Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

10.10.2018 13:40
as on report for tripping Thurston in the 78th minute, conceding a Antworten

MEMPHIS -- It seemed like a glaring mismatch in the Minnesota Timberwolves favor. The leagues oldest player was defending one of the NBAs premier young talents in crunch time.But 39-year-old Vince Carter got the best of Andrew Wiggins, 21.Wiggins finished with a game-high 25 points, but he didnt score in the fourth quarter until a pair of meaningless free throws with 1.9 seconds left. Give Carter credit, as the old man made things difficult for the young gun down the stretch of the Memphis Grizzlies 102-98 win over the Timberwolves.Wiggins managed to get up only two shots from the floor in the fourth quarter. Both were contested misses.I was just trying to be in position, contest and be physical, said Carter, who admitted he was mad when Wiggins hit the meaningless free throws because he wanted the individual fourth-quarter shutout.I know he jumps a little higher than me now and is a little quicker. Its just, for me, understanding the game plan and making it tough.Hes going to hit tough shots. We saw that early in the game. I just sat there and watched and figured out how I can play him and make it tough. It worked out for us.Carter, the Rookie of the Year way back in 1998-99, is probably headed for the Hall of Fame primarily because of his spectacular scoring ability. He ranks 24th on the NBAs all-time scoring list with 23,972 points.Carter added only three points to that total in the season opener, but he still managed to have the games best plus-minus, as the Grizzlies outscored the Timberwolves by 10 points in his 28 minutes. Thats a testament to how Carter, who playfully pleads for Andre Miller to sign with somebody and reclaim the title of NBAs oldest dude, has redefined himself as a role player in the twilight of his career.Im at a point that I have nothing to prove offensively, but at the same time, I know what I can do offensively, Carter said. When they need me and the situation calls for it, Ill knock down shots.On Wednesday night, the situation called for Carter to keep Wiggins, who was 7-of-12 from the floor in the first three quarters, from knocking down shots down the stretch. The graybeard answered the bell. http://www.broncosrookiestore.com/Broncos-Jake-Butt-Jersey/ . Now that hes hitting streaking teammates with pin-point passes for easy layups, Love is asserting himself as one of the true superstars in the league. http://www.broncosrookiestore.com/Broncos-Justin-Simmons-Jersey/ . -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. http://www.broncosrookiestore.com/Broncos-Virgil-Green-Jersey/ . Laudrup revealed Thursday he was notified of his dismissal in "the briefest of letters which gave no reasons why such hasty and final action was deemed necessary. http://www.broncosrookiestore.com/Broncos-Gary-Zimmerman-Jersey/ . The phone hearing is scheduled for 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston. http://www.broncosrookiestore.com/Broncos-Ronald-Leary-Jersey/ .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. It may still hurt to contemplate but Darius Boyd has already put his hand up for the 2017 Brisbane NRL club captaincy.The fullback was reeling after the Broncos bowed out of this years title run, falling 26-20 in extra-time in their semi-final to defending champions North Queensland in Townsville on Friday night.Adding to the pain, the defeat drew the curtain on Brisbane skipper Corey Parkers glittering NRL career.In the end, Parker notched 347 NRL games, finishing fourth on the all-time list.Boyd dipped his hat to Parker in the wake of their shattering derby loss.Indeed the Cowboys and Brisbane players formed a guard of honour for the veteran when he walked off the field in the wake of North Queensland booking a preliminary final clash with Cronulla.I didnt know they were going to do a guard of honour, Parker said.But there has been a huge amount of respect between the two teams.Boyd admitted Parker would leave a void but did not back down when asked about his thoughts on taking over the Brisbane captaincy next year.Corey will be sorely missed, everyone at the club loved him, Boyd said.Its something I havent thought about.But if I was given a chance I would like to give it a good go.Boyd couldnt help but smile when reminded that the Queensland NRL derby threatened to be decideed for the fourth straight match by a point.ddddddddddddThe last three derby clashes had been determined by a solitary digit including North Queenslands 17-16 2015 grand final golden point triumph.This time, scores were locked up 20-20 at regulation time in Townsville on Friday night, sending an NRL finals match into extra-time for the first time since 1998.In the end, Johnathan Thurston laid on a sublime inside ball to set up Michael Morgans match winning try in the 85th minute for the Cowboys.Its a bit funny I guess, Boyd said.Before the game everyone talks about how close our games get and then it gets to that point again.You have a bit of a laugh in the end.We knew it was going to be close. But we failed to do a job in the end.Boyd felt for teammate Matt Gillett who was on report for tripping Thurston in the 78th minute, conceding a penalty that locked up the scores and sent the match into extra-time.I wouldnt call it an error. It was an instinctive thing, Boyd said of Gillett.It probably didnt look great.But there were five or six things that either side could call a determining factor.It was a long game but in the end things didnt go our way. Wholesale NFL Gear Black China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet White NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz