Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

19.04.2018 13:55
st didnt know when.Read said Lightbourn sho Antworten

Its hard to know what to make of Stoke City to this point.Are they the club that went winless through their opening seven Premier League fixtures and spent a considerable amount of time at the foot of the table? Or the one that recently enjoyed a six-match unbeaten stretch over all competitions?Its uncertain which team will show up Saturday against Burnley at bet365 Stadium.Stoke (4-4-5) have largely been seen as one of the most unflashy clubs in the Premier League, known for their direct style of play with bruising target forwards like Peter Crouch. Manager Mark Hughes has done an admirable job over the past few seasons in an effort to bring some style to the pitch by signing highly-skilled players like Marko Arnautovic, Xherdan Shaqiri, Wilfried Bony, Bojan Krkic and Mame Diouf.With that level of talent in the squad, its hard to fathom the idea that the Potters have struggled in the final third, but the numbers dont lie. They have scored just 14 goals in 13 matches while allowing 19.However, Stoke head into this clash with some confidence after last weeks 1-0 win over Watford at Vicarage Road. A 29th-minute own goal by Watford goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes stood up.We played well considering we had a few key players out, but the guys who came in were brilliant and have certainly given the manager a headache for the next game, midfielder Charlie Adam told the clubs official website.Burnley (4-5-2), meanwhile, have put in some good performances and done well enough to avoid the relegation zone to this point while sitting in 13th place.Each of their wins have come at Turf Moor, however. Sean Dyches squad is also hoping to get back to get back on track after consecutive defeats to West Bromwich Albion and Manchester City.After being completely dismantled by West Brom, Burnley responded nicely against City, taking the lead through a 14th-minute goal from Dean Marney before Sergio Aguero hit for a brace in the 2-1 defeat.Despite the loss, Dyche liked his clubs resolve.I was really pleased with the performance, other than the result, and that was a great marker, he said. We know we have to take that on the road, but today I was delighted and equally so with the crowds reaction.They know its not easy playing this type of club, but they stuck with the lads throughout with no disappointments. They were right behind us and thats an important factor going forwards.Since beating Burnley 2-0 in their first ever Premier League meeting in 2009, Stoke are winless in the last three (two draws, one loss).The Clarets have won just one of their last seven league games against Stoke City, though this was away at Stoke in November 2014. Dave Keon Jersey . -- Quarterback Will Finch threw for 252 yards and three touchdowns, and Yannick Harou rushed in two scores as the No. Lanny McDonald Jersey . -- PGA TOUR Canada member Steve Saunders took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web. http://www.wholesalemapleleafsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-ted-kennedy-jersey . Oaklands loss to Seattle clinched the ALs best record for the Red Sox with one day to spare in the regular season. "I think everybody was kind of watching," catcher David Ross said. "Demp (Ryan Dempster) came out before he went to the bullpen and was just yelling that they lost. William Nylander Jersey . Siddikur, whose previous win on the circuit came in Brunei three years ago, finished his bogey-free round with a birdie on the 18th for a total of 17-under 199. Indias Shiv Chowrasia, who has finished runner-up in this tournament twice, was in second place after a 66. Borje Salming Jersey . The showiest items on Calgarys lot were forwards Mike Cammalleri and Lee Stempniak. Both will be unrestricted free agents this summer. LINCOLN, Neb. -- Nebraskas Caleb Lightbourn has taken the punting job he didnt want yet and run with it.Lightbourn expected to spend this season as the understudy to one of the nations best punters in Sam Foltz. But Foltz was killed in a car crash in Wisconsin in July, and Lightbourn was named his successor following a five-day competition in preseason practice.After up-and-down performances the first two games, Lightbourn was named Big Ten freshman of the week for shutting down Oregons powerful return game in last weeks 35-32 victory in Lincoln.You could always see the upside with this kid, special teams coach Bruce Read said. I thought if we could play him, he could get better and better. He has a great mindset, hes a very determined young man, hes a pretty mature kid. He does a nice job of being able to focus and block out the distractions.There have been lots of distractions.Foltz was another in a long line of small-town kids who walked on at Nebraska and made it big. He was beloved by fans, and his death continues to be mourned statewide and throughout the college football community.Lightbourn, from Washougal, Washington, is the first Nebraska punter since 1995 to come in on scholarship, so there were going to be high expectations no matter when he made his debut. But the circumstances for his first appearance would be almost unfathomable for any freshman.It came on the first series in the opener against Fresno State. Before he jogged onto the field, Nebraska lined up in a 10-man formation in an emotional tribute to Foltz.I almost came to tears when I was going out on the field because it was such a special moment, said Lightbourn, whose 29-yard punt was not returned. I was just glad to get the ball off and get my college career rolling, and doing it for Sam.Lightbourn struggled with the swirling wind the next week against Wyoming, and he made an ill-advised decision when he took off running on a fourth-and-10 and was stopped well short of a first down.But on a near-perfect afternoon against Oregon, Lightbourn averaged 47.2 yards on his five punts. His last three were all inside the Oregon 20, including one at the 3. The Ducks Charles Nelson, who entered the game ranked 11th nationally in punt returns, never got an opportunity to run one back.ddddddddddddI got a lot more confidence through that game and that experience, Lightbourn said.Lightbourn actually was a better kicker than punter in high school, said Read, who worked with him at Oregon State summer camps for three years before coming with coach Mike Riley to Nebraska. Lightbourn had a knee injury his senior year at Camas High, and he received no offers from any school except Nebraska.The 6-foot-3 Lightbourn is listed at 220 pounds, but Read said hes closer to 240. His father, Edgar Lightbourn, was an elite high jumper. His mother, Marjie Van Der Laan, was a nationally ranked rower in high school.He gets his power from her. He gets his explosion from his dad, Read said. He never really punted all that much. Knowing the bloodlines, and having the history of working with him behind the scenes, we took a shot at him. We were confident he could be a real good player someday. We just didnt know when.Read said Lightbourn should excel in the Big Ten, where cold and strong winds become bigger factors as the season progresses.Guys who dont have pop arent able to deal with this conference very well, so you need big, powerful guys, which is a reason he was a real fit for us, Read said. I figured with a year, we could work and groom him into being that guy. It just happened to come on a lot faster than we thought.Lightbourn arrived at Nebraska in June with the plan to take a redshirt year and learn from Foltz. The two worked together when time allowed, and Lightbourn sensed Foltz taking him under his wing.He told me he wanted me to do the best I possibly can. He told me right before he went to Wisconsin, a few days before that, to kick how you know how to kick and dont let anything influence you too tremendously, Lightbourn said. I think going out there and doing the best I possibly can is what would make him happy.---Online:AP college football website: http://collegefootball.ap.org Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Jerseys NFL China China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz