Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

15.10.2018 07:58
, Matt Kuchar (70) and Dustin Johnson (71) tied for third. [url=http://www.cheapjerseysnflstitched.com/]Wholesale Nike NFL Jerse Antworten

SYDNEY -- Unheralded James Nitties played his last nine holes in 29 to snatch a one-stroke lead halfway through the Australian Open and compatriot Adam Scott matched that 7-under 65 on Friday to surge into contention for his second national title.Nitties was at 9-under-par 135 overall, one ahead of New Zealands Ryan Fox, who has carded 68-68.Nitties, ranked 732 in the world, said hes struggled to keep his professional career alive.Ive been everywhere. Its been a pretty rough last three years, Nitties said. My game hasnt really changed much but youre staying in hotels which have cockroaches running around.Its fine when youre a junior and when you just turn pro. Its exciting. As you get older and you experience more, its a real battle. Its not a fun feeling but a lot of people have middle-class jobs and they have to work 60 hours a week.Scott was two shots back in a tie for fourth place at 6 under, having rallied impressively after an opening 73 at Royal Sydney. He shot 30 on his back nine on Friday, and the 2009 winner said he must play aggressively on Saturday.Another day around even par and Ill probably miss the cut, so, theres no option but to play well, Scott said. It was a good second nine holes really and I finally just got a bit of rhythm happening out there.American Jordan Spieth remained in strong contention after two rounds, shooting 70 to be in a tie for ninth place at 5 under.Fox is the son of former New Zealand rugby international Grant Fox, who has often been his caddie throughout his professional career. He has teamed with South African bagman Dean Smith, who caddied for An Byeong-hun when he won the BMW PGA Championship on the European Tour last year.We work really well together, Fox said. Its his first time down here, and he won with An Byeong-hun around Wentworth last year so hes got some experience in the lead and Im sure thatll help over the weekend.Rhein Gibson of Australia holds outright third place at 7 under after a 66. Gibson once shot 16-under 55 in Oklahoma in 2012. He said he would trade that feat for a win in his national open.A trophy, thats the missing part, he said. Every year Ive kind of gotten better and Im in a good position heading into the weekend. Eventually Ill win one, I hope. Dennis Eckersley Jersey . -- Jonathan Drouin gave Halifax the boost it needed to edge host Sherbrooke Phoenix 3-2 in a shootout in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Glenn Hubbard Jersey .J. Ellis hit two-run homers and the NL West champion Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the San Diego Padres 4-0 Saturday night. http://www.athleticsrookiestore.com/Athletics-Rickey-Henderson-Kids-Jersey/ . Sgt. Eric ONeal says most of the arrests at Monday nights game were for public drunkenness, though one person was taken into custody on suspicion of trying to steal a seat from the stadium. Walt Weiss Jersey . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season. Reggie Jackson Jersey . Laudrup revealed Thursday he was notified of his dismissal in "the briefest of letters which gave no reasons why such hasty and final action was deemed necessary. NASSAU, Bahamas -- Hideki Matsuyama was only 5 when he first saw Tiger Woods, watching on videotape that 1997 Masters victory. Even sweeter was standing next to Woods in his Sunday red shirt to receive yet another trophy.Right now, the Japanese star cant seem to lose.The return of Tiger Woods ended with Matsuyama winning his third straight tournament, and fourth out of his last five, in the Hero World Challenge.I cant say that I played well today, but I did win Tigers tournament, Matsuyama said. And what a great honor that is.Matsuyama had a few nervous moments on the back nine at Albany when his seven-shot lead at the start of the final round was reduced to two shots over British Open champion Henrik Stenson with two to play.Matsuyama closed with two pars for a 1-over 73 and a two-shot victory.Woods found plenty of positives from his first tournament in more than 15 months, though the final round featured three double bogeys and a 76 -- the highest score of the tournament -- that dropped him to 15th place out of 17 players.It feels good to be back out here playing again, competing and trying to beat the best players in the world, Woods said. I missed it. I love it.Matsuyama is moving up in class quickly.His big run started with a three-shot victory in the Japan Open. He was runner-up in Malaysia, then became the first Asian to win a World Golf Championships title with a seven-shot victory over Stenson and Daniel Berger in the HSBC Champions. Two weeks later, he won the Taiheiyo Masters on the Japan Golf Tour by seven. And except for a few mistakes on the back nine at Albany, this was another runaway.Its going to give him a boat load of confidence going into next year, and hes going to be one of the top guys to beat for a very long time, Woods said.Matsuyama, who finished at 18-under 270, won $1 million and remained at No. 6 in the world. He ended his streak of 17 consecutive founds in the 60s, though all that mattered was the trophy presentation with Woods.Its tough with a seven-stroke lead, he said. But somehow I was able to pull it off. Hopefully, this experience will help me in the future.Stenson, playing with him in tthe final group, closed with a 68 and made Matsuyama work hard for this title.ddddddddddddMatsuyama still had a six-shot lead going into the back nine when he went bunker-to-bunker around the 10th green and made double bogey. Then, he three-putted from about 18 feet on the 14th hole, where Stenson made birdie for a two-shot swing.Just like that, the lead was down to three with four holes remaining. And it looked like it would get even closer on the par-5 15th. Matsuyama was in a greenside bunker in two and didnt quite reach the green. Stenson had a 45-foot eagle putt. But the Swede left it about 10 feet short and three-putted for par, and Matsuyama matched him.Stenson also three-putted the 10th, costing him another chance to get closer.Whatever he gave me on 14, I gave it straight back to him on 15, Stenson said.Stenson drilled a 4-iron into 4 feet on the 16th for another birdie, and Matsuyamas approach barely cleared the bunker, leading to par to stay two ahead.The tournament was still in doubt on the 18th hole. Matsuyamas shot from the rough bounded over the green, while Stenson had 12-feet for birdie. If the Swede made and Matsuyama failed to get up-and-down, it was headed for a playoff. The Japanese star steadied himself with a good pitch to tap-in range, and that wrapped it up.He hit a very classy chip there, Stenson said.Matsuyama now heads home to Japan for a break, though he wont put the clubs away for long. He starts back in Hawaii the first week of the new year, and already he is thinking ahead to April and Augusta National.Starting next week all my focus and preparation will be for the Masters, he said. Hopefully, along the way I can play well on the PGA Tour. But the Masters is my next goal.DIVOTS: Matsuyama borrowed the caddie of good friend Hiroshi Iwata this week, Mei Inui. He said she helped keep him positive when his lead was shrinking. His regular caddie, known as Dice-K, returns to work in Hawaii. ... Rickie Fowler (69), Matt Kuchar (70) and Dustin Johnson (71) tied for third. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys From China Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Gear NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz