Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

08.10.2018 07:06
dont think its appropriate and Tiger doesnt think its Antworten

SAN DIEGO -- Left-hander Eric Stults gave up a leadoff double to Gerardo Parra and didnt feel good about his pitches. He quickly settled in, though, because he didnt give up another hit until Willie Bloomquist singled with one out in the ninth. Stults finished with a career-best two-hitter and Logan Forsythe hit a bases-loaded, two-run single with two outs in the sixth to give the San Diego Padres a 2-1 victory against the NL West-leading Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night. "It was a masterful performance," manager Bud Black said. "He gave up the leadoff hit to Parra and then after that they didnt threaten. I mean, he was outstanding." Stults throws a fastball that hits 90 and a slow curve in the low 60s. "The wide range of velocities keeps the hitters off-balance, disrupts their timing," Black said. "He pitches. He truly pitches." Stults (6-5) retired 16 of the last 17 batters for his third career complete game. He struck out three and walked one. He previously had thrown two four-hitters. It was the Padres first complete game this season. "Anytime you start you want to finish the game," Stults said. "I felt like I was able to get a lot of quick outs early. The first inning I didnt have a good feel for my pitches. I felt like I was behind. Left the ball up to Parra to start the game off, so a leadoff double. But I was able to work through that kind of wildness for me and as the game went on get a better feel and my delivery was much better." After Parra doubled, he advanced on Bloomquists groundout and scored on Cody Ross sacrifice fly. "We had a rocky start, kind of adjusting to the ump, a couple of balls that were close," catcher Yasmani Grandal said. "We made the adjustment, closed down the gap. The game of baseball is basically just keeping guys off balance. Thats what he does. He keeps guys off balance. Thats why hes so successful." The fourth-place Padres pulled within four games of the Diamondbacks. San Diego has won four straight and seven of nine. The Padres (33-34) are within one game of .500 for the first time since April 4. They started 5-15. Bench coach Alan Trammell managed the Diamondbacks while Kirk Gibson served his one-game suspension stemming from Tuesday nights brawl against the Los Angeles Dodgers. "Just off-speed," Trammell said about Stults. "Thats what he does. He uses the hitters energy against them. Like anybody whos not a hard-thrower -- thats what they do -- they get guys to get off-balance, thinking that at some particular time theyre going to sneak a fastball, and occasionally they do but most of the time percentages say theyre not and he didnt." Trevor Cahill (3-8) tied his career high with 10 strikeouts but got into trouble in the sixth. The Padres loaded the bases with no outs in the sixth when Alexi Amarista walked, Chase Headley was hit by a pitch and Carlos Quentin beat out an infield single to third base. Cahill struck out Kyle Blanks and Will Venable before Forsythe singled to left-centre, bringing in Amarista and Headley. Forsythe took second on a throwing error by A.J. Pollock. "Those first-batter walks come back to haunt you," Cahill said. "I got ahead of Headley 1-2 and try to make a nasty pitch and hit him in the foot. "Its tough -- were in first place and you want to have an opportunity to get a bigger lead and I was just one pitch away. I made a bad pitch on Forsythe and couldnt get out of it." Cahill intentionally walked Yasmani Grandal and made way for Will Harris, who struck out Stults to end the inning. Cahill allowed two runs and five hits in 5 2-3 innings and walked three. NOTES: Gibson watched the game from a skybox with general manager Kevin Towers. ... Cahill set his career high with 10 strikeouts on June 26, 2010, against Pittsburgh. ... Before the game, the Padres honoured their 1998 team, which won the second NL pennant in team history before being swept by the New York Yankees in the World Series. Lefty Sterling Hitchcock, the MVP of the NLCS victory against Atlanta, threw out the ceremonial first pitch to catcher Carlos Hernandez. Anisha Gwynn Jones, daughter of Hall of Famer Tony Gwynn, sang the national anthem. ... Towers was GM of the Padres in 1998. ... Arizona RHP Ian Kennedy was suspended 10 games and infielder Eric Hinske five for their roles in Tuesdays fight at L.A. Both are appealing. ... The Padres made several moves before the game. ... They acquired INF Pedro Ciriaco from Boston for a player to be named or cash, reinstated closer Huston Street from the 15-day disabled list and optioned left-hander Tommy Layne and outfielder Jaff Decker to Triple-A Tucson. ... Ciriaco was designated for assignment by the Red Sox on Monday. ... The Padres have flip-flopped their weekend starters, with Jason Marquis set to go Saturday and Clayton Richard on Sunday. Jose Reyes Jersey .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. Pedro Martinez Jersey . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. http://www.metsrookiestore.com/Mets-Tom-Seaver-Kids-Jersey/ . -- Running backs Darren McFadden and Rashad Jennings were back at practice for the Oakland Raiders on Wednesday despite being hampered by hamstring injuries. Neil Walker Jersey . The 19-year-old Olsen played 34 games with the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL this season. In that time, hes recorded 17 goals and 17 assists with 36 penalty minutes. Travis dArnaud Jersey . It was the kind of score that might make everyone else wonder which course he was playing. Except that Graeme McDowell saw the whole thing. Crouched behind the 10th green at Sheshan International, McDowell looked over at the powerful American and said, "Ive probably seen 18 of the best drives Ive seen all year in the last two days. NAPA, Calif. -- Tiger Woods cited game issues rather than physical concerns Monday for putting his return to competitive golf on hold.Woods will not compete until at least December after announcing that he has withdrawn from the Safeway Open, where he had just officially committed to play on Friday after suggesting a month ago that he hoped to play this week at Silverado Resort, as well as next month at the Turkish Airlines Open.It was to be the 14-time major winners first tournament in more than 14 months after taking time away due to two back procedures in 2015.After a lot of soul-searching and honest reflection I know that I am not yet ready to play on the PGA Tour or compete in Turkey, Woods said on his website. My health is good, and I feel strong, but my game is vulnerable and not where it needs to be.When I announced last week I was going to Safeway, I had every intention of playing, or I wouldnt have committed. I spent a week with the U.S. Ryder Cup team [as a vice captain], an honor and experience that inspired me even more to play. I practiced the last several days in California, but after a lot of hours, I knew I wasnt ready to compete against the best golfers in the world.Notah Begay, Woods longtime friend who was with him at the Ryder Cup, said he spoke to Woods on Monday morning.This is not at all health-related, Begay told USAToday. He said, Its just not there, man. When a player tells you that, hes just not comfortable with every element of his game.Begay said Woods had only started hitting drivers in full six weeks and for the past month had been trying to cram everything in. Begay also noted that Woods lost a week due to his duties at the Ryder Cup, as well as time due to Hurricane Matthew near his home in South Florida.His spirits are fine, said Begay, a former tour player. Hes just upset with letting down the fans, the sponsors, the tournaments.dddddddddddd But with regard to how things are coming along, hes feeling good. Its not a physical issue at all. A player gets down when they are hurt. Hes not hurt. His next hurdle will be to play more practice rounds, walk more practice rounds, put in more work.Woods, a 79-time PGA Tour winner, was taking part in a pro-am event at Pebble Beach on Monday that benefits the Tiger Woods Foundation. He had planned to be there on Tuesday as well before heading to the Silverado Resort, where he was to play in the pro-am Wednesday morning with NBA star Steph Curry. He was also slated to play the first two rounds of the event with Phil Mickelson and defending champion?Emiliano Grillo.Now 786th in the world, Woods announced on Sept. 7 that he hoped to play the Safeway as well as next months Turkish Airlines Open on the European Tour. He last played in August of 2015 at the Wyndham Championship, where he tied for 10th prior to undergoing back surgery in September and October of last year.This isnt what I wanted to happen, but I will continue to strive to be able to play tournament golf, he said. Im close, and I wont stop until I get there.Mark Steinberg, Woods agent, said his client did not want to resume his career overseas.I dont think its appropriate and Tiger doesnt think its appropriate for him to have his first tournament back not be part of the PGA Tour, Steinberg said. That decision has nothing to do with health or projecting where his golf game is going to be in three weeks. Its out of respect to the PGA Tour. It didnt feel right, so we decided we should just wait and look at the Hero World Challenge to be his return date. Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Hoodies Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store China Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz