even began. Martin Maldonado Jersey . -- Matt Kuchar and Harris English ran away with the Franklin Templeton Shootout, shooting a 14-under 58 on Sunday in the final-round scramble to break the tournament course record. http://www.angelsteamshop.com/ . Walcott is available for Saturdays home match against Southampton as Arsenal looks to extend its two-point lead at the top of the Premier League. The Gunners are currently the second highest scorers in the league but Wenger insists Walcott will add something extra to his team. Justin Upton Jersey . Coach Mike Munchak says Fokou stretched ligaments in his left knee Oct. 13 against Seattle, which could keep out up to five weeks even though the linebacker didnt need surgery. Cameron Maybin Jersey . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Marc Mariani feels like hes back home again, and the Tennessee Titans feel much more confident about whos catching kicks and punts for them.The Titans announced Monday they signed Mariani and waived wide receiver Tre McBride.Mariani spent his first four NFL seasons with the Titans, though he spent two of those on injured reserve. He spent the last two seasons with the Chicago Bears, who waived him on Saturday. Mariani, who kept his house in Nashville, was at practice Monday and said it feels good to be back with the Titans who drafted him in the seventh round out of Montana in 2010.I didnt want to leave the first time, and Im excited to be with a team and an organization that I love and that has treated me so well and also a team that I really think I can help and wants me to help and contribute, Mariani said. It feels good to be wanted down here, and Im excited to get things rolling.Mariani was a Pro Bowl returner as a rookie but was on injured reserve for both 2012 and 2013. The Titans released him in the final cuts of August 2014, and Chicago signed him in November that year. Titans coach Mike Mularkey was coaching tight ends on Ken Whisenhunts staff in 2014 and said Tennessee brought Maariani back for his return skills.ddddddddddddReally it gives us somebody in both areas that we can use as a returner that has been to the Pro Bowl because of it, Mularkey said. Hes had a lot of success. It was good for this team. This team is excited to have him back. I think the fans will be, as well. Hes one of these guys weve been talking about -- tough, dependable and team-first. He fits right in with us right away.Mularkey said the Titans gave players chances to win the job as returner. They also released Dexter McCluster, who had returned punts, on Friday.We gave guys chances, Mularkey said. We attempted to develop. You can say that about a lot of guys. Thats your job, and sometimes it doesnt work that way. No, I havent given that a second thought.The 29-year-old Mariani has career averages of 9.5 yards per punt return and 25 yards per kickoff return. He has scored on two punt returns and one kickoff return. He also has 27 career catches, with 22 of them coming last season.---Online:AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz