Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 111 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

03.10.2018 16:23
lead Southern Utah (2-9), which has lost fi Antworten

Max Verstappen insists he was not asking for Red Bull to implement team orders at Toro Rosso when he was battling Daniil Kvyat during the Singapore Grand Prix.A poor start from Verstappen saw him drop behind the Toro Rossos in the opening laps. Carlos Sainz quickly had to pit but that left Verstappen behind Kvyat, the man he switched positions with ahead of the Spanish Grand Prix in May.What followed was a spirited defence from Kvyat in the following laps, pushing Verstappen wide at Turn 9. That was followed by Verstappen complaining on his radio, saying: Come on, man!Though there was some suggestion Red Bull would ask junior team Toro Rosso to move Kvyat out of the way, Verstappen said he never expected that to be the case.When asked if thats what he had been asking for on the radio, Verstappen said: No, no. I dont think thats the order, I think I should get by by myself.It was getting quite intense at one point, going a bit off the track. We were just losing a lot of time and of course after such a bad start you are a bit disappointed.Verstappen was lucky to even be in the race at that point, having seen Force Indias Nico Hulkenberg get pitched into the pit wall - going right by the front of his Red Bull in the process. The Dutch teenager admits he was lucky to come out unscathed.I have no clue [how he avoided contact]. I was very lucky to not get hit but it was only the start, he would have been behind us. Omar Vizquel Jersey . In what the team had called a retirement, Ryan said Thursday that he is resigning as chief executive of the Rangers in a move effective at the end of this month. Corey Kluber Jersey . -- The St. Johns IceCaps weathered a wild first period with the help of goaltender Jussi Olkinuora, before finding offensive inroads in the second. http://www.indiansteamproshop.com/Customized/ . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. Jim Thome Jersey .com) - Following a late-game loss to the reigning NBA champs, the Toronto Raptors will look to sustain their recent high-level play as they travel to Indiana to take on the Pacers. Michael Brantley Jersey . After a lengthy wait, persistent rain finally forced the postponement of the Nationals game against the Miami Marlins on Saturday night. The teams, and a few thousand fans, waited nearly four hours from the 7:05 scheduled start time before an announcement was made shortly before 11 p. CEDAR CITY, Utah -- Matt OLeary scored 20 points and Darell Combs added 16 as IUPUI routed Southern Utah 101-81 on Saturday night.OLeary was 8 of 9 from the field and made four 3-pointers. Combs finished 5-of-9 shooting. Ron Patterson added 15 points with three 3s for IUPUI (5-7), which shot 60 percent from the floor and made 13 of 28 3-pointers. Evan Hall and T.J. Henderson added 11 points apiece.Randy Onwuasor scored 20 points and James McGee had 116 to lead Southern Utah (2-9), which has lost five straight.ddddddddddddIUPUI had a double-digit lead with 6:46 remaining in the first half, and stretched it to 35 points with 12 minutes left.The Jaguars (5-7) have scored 100-plus points in consecutive games, and have won all five of its games this season by double digits. Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz