Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

21.10.2018 11:51
t a good score or a bad score, when I see him, it doesnt matter.Just as he did on the final green two weeks ago, that little boy Antworten

AKRON, Ohio -- Dustin Johnsons best save of the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational came about 20 minutes after hed finished his final round.Already the clubhouse leader following a 4-under 66 on Sunday, the recently crowned U.S. Open champion was casually hanging out in the scoring area with his 18-month-old son, Tatum, while the final pairing was fruitlessly finishing up on the course.The flaxen-haired little boy climbed on a nearby golf cart. He giggled while throwing a golf ball. He ran -- and ran and ran and ran, as little boys do.At one point, Tatum ran straight through the grassy area, toward a road that separates it from spectators. Still a bit wobbly kneed, the boy reached the curb and appeared headed for imminent wipeout when his dad nonchalantly lunged from some 10 feet away and with a swooping paw lifted him into the air without breaking stride and without ever looking the least bit worried.Consider the scenario perfectly emblematic of Johnsons personality, one that doesnt betray him inside the ropes. Whether collapsing under the spotlight of major championship Sunday afternoons in the past or coolly clinching his first major at Oakmont Country Club two weeks ago, Johnson always appears to be playing an informal match against friends rather than a grueling top-level competition.That was the case on this occasion, too.Johnson entered the day 3 strokes off Jason Day and Scott Piercys 54-hole lead, which seems to be his preferred method of attack. For the round, Johnson posted a half-dozen birdies, with a messy bogey on the final hole just a mere formality on his way to the victory circle.Although he might have looked as relaxed as ever, Johnson admitted afterward that his recent major breakthrough allowed him to play even more carefree than hed done in similar situations before.Im definitely a little more relaxed out there on the golf course, especially coming down the stretch, he said. Today I felt I was in a really good place -- really calm, collected, just focusing on what I was doing. Just playing golf.For as proficient as Johnson is at the game, hes even better at making it look easy -- and sound easy.It wasnt that long ago when he made some fairly major swing changes. For other players, these alterations might take months, even a year, while being closely monitored by instructors offering seemingly critical feedback.For Johnson, it was as simple as just flipping a switch.As he explained in his best DJ-ese: I was just struggling with the draw to get it in the fairway, so I said, Im going to hit a fade, and I started hitting a fade.Easy game, huh?Hitting a fade wasnt the only thing he made look easy this week.Johnsons fiancée, the camera-friendly Paulina Gretzky, had to head home Friday morning, so he was doing the solo-dad thing with Tatum all weekend while sandwiching in a pair of 66s on the course.Yeah, just me and him hanging out this weekend, he said. Its perfect.After making it all sound easy, he sheepishly smiled and allowed, Well, Ive got a nanny, so that helps.The impact that fatherhood has made on Johnson shouldnt be understated. Its noteworthy that Johnsons first major championship triumph, this follow-up victory and his imminent rise to a career-best No. 2 in the Official World Golf Ranking have all come with a greater maturity level.He turned 32 years old last week, and like so many other elite players before him, Johnson is peaking while his priorities are taking a different shape.Golf isnt the most important thing anymore, he acknowledged. I dont know if that helps or hurts or what. But [Tatum] is most important, and whether I shoot a good score or a bad score, when I see him, it doesnt matter.Just as he did on the final green two weeks ago, that little boy again greeted his dad when he won on this Sunday. Johnson hugged him and played with him and laughed with him and, yes, maybe even saved him as they waited for the victory to become official. When it finally did, Tatums dad hugged him once more, then strode away to accept his trophy, making it all look so easy again. http://www.texansrookiestore.com/Texans-Jeff-Allen-Jersey/ . There was no hesitation from the 40th-ranked Pospisil, from Vernon, B.C., who admitted that he cut back on his training sessions over the last few days to conserve energy as the long ATP season finishes next week at the Paris Masters. http://www.texansrookiestore.com/Texans-Donta-Foreman-Jersey/ . -- James Young couldnt wait to apply those tweaks to his jump shot, and the first one he made against UT Arlington told him it could be a good night. http://www.texansrookiestore.com/Texans-Marcus-Gilchrist-Jersey/ .Y. -- Knicks coach Mike Woodson said Wednesday that J. http://www.texansrookiestore.com/Texans-Tyler-Ervin-Jersey/ . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. http://www.texansrookiestore.com/Texans-Jose-Altuve-Jersey/ . The Vikings announced Thursday that Priefer will be one of seven holdovers from the previous staff, along with offensive line coach Jeff Davidson, wide receivers coach George Stewart and others. Norv Turner will mark his 30th year of coaching in the NFL as the offensive co-ordinator, as widely reported for weeks, and George Edwards will be the defensive co-ordinator. BOULDER, Colo. -- With the clock winding down and visiting Colorado State comfortably in front of Colorado, the Rams Devocio Butler glanced up at the stands and noticed the Buffaloes fans quietly streaming out of the arena.Thats the best feeling, especially here at CU, Butler said.Emmanuel Omogbo scored 15 points, Nico Carvacho had 14 points, and Colorado State beat Colorado 72-58 on Wednesday night to win their fourth straight game.Butler added 13 points for Colorado State (6-1), which picked up its first road win of the season while handing its heavily favored intrastate rival its first home loss of the year.Every time everyone thought they were going to go by us, they werent (because) we had a base to stop them, Colorado State coach Larry Eustachy said. We base it off our defending, and we held them to 23 percent in the second half. Its the best young defensive team Ive ever had.Derrick White scored 17 points to lead Colorado (5-2), which shot 32.2 percent from the field. The Buffaloes made only three of 19 3-pointers while the Rams were 6 of 15 from beyond the arc.Senior forward Wesley Gordon, who chipped in 11 points for Colorado, suggested the Buffaloes may have taken the Rams lightly.I think we underestimated guys and they came out and handed it to us, Gordon said. We lost to a team that we should have beat. If we dont come out to play, thats whats going to happen every game.Colorado was held to a season-low in points, well off their 78.7 scoring average coming into the game.They came in here and were tougher than us and outplayed us, Colorado coach Tad Boyle said. They deserved the win and we didnt.Building on a three-point halftime lead, the Rams got 3-pointers from Omogbo and Carvacho to help them pull out to a 40-31 lead.Colorado managed to narrow the gap but Coloorado State kept hitting their free throws, including a pair by Che Bob with 4:35 left that gave the Rams a 56-49 lead.ddddddddddddMoments later, J.D. Paige connected on a 3-pointer as part of a 7-0 spurt that pushed Colorado States lead to 63-51 with 2:22 remaining and the Buffaloes did not threaten after that.The Rams led 30-27 at halftime, using an 11-2 burst late in the period to surge in front after trailing for most of the opening half. Omogbo fueled the surge, hitting a pair of free throws and making a dunk and a 3-pointer.BIG PICTUREColorado State: The Rams, who lost four of five starters from last seasons team, got a confidence-boosting victory with a rare win over Colorado at the Coors Events Center. It was the 126th meeting between the schools and Colorado holds an 89-37 edge in the series. It was Colorado States ninth win at Colorado in 62 games in Boulder.Colorado: It was a tough outing for the Buffaloes, who never seemed to find their offensive rhythm. It remains to be seen whether it was an aberration after a solid start to the season.TURNING POINTAfter the Buffaloes pulled to within six points with just under four minutes left, the Rams answered with a 3-pointer by J.D. Paige to start a 7-0 burst that effectively put the game out of reach for Colorado. That was the nail, Eustachy said of Paiges 3-pointer. I think the guys were feeling really good then.UP NEXTColorado State: Comes off the road to begin a three-game home stand on Saturday against Wichita State.Colorado: Will try to rebound on the road, traveling to Portland University for a Saturday night game against the Pilots, who are coming off a win against Cal State Northridge. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

«« c
 Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz