Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

21.10.2018 11:51
Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic[/url] [url=http://www.cheaphockeyjerseysoutlet.com/]Wholesale Hockey Jerseys[/url] [url=http://ww Antworten

Less than 24 hours after being relieved of his duties as head coach of the Edmonton Oilers, Ralph Krueger reflected on his season behind the bench. "Im not a big fan of regrets," Krueger told TSN on Sunday. "I made mistakes, Im sure, but Im not a person who uses the word regret very much. I dont feel any right now." Krueger spent one season as head coach of the club after serving as an associate coach for two seasons. He was let go on Saturday after the Oilers finished with a 19-22-7 record and 12th in the Western Conference, missing the playoffs for the seventh straight year. "When the conversation began it went to business very quickly," Krueger said of his discussion with general manager Craig MacTavish." He was quite clear with the message; that he was following his instincts and felt it was necessary to hire a new head coach. "The conversation was short and I didnt really dig deep because I believed it wasnt worth burning any brain cells thinking about why," Krueger continued. "I could feel the decision was final and so it wasnt really necessary for me to understand it." Asked if he expected something of this nature so soon into his tenure, Krueger said he didnt. "The idea of adding an assistant or associate was one of the first things I requested following the season because I took over the head coaching job of Tom Renney and did not replace the associate coaching job that I held. Craig (MacTavish) and I both agreed that this was something we needed to do and I was all-in on that. "It now just has a slightly different ending then I expected." As MacTavish addressed the media on Saturday, he admitted the decision to fire Krueger began with an effort to add to the staff behind the bench. "Ralph and I at the end of the year spent the better part of a week discussing that we would add a veteran assistant coach or associate coach," MacTavish said. "During the process of me conducting those interviews, I recognized I was trying to add a coach that was more closely aligned with the way I wanted to run the team and less about supporting Ralph in the head-coaching role. It was at that point when I contemplated making the change if, in my opinion, I found the ideal fit for our hockey club." Krueger said he appreciated the opportunity in Edmonton and that his emotions were in check following the news. "My primary emotion right now is that Im extremely grateful. Im grateful I found a place where I could go every single day with pleasure. I enjoyed being an Edmonton Oiler and I was all-in 100 per cent the whole time." What lies ahead for Krueger remains to be seen, but the 53-year-old believes its time to pull back and let things come his way. "Im not going to be out hunting; I want to let my track record speak for itself," said Krueger. "I loved my time in the National Hockey League and so its definitely one of my options, but I do have multiple opportunities in Europe and also on other levels. Im going to take some time now for my family. In that time, Im certain new opportunities will be born and I look forward to those." Hunter Pence Jersey .C. -- Rodney Hood connected from all over the court while freshman Jabari Parker was busy swatting shots and scoring in transition. Mel Ott Jersey . It was hard for Luck to pull off another comeback, or even get into the end zone, while standing on the sideline. Rivers threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to rookie Keenan Allen and Nick Novak kicked four field goals to give the Chargers a 19-9 victory against the Colts on Monday night. http://www.sfgiantsrookiestore.com/Customized/ . LOUIS -- Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new. Barry Bonds Jersey . While hell be dialed in to that tournament on a course he loves, you can forgive him if his eyes glance down the calendar just a bit, towards April. Tony Watson Jersey . The Olympic champion curler and TSN curling analyst immediately went online to look at the Halls long list of honoured members. Thats when the enormity of the honour sunk in.Guillem Balague believes lingering muscle problems could partly explain Lionel Messis dip in form for Barcelona. The Argentina international failed to score for the fifth consecutive game as his side crashed out of the Champions League to Atletico Madrid on Wednesday.And Balague, who says Messis recent tendency to drop into midfield is limiting his effectiveness, thinks the Barca star is in pain. Lionel Messi was largely on the periphery as Barcelona were knocked out by Atletico Madrid When asked to explain Messis form on Sky Sports News HQ, Balague said: He has not scored in five games, and Barcelona depend on a very good Messi.Theres two ways to explain this. First, you look at him and hes dropping deeper, hes walking instead of running - although he normally does that - and he doesnt look as sharp. Whats up with Barca? Barcelona out: Reliance on Messi, Neymar and Suarez proves costly When he doesnt feel sharp he doesnt get in the box. As a midfielder, hes good but hes not that great.But you can also explain it in a different way. Minutes after the Atletico Madrid game finished a story came out that he has been struggling with muscle problems. Not an injury as such, but about three weeks ago he went to Venice to see a nutritionist and he was asking him, Why is it I dont feel well at the moment?It could be the training and hes in pain certainly, and all those things have made him perform at a lesser level.Some will say its just excuses, but look back at his last five games and you can see it hasnt been the same Messi. Ive checked with the family and the muscle issues are one of the problems that is worrying him. Antoine Griezmann scored once in each half to send Atletico Madrid into the Champions League semi-finals Barca have lost three of their last four matches in all competitions, but sit three points clear of Atletico in La Liga and remain on course for a league and cup double.And Balague believes La Liga and Copa Del Rey titles will still represent a strong season, even if they failed in their pursuit of back-to-back trebles. This is what were used to seeing from Lionel Messi.dddddddddddd They can still win the league and the cup, but nobody is talking about that because it has been a surprising demise in the last month, he added.Winning after winning is so difficult and to keep at that level for so long is almost impossible.Imagine if they do win the league, it means they will have had a good season, but if they also beat Sevilla in the cup, its a very good season. But at this point the Champions League blurs everything else and it looks like something is missing. Luis Enrique took full responsibility for Barcelonas Champions League defeat The main culprit according to the media in Catalonia is Luis Enrique, who hasnt done some of the things that made Barcelona good last season.Enrique has to be the coach and say Neymar you havent scored since mid-March and Messi perhaps you should rest too.But now there are seven games left and its difficult to tell them that because everyone wants to play as soon as possible and bounce back from what has been a hurtful defeat. Win a t-lab Peloton t-shirt We have teamed up with original British mens t-shirt label t-lab in our new giveaway Also See: Whats up with Barca? Griezmann knocks Barca out How Spain reacted to Barca loss Enrique: Im to blame for exit Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz