Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

10.10.2018 13:39
s start to the 2015/16 season, and a nasty virus which affected his heart meant he was a spectator for this years opening derby Antworten

Michael van Gerwen has warned Michael Smith that he needs to learn how to compete with the big boys ahead of their Premier League clash. World No 1 Van Gerwen takes on Smith this Thursday night in Aberdeen, live on Sky Sports, and last years beaten finalist will be seeking his third win of the season against the Premier League newcomer.After a torrid start to the campaign, Smith picked up his first point in last weeks draw with Dave Chisnall. Van Gerwen believes the 25-year-old has received a harsh introduction to life on the road with 10 of the sports finest players, but will show no mercy towards the St Helens man. This is a big learning curve for him but you need to learn the hard way. Michael van Gerwen I think Im doing well but I need to make sure that I take the two points against Michael, said Van Gerwen. Hes a fantastic player but hes struggling a bit on this stage and I need to take advantage of that.Hes a talented player but he needs to have the same attitude as me. This is a big learning curve for him but you need to learn the hard way. I did that and if you dont youll never learn what its like with the big boys. Michael Smith has revealed his relief after opening his account in the competition Smith insists his first point has lifted the pressure off his shoulders and intends to enjoy his latest showdown with Van Gerwen.I can relax now that Ive finally got a point on board and now Im aiming to get the two points, said the former World Youth Champion. Ill be a massive underdog against Michael and Ive got nothing to lose.Ive played him loads of times and Ive beaten him before, and hes battered me too! If Im up there enjoying myself, anything can happen and my darts will go in. I want to have fun, hit big scores and checkouts.Im learning every day, even when Im practising, and Im trying to be more consistent on television. Gary Anderson is yet to pick up a point in the Premier League Reigning champion Gary Anderson has started the season with two defeats after missing the opening night through illness and will next face Raymond van Barneveld in front of his home fans.I knew how tough the Premier League was going to be this year and so far Ive not picked up the points but Ill be giving it my best this week, said The Flying Scotsman.I need to start getting some points under my belt because you dont want to be eliminated and the pressure will start to build in the next few weeks.Watch night four of the Premier League in Aberdeen on Thursday, from 7pm on Sky Sports. Also See: Sky Live: PL night four Wright ready for Scottish clash WATCH: Barneys nine-darter Sky Bets darts odds Aledmys Diaz Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Roy Halladay Jersey . - The Washington Redskins have cut defensive lineman Adam Carriker and punter Sav Rocca. http://www.officialbluejaysgearshop.com/Blue-Jays-Justin-Smoak-Kids-Jersey/ . The team also announced Tuesday that the Braves will wear a commemorative patch on the right sleeve during the season. The patch, shaped like home plate, carries the number 715, Aarons autograph and a "40th Anniversary" banner. Kevin Pillar Jersey . Jeff Green scored 13 points and Kris Humphries 12 for the Celtics, who nearly blew an 18-point, second-half lead. Sullingers 20-20 was the first by a Celtics player since Kevin Garnetts first game in Boston in 2007. Garnett was dealt -- along with Paul Pierce -- to Brooklyn during the off-season. Jaime Garcia Jersey . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. After years of watching the Melbourne derby with itchy feet, Ivan Franjic relishes the opportunity to play in the A-League classic.Since moving from Brisbane to join City two seasons ago the Melbourne born-and-raised defender hasnt endured a loss whens hes played in the fixture.Franjic made his derby debut in last years Christmas match, a 2-1 win that ended a run of three straight Victory derby wins.The Socceroos right-back was again among the action in Februarys 2-2 draw before a five-minute cameo appearance in last months 2-0 FFA Cup success.Now that hes back in Melbourne, Franjic said the new iteration of the Melbourne derby sat at the top of the Australian footballing tree.Its the biggest game of the year, he said.I used to watch it while I was up in Brisbane and I always wanted to play in it.The whole of Victoria watches, if not the whole of Australia.Theres always big crowds and sellouts. Its a game you want to play in as a footballer.Growing up, Melbourne Knights versus South Melbourne (in the NSL) was the big derby.Eleven years on, the A-League has been great and then Melbourne Heart now Melbourne City gave an extra bit of spice.Franjic mmissed a pair of early derby days while at City.ddddddddddddA hamstring strain delayed his start to the 2015/16 season, and a nasty virus which affected his heart meant he was a spectator for this years opening derby - won comprehensively 4-1 by City.He doesnt want to miss another one.I probably get more nervous watching than I do playing, he said.Were City and we always want to beat Victory.Theyre sitting third, were sitting second. I dont think its been this close for a while ... this one is definitely big.Franjics setbacks have also contributed to keeping him outside national team coach Ange Postecoglous plans but the 29-year-old is hopeful that if he continues his good form shown this campaign, hell be rewarded by both club and country.Every week I feel stronger and stronger, he said.Itll hopefully be soon enough like the old days where I used to bomb on for fun.The physios and the medical staff have done a great job to get me back where Im at.The main thing is playing good, week in week out, then its up to Ange. Wholesale NFL Gear Black China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet White NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz